Page 25 of 167 FirstFirst ... 152122232425262728293575125 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SirKaoS Proposition for event time changes: Please take a look and vote :-) Pool - EVENT CHANGE ...
Page: 25

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Proposition for event time changes:

Please take a look and vote :-)

Pool - EVENT CHANGE PROPOSITION - Talk - Forums - Zone MYKO Forum
    Do not forgot and go leave your opinion here :-)

Banned Senior Member

NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

Ok guys, let me get this straight and shine a real truth upon this. Im sure sirkaos did his best to fake this out but.. All of you ask me where have you been, where are you and why Im not helping anymore. I would like to help you all as it was my only motivation in gm "job". But, I have been kickout of a team, due to not accepting gm ghost as my college and while I was doing Gm wars event, I told ghost to exactly "stfu and dont fill me with your stupid ideas anymore, let me work, Im doing event" (ironicly this event was on most succesfull video from zm... ) + Zeynel gm mol, he banned many ppl including top mage clan, because he lost his temper and I took responsibility on my self as I understood his angry attitude, Im not saint by my self either and I tought I will protect him... However, kicked for not team behaviour. I tought that sirkaos is smart person, however he somehow forgot everything what marks and me, did for his server and be honest, who made his server populated... Back in the end.. Justice for all, lets sleep with the fishes, but result and my feeling are, no respect for gm ghost and his dirty backstabing behaviour and sirkaoses very bad judge and very bad skills in leading a "team"
    If you even try as I have heared, to amend that Im a racist not liking french arab you are pretty much wrong, I have faced racism pretty much all my life..

+ What was your goal of choosing goa trance (btw. this is one of mine favourite tracks, so not being anymore i guess )
    Last edited by skeletka; 02-13-2016 at 03:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by skeletka View Post
    Ok guys, let me get this straight and shine a real truth upon this. Im sure sirkaos did his best to fake this out but.. All of you ask me where have you been, where are you and why Im not helping anymore. I would like to help you all as it was my only motivation in gm "job". But, I have been kickout of a team, due to not accepting gm ghost as my college and while I was doing Gm wars event, I told ghost to exactly "stfu and dont fill me with your stupid ideas anymore, let me work, Im doing event" (ironicly this event was on most succesfull video from zm... ) + Zeynel gm mol, he banned many ppl including top mage clan, because he lost his temper and I took responsibility on my self as I understood his angry attitude, Im not saint by my self either and I tought I will protect him... However, kicked for not team behaviour. I tought that sirkaos is smart person, however he somehow forgot everything what marks and me, did for his server and be honest, who made his server populated... Back in the end.. Justice for all, lets sleep with the fishes, but result and my feeling are, no respect for gm ghost and his dirty backstabing behaviour and sirkaoses very bad judge and very bad skills in leading a "team"
    If you even try as I have heared, to amend that Im a racist not liking french arab you are pretty much wrong, I have faced racism pretty much all my life..

+ What was your goal of choosing goa trance (btw. this is one of mine favourite tracks, so not being anymore i guess )
    Conflicts happen but in the end the owner (SirKaos),should take care of them so something like this doesn't happen.
    I've noticed he is a little bit retarded but that's just my personal opinion no harm intended.

Banned Senior Member

Wow I just hear the sound of failed GM. Honestly, it is not big deal. We have plenty of GMs, some make good service, other not filled my expectations. There was several GMs that are not part of our team anymore, just one of them take it seriously that it wasn't done with announcements (because he things a sun shine off his ass). I do not see a reason why should I be faking anything in this case. Skel was removed once from GM team for a several days for misuse a GM power and conflicts with other team members. He got big warning and second chance, but the conflicts didn't end. I removed Skel after he said he is not respecting other teammember. So that's all. I was defending Skel and his behaviour for a long time, but simply my devotion for this wasn't unlimited, and finally he crossed a border of my patience. If he just cannot take the truth that I don't share his ideas about the team, he is free to make his own server, and team with his own rules. :-)

I agree he should take care of them. That makes him retarded but he is not ofc.. just.. I dont wanna spit dirt on him.

Terrible rates, burned LOTS of things just not... my time in zone is done

Where is the templars attitude, to give your heart for truth and love... So gone.. How dare you are to blame me for claiming the truth. You gotta admit, Im not smart enough to recognize..
    And give me back my 37 hours to protect your az on the first day of server when you all gone suddenly to sleep. So ungrafeul.. Gm domark spawning bosses for mates gm marks selling items up to 1k USD and gm skel? hm?
    + your plenty gms, they will betray you as you betraied me, until you will end with the hands on your face remembering whom you shall trust
    Last edited by skeletka; 02-13-2016 at 05:37 PM.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by skeletka View Post
    Where is the templars attitude, to give your heart for truth and love... So gone.. How dare you are to blame me for claiming the truth. You gotta admit, Im not smart enough to recognize..
    And give me back my 37 hours to protect your az on the first day of server when you all gone suddenly to sleep. So ungrafeul.. Gm domark spawning bosses for mates gm marks selling items up to 1k USD and gm skel? hm?
    + your plenty gms, they will betray you as you betraied me
    gm_domak, gm_marks, gm_skel, gm_cap, gm_phoenix

There is conflict between the GMs..i dont think server is worth to play anymore..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    There is conflict between the GMs..i dont think server is worth to play anymore..
    There is no conflict between GMs. Our team works perfectly, only one GM was removed and could not bear it ;-)
    Server is stable, as I am the only one owner, only one with access to database and 7 more voltuneer GMs which works very good and doing a great job without any conflicts

That maybe the problem which is only owner can access database when i got bugged on loot box and PM online GM with no respone. Which mean also they are not active till i must wait another dozen of hour and i got some replied. But the answer is i need to pm u in forum to fix. So i dont know where is "very good work" of GM when i need support. My friend ask me to came here to lookout what happen on the world nowadays. Guess what..i moving to a better sever which have good GM as i trusted them before.

Reduce styx to 1.5k or add some cooldown to it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Duke Hazard View Post
    That maybe the problem which is only owner can access database when i got bugged on loot box and PM online GM with no respone. Which mean also they are not active till i must wait another dozen of hour and i got some replied. But the answer is i need to pm u in forum to fix. So i dont know where is "very good work" of GM when i need support. My friend ask me to came here to lookout what happen on the world nowadays. Guess what..i moving to a better sever which have good GM as i trusted them before.
    More database access in every server only leads to corrupted GMs and corrupted server, So I more like to choose slower support then corrupted server.

You can contact support directly on web chat or my private message. There is a limit for support tickets and we have 24-48 hours to solve them (and we works on a weekend). Thats pretty normal for any kinds of company. Of course you can try to enforce solution for your problem throughout GMs and most players get their cases solved faster.

Of course you are free to play where do you like. I am not forcing you to stay on our server ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    More database access in every server only leads to corrupted GMs and corrupted server, So I more like to choose slower support then corrupted server.

You can contact support directly on web chat or my private message. There is a limit for support tickets and we have 24-48 hours to solve them (and we works on a weekend). Thats pretty normal for any kinds of company. Of course you can try to enforce solution for your problem throughout GMs and most players get their cases solved faster.

Of course you are free to play where do you like. I am not forcing you to stay on our server ;-)
    You kicked one of the GMs because of corruption right?
    First of all get your things straight,get people you trust to do the GM work don't just take ANYONE who offers it.
    There are so many ways to prevent GMs from doing anything stupid,yet it doesn't suprise me you didn't take any caution against it.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1