Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

YourKO [ F A R M S E R V E R ]

This is a discussion on YourKO [ F A R M S E R V E R ] within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; 1.) It's hit 'his' server. 2.) It does look pathetic having 1 person that plays on it promote the server ...
Page: 25

1.) It's hit 'his' server.
    2.) It does look pathetic having 1 person that plays on it promote the server with spamming the topic with his own posts one after another.
    3.) Start zipping it. thanks

Banned Senior Member

NEW NEW NEW !!!! Read Below For Latest News.

For NEWBIES!! We have great news for you..!

You will have free platinium exp scrools so that you will have higher levels. Those scrools are not tradable.

there's castle siege war every Sunday now and also they added 2000 hp and 350 ac scrolls.

/Jarra

Kurtis

The new scrools let you lvl from 1-55 on 55 kills. It's a great addition becuase it skips all the hard/boring lower lvling in the game. Get in game and test it out guys!

Saleen1

Banned Senior Member

When will u reset your noob server ? Hey toddy,ur players are ok with killing atross in bowl ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kurtis View Post
    The new scrools let you lvl from 1-55 on 55 kills. It's a great addition becuase it skips all the hard/boring lower lvling in the game. Get in game and test it out guys!

Saleen1
    Leveling to 46 already takes 46 mobs.

blocnote

Quote Originally Posted by wade13 View Post
    Hi there community, this server is totally a shiet same as the folowing servers

adonis empire
    pvpfarm
    OldstyleKO

all dead servers, this guy always do the same open a server, and then in 3 weeks he takes it down and open a new one, he wanna fool us, wanna see us the stupid face, but guys this time, don't fall into the trap all those servers has the same PAYPAL ACCOUNT SAME NAMES, SAME EMAILS, THEY SAY "IT'S A COMPANY" lol I have never seen a paypal company inside paypal lol, stop with stupidity and cheating on people,once this punks take the money from paypal they will close server and will send all to hell, I have the fraps here:

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

there u have the PAYPAL account name, check pvpfarm, and OldstyleKO is the same paypal name, same billing adress and same PAYPAL email this punks are now facing more than 11 charge backs on paypal that they r gonna lose, I am calling paypal and they told me all the money will have already taken from this account, and they will give the mioney back to us, so please, DON'T FALL INTO THIS FAGOOTS'S TRAP THE 90% players here are turks, let turks to be fooled not you "Tual Billisin" is a guy and gay the admin of all those servers, who wanna take people's money for free then close server, is not a company THAT'S PURE BULLSHIET!!!.

ImageShack® - Online Photo and Video Hosting

this guy said that lol part of this lame staff, zzzzzz

PD: look for that name on facebook, and you are gonna see turks with the same name, so it's not a company is a guy's name.

ty.

xfactor.

Quote Originally Posted by ImKyo View Post
    Sorry if I was rude.. But sometimes people are trolling on me. We ( Oldstyleko ) serviced for 6 months nobody talks about it. Some says we are the same with yourko ( it is not true ) but noone says Ko-Latin is part of Oldschoolko. That makes me sad and angry. Last time I am saying Gezgin Online is very very big company on all online games. And we are only a part of farm server of KnightOnline.
    LOL You are big big big liar.

When you opened oldstyleko you have one different server Adonis Empire... After 15 days Adonis Empire Finished. You opened PVP farm... after PVP farm You opened

Yourko... When the Ko-tastic opened time no one left in Your ko... You Atacks Ko-tastic and Kotastic can not be opened. And you reset Yourko DB...

After 1 -2 week When the Ko-tastic RE-opened time one left in Your ko And you attack again ... And reset Your Ko DB again...

In 6 months you opened Oldstyle ko x2/ Adonis Empire/ Pvp FArm/ Yourko x3 = 7 server İn 6 Moths 7 server is it good ???...

Server is same , Anti cheat is same , Bank account is same, DB is same , panel is same....

Cyprus
    Myknigts
    Knightsonline
    Oldstyleko
    Adonisempire
    Pvpfarm
    yourko...

all the same
    For example it is quote from PVP farm forums...

Kurtis

This server is going great. Just has to compete with a copy of it's self in oldstyleko.... Yourko has awsome gms, that work fast and hard for you... People don't seem to get it into there heads that the reason yourko restarted so many times is beacuse of attacks and the community ripping apart the game ect. Then again most of you guys are 14 year old highschool kids who will never learn patience in there life....!!

Saleen1

Kurtis

blocnote

HAHAHAHAH just fcked up. You are still saying that yourko and oldstyleko aren't opened by same person. You can check it from Power Up Store. If you want to donate, you should send to money to same person that Arif Kose.. Thats explain everything. Please dont waste your speacial time. Be couse it's dead already .

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

If EUKO runs smooth and better compared to USKO... i think most of the private servers out there are gonna get hit in the groin big time...

I think not. I think most people have spent enough time and money in USKO. I for one know a shitload of people that are DONE with 'real' KO.

Plus besides that i also know a BUNCH of other people that just HATE KO after KE/ROFD. Which made them quit for that reason.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chemical View Post
    I think not. I think most people have spent enough time and money in USKO. I for one know a shitload of people that are DONE with 'real' KO.

Plus besides that i also know a BUNCH of other people that just HATE KO after KE/ROFD. Which made them quit for that reason.
    sorry we got off the wrong foot but i think you are right... but people do spend money on PSKO as well just not as much..i hear you.. i hated everything after ROFD...

peace

Servers dead and everyone acts like a noob I been trying to get a shaula tail 4 ever and not one person will even hook a brother up and someone always got some smart assed remark to make my char been 65 forever unmastered cause everyone either wants a zillion dollars or no one wants to help anyone new out with 1 fking tail.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    05-11-2013, 05:59 AM
  2. Hits: 2
    01-22-2013, 08:46 AM
  3. Hits: 1
    01-22-2013, 07:29 AM
  4. Hits: 2
    05-01-2012, 07:42 PM
  5. Hits: 12
    10-10-2011, 08:03 PM