Page 21 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ThomasShelby Lol,nowadays only Homekoworld made record users 3000 XD.600-800 users perfect for myko servers without multi client.Please ...
Page: 21

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Lol,nowadays only Homekoworld made record users 3000 XD.600-800 users perfect for myko servers without multi client.Please be realistic.Yourko and osko had 1500 users with multiclient this is record but their servers are 1 month server.We will see what will do euko with 100 advertiser XD Good luck and i guess euko will open with 700 800 users and will finish fast cause osko will open soon so turkish players will go osko and server will die
    I highly doubt they'd rather play OSKO compared to this

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rhymes View Post
    I highly doubt they'd rather play OSKO compared to this
    Problem is not Ko.Problem is Turk players.They are like a bird and they fly from server to server

Lol,nowadays only Homekoworld made record users 3000 XD.600-800 users perfect for myko servers without multi client.Please be realistic.Yourko and osko had 1500 users with multiclient this is record but their servers are 1 month server.We will see what will do euko with 100 advertiser XD Good luck and i guess euko will open with 700 800 users and will finish fast cause osko will open soon so turkish players will go osko and server will die
    You see you're missing the key difference between only Turkish servers and international servers like ours will be, the reason why we formed a team together for EUKO was I had the belief I couldn't reach as much Turkish audience alone and they've had a feeling they couldn't reach outside of Turkey alone.
    We joined forces and the only reason that could happen is because we weren't money hungry but we had the belief we could actually make this work on a larger scale.

What I can tell you is that I wouldn't let the server shut down if we still had players on it, if people will play for one month and quit than there's nothing much I can do about it unless we would be the fault for that.

I've actually dedicated my time to try and make a plan for this server to have it beginner friendly in the long run, so we could possible see new users joining even weeks into the launch.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    You see you're missing the key difference between only Turkish servers and international servers like ours will be, the reason why we formed a team together for EUKO was I had the belief I couldn't reach as much Turkish audience alone and they've had a feeling they couldn't reach outside of Turkey alone.
    We joined forces and the only reason that could happen is because we weren't money hungry but we had the belief we could actually make this work on a larger scale.

What I can tell you is that I wouldn't let the server shut down if we still had players on it, if people will play for one month and quit than there's nothing much I can do about it unless we would be the fault for that.

I've actually dedicated my time to try and make a plan for this server to have it beginner friendly in the long run, so we could possible see new users joining even weeks into the launch.
    I want to believe you but on fb there are many turkish advertiser make me feel suspicious

Make me feel sorry for bad eng

I want to believe you but on fb there are many turkish advertiser make me feel suspicious
    I believe you and I know what kind of experiences you must have had in the past, but I can assure you that any decision that comes from EUKO staff goes through me as well.
    In this partnership we're all equal so if someone doesn't agree with something that certain thing can't go through.

What I'm trying to say is that if something goes wrong, I'm the blame for it because I let it happen.

P.s. English isn't your native language, you shouldn't feel sorry for it because it's more than good enough.

Quote Originally Posted by mortal View Post
    sorry to burst your bubbles, but most of those "1500-5000" servers are faking the user count with bots. It's known fact 19xx or above (why not lower versions) have ability to place as many merchanter, mining bots, fishing bots wherever they want. Or even just manipulate the count of online users. They hide it, because maybe someday someone go over few of the online user names and see they are bots.

But I see your point, but you assume 700 to 900 online users which would make it good, and if the server hit less you wouldn't play? I think this server has what it takes to reach the peak of user online of the remaining players of KO. no doubt.

That is why people hide the count, because (people like you it seems) expect a x number to even give it a shot. Hence, they removed it and should keep it removed in my opinion.
    I'm sorry to burst ur bubble but Yourko, and risingKO didn't show the user count, I assumed they have 5000+ online users cause on both of them i saw at least 1000 people in CZ during peak hours.
    And they were defiantly not bots.

Any english clan is looking for members? Gotta prolly play as warrior/rogue.

Problem is not Ko.Problem is Turk players.They are like a bird and they fly from server to server
    But something that turkish players really love -> fighting against players outside TR.
    Good old TR vs rest of the world -times that many successful servers have had earlier too.
    AlphaKO likes this.

ya give this server already, can't wait that long

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    Clan recruitment : Here's the English section, there's plenty more clans but I'm guessing they're not searching for members.
    Clan introduction : You'll be able to introduce your clan here, more than anything else this will show us where the clans are from.

Quote Originally Posted by LfromLogos View Post
    pm yougotpwndbymyass

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    But something that turkish players really love -> fighting against players outside TR.
    Good old TR vs rest of the world -times that many successful servers have had earlier too.
    Yeah my old friend Spankme,we will meet again in the future
    SPANKME likes this.

Beta has ended 24 hours ago, you're able to see the winners of beta on the following redirect.

We'll be hiring streamers to help us promote the server now and in the future, if you think you could do the job apply, click the picture or the following link:
    EUKO Streamers