Page 51 of 64 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561 ... LastLast
Like Tree157Likes

YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL!

This is a discussion on YOURKO !!! ANHUR MYKO SERVER.. 4th of MARCH 2022 | GRAND PRIZE 200.000 TL! within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by BlackOak Kinda mirror image of DarkKO, ya know its sad times when the PUS is selling arrows. ...
Page: 51

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    Kinda mirror image of DarkKO, ya know its sad times when the PUS is selling arrows. Thats a pure money grab, especially at 1500 KC.

Prolly tinker a bit on this one, but dont see any long term serious play, and definitely wont be reaching for my wallet.

Its a shame though....like being kicked in the ball by a hot chick.
    arrows on sundries man, you do not need to buy arrow from PUS..
    Last edited by AnDJusticeForALL; 08-15-2020 at 12:27 AM.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    what a shieet server...... server full of koxpers/macros who cares.... archers are everywhere...

insane and ridiculus ........... time to delete this grab of my ssd m.2
    Koxp or any cheats wont work mate..

Quote Originally Posted by AnDJusticeForALL View Post
    arrows on sundries man, you do not need to buy arrow from PUS..
    can only buy 9999 from sundries man, cant stack em like we used to do, yall took that feature away so u can sell 3 day arrows from PUS at 1500 kc a pop. so i made 6 mages who can skill 18 24/7 without spending 1500 kc.

whaaat ? xDDDDDDD AcTool with scripts work , Yeni-klasor makro works , AKbot KeyHelper works ..
    2 multi clients ? you can more
    still my opinion this is the shieted server , everywhere you go, see archers afking with autogenie autoloot , 0 funn
    half night and there was chitins.

Wasting time, bye bye

I like the server set up , no big scrolls in the scroll guy but North America players can't buy KC & after leveling multiple characters throughout the years the idea of grinding a char with no premium is definitely not appealing so hopefully you guys can find a way for North American players to buy KC

yea i like the server ( IRONY ).... ... spots in abbys even is occupy by archers aiwth msn/bots + genie autoloot.... soo nice

/trash

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by BlackOak View Post
    can only buy 9999 from sundries man, cant stack em like we used to do, yall took that feature away so u can sell 3 day arrows from PUS at 1500 kc a pop. so i made 6 mages who can skill 18 24/7 without spending 1500 kc.
    We are protecting in game economy, you cannot do Arrow stack bug, sorry man.

Validating

Quote Originally Posted by HealSmash View Post
    I like the server set up , no big scrolls in the scroll guy but North America players can't buy KC & after leveling multiple characters throughout the years the idea of grinding a char with no premium is definitely not appealing so hopefully you guys can find a way for North American players to buy KC
    use skrill man
    https://www.klasgame.com/en/paymethods

Quote Originally Posted by Castiel View Post
    whaaat ? xDDDDDDD AcTool with scripts work , Yeni-klasor makro works , AKbot KeyHelper works ..
    2 multi clients ? you can more
    still my opinion this is the shieted server , everywhere you go, see archers afking with autogenie autoloot , 0 funn
    half night and there was chitins.

Wasting time, bye bye
    what are you waiting? Most of Knight Online users, using genie with mage and rogue archers class.. You are just talking trash man, sorry..

that klasgame site is a gong show , took some of us 5 hrs to be able to buy KC , people are just not going to deal with this , try to set something up for us to buy KESN codes , even if it is off of this site

i am talking a trash ? You must be blind then. Go to abbys. On Each floor there is 3/4 archers koxping and taking the full spots.
    Soo where is the space for normal people to play?

Skills for archers should be deleted permanently. The whole Moradonand and for example Lucyferon Castle its a BOT map for rogues.
    Turks keep this server alive. Good server with 2 big minus which take away the potential . This is my 5 cents and.. keep the change

that klasgame site is a gong show , took some of us 5 hrs to be able to buy KC , people are just not going to deal with this , try to set something up for us to buy KESN codes , even if it is off of this site
    Ya, said it many time, klasgame suck the balls.....im swearing off all servers that use klasgame as of today. Gonna find a nice greek or polish boy to give my USD to. especially if he got a autoloot & genie server

Validating

2000 KC for prem pots is crazy , nobody going to buy them for that

On DarkKo they sold them in potion vendor, It was like 15k blue and 7k red for 1000 pots
    and 75k for blue 5000 pots & 35k for 5000 red...so check potion vendor since YourKo is mirror of DarkKo, they may be there

Banned Member

2000KC is literally nothing in USD or even... CAD. It is 2250KC for 40YB which is 40TL... which is $5.00

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 16
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    01-21-2016, 07:15 PM
  3. Hits: 80
    06-23-2015, 10:44 PM