Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
Like Tree2Likes

Zeus Knight Online

This is a discussion on Zeus Knight Online within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; never,ever play this sh*t server. server has only 5-6 players. he has friends in human side, admin is their dog ...
Page: 5

never,ever play this sh*t server. server has only 5-6 players. he has friends in human side, admin is their dog and he does every command whatever they say. karus side 1 priest and he banned him during CSW because his friends were losing and gave them item during war. there is a guy who paid server only 100 $ and admin is his slave. he can do whatever he wants and admin gave his clan items. Do not play and DONT EVEN THINK to pay this dog. he put pay2win items to PUS so his friends can win everything but they are so loser, cant win anything. they can do and talk whatever they want because admin is their slave. he gave them even gm account for farm whatever they want. but they are still loser, like this slave admin.

if you think it's the way you say it, you should have leave the game..

i hate chaters in game

Quote Originally Posted by ZeusKO View Post
    if you think it's the way you say it, you should have leave the game..

i hate chaters in game
    you are child, like your loser friends that you give items. giving items is cheating, not killing them. its the easy way to cry. if you have any proof show everybody, we have every proof that you are loser and will be forever. go blowjob to your boyfriend kiddo. go ban people in the middle of war, thats how you can make them win so pathetic , ban everyone if they know you are loser give them more secret gm accounts, you have no limit to do for money. you cant even answer and cant give any proof for your words,because everything we say is true. thats why you ban, you cant even answer like a man. even transexual people are brave like a man, than you will ever be.

I have an answer for you as a man that I did not give anything but you insisted on accusing me.

It's my fault I'm talking to kids like you

because when your ass goes through your fire, the manager fucks everything.

go to another server play better pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by ZeusKO View Post
    I have an answer for you as a man that I did not give anything but you insisted on accusing me.

It's my fault I'm talking to kids like you

because when your ass goes through your fire, the manager fucks everything.

go to another server play better pokemon.
    you are a fucking pussy to answer people in discord and game, just threat with ban and mute, fucking coward. dont try to be a man in here. go suck batranu's dick and give your wife for a dollar
    ThatS10Guy likes this.

glad I was not the only one to see it, the server sucks and is super laggy and says more people online then there is, this server is dead.

yet you banned me and i spent mad coin for donations? Shows alot of favoritism, all because someone said I was npt why would i spend 100s and risk getting banned you idiot?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345