Page 22 of 49 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast
Like Tree356Likes

[ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL

This is a discussion on [ xACS v.1098] Euro Knight - 20.9.2019 (22:00 +3 GMT) OFFICIAL within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by ThomasShelby Lol,nowadays only Homekoworld made record users 3000 XD.600-800 users perfect for myko servers without multi client.Please ...
Page: 22

Little archer Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Lol,nowadays only Homekoworld made record users 3000 XD.600-800 users perfect for myko servers without multi client.Please be realistic.Yourko and osko had 1500 users with multiclient this is record but their servers are 1 month server.We will see what will do euko with 100 advertiser XD Good luck and i guess euko will open with 700 800 users and will finish fast cause osko will open soon so turkish players will go osko and server will die
    I mean it wouldn't surprise me if turks did that.

What's that, a server that actually has NEW features and looks nice? Meh let me just go osko, yourko, zone or whatever other trash is available.
    Last edited by razor; 09-17-2019 at 08:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasShelby View Post
    Lol,nowadays only Homekoworld made record users 3000 XD.600-800 users perfect for myko servers without multi client.Please be realistic.Yourko and osko had 1500 users with multiclient this is record but their servers are 1 month server.We will see what will do euko with 100 advertiser XD Good luck and i guess euko will open with 700 800 users and will finish fast cause osko will open soon so turkish players will go osko and server will die
    I am not a flame or troll type of person, but i have seen your name in clans and servers, and if i remember correctly... there was always some drama with a "scam" "hack" "they didnt pay or you didnt send $$" shit going on with you.

Beta was nice even though there were some stuff to fix, can't wait for the official now!

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by akonoo View Post
    I am not a flame or troll type of person, but i have seen your name in clans and servers, and if i remember correctly... there was always some drama with a "scam" "hack" "they didnt pay or you didnt send $$" shit going on with you.
    Lol,you lost your brain? in p.s i sold only raptor 7 and shard for real money to same player.I never scammed anyone and never used 3rd party programme.Wake up

Quote Originally Posted by razor View Post
    I mean it wouldn't surprise me if turks did that.

What's that, a server that actually has NEW features and looks nice? Meh w/e let me go suck that osmanx dick with shitty ass soacs full of bugs!
    I do not care what other servers do but the way you talk towards me like in few posts, shows you have some butt hurt against me. First point me full of bugs on soacs you mean't, second I do not open servers neither get money from their revenue, I just get payment from server owners for what they want to add, so the way you talking like I'm getting payment/money from whoever plays on soacs is plain stupid, any of bugs you can see on 1299 is there for even yourko and fyi I share fixes and issues I found with them vice versa.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    Beta has ended 24 hours ago, you're able to see the winners of beta on the following redirect.

We'll be hiring streamers to help us promote the server now and in the future, if you think you could do the job apply, click the picture or the following link:
    EUKO Streamers

I'll be bumping this back, if any of you guys want to try it out, even if it's the first time let us know.

It would be great if you would take the time and introduce your clan on our forums on the following link.

Hello everybody,

Me and my friend are looking for a clan to build up faster. He can play ice tp mage if there is a melee party or int priest buffer&heal or heal&db. I am good at asassian and also play archer as well. We can both be a part of mage team. We are waiting to hear from you.

P.s if it is needed i can play warrior also.

Best Regards.
    AlphaKO likes this.

I would also ask what the shit is this

https://pasteboard.co/IxvXJOU.png

Devilcraft is the heart of the koxp

Quote Originally Posted by Odin View Post
    I would also ask what the shit is this

https://pasteboard.co/IxvXJOU.png

Devilcraft is the heart of the koxp
    It's already been explained in the past pages, you can read it there, he's one of our developers.
    (Which once again I'll say is a good thing)

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaKO View Post
    It's already been explained in the past pages, you can read it there, he's one of our developers.
    (Which once again I'll say is a good thing)
    That sounds good having a koxp coder in the security team. So, can he promise that paid koxp will not run on Euro Knight?

That sounds good having a koxp coder in the security team. So, can he promise that paid koxp will not run on Euro Knight?
    If the question is directed his way, than I can tell you that he won't be producing any cheats for xACS.
    He's also taken additional security measures for our server which I think will result in a koxp free server.
    Odin likes this.

Thx for the answers. So we can play without thinking that does he use kxp or tbl Have a great day, see you on Friday.
    AlphaKO likes this.

Thx for the answers. So we can play without thinking that does he use kxp or tbl Have a great day, see you on Friday.
    Hiring people that found loop holes to benefit themselves... has been an amazing tactic for every country on this planet... think about it, pay them good, and understand their desire behind why (because they loved the thing they wanted to benefit from.) Soooo yeah, having someone helping that knows every part of a system and has passion for it, is a great thing... like the old saying "your enemy can be your greatest asset"
    AlphaKO and Odin like this.

This drama is the reason why I still log into these forums once and a while.
    Aether likes this.

here is my hunter just saying hi to all you drama queens ..