Page 27 of 167 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by NothingMatters I was talking about ProffesionalKO. Zone MYKO Panel says truth. Ok i download...
Page: 27

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by NothingMatters View Post
    I was talking about ProffesionalKO. Zone MYKO Panel says truth.
    Ok i download

Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    FYI, my server is doing fine and nobody is dissapeared. Are you surprised that it's still online running (obviously the #2 longest running server compared to all MYKO servers of all time) ? Just stick to your maxko advertisement.
    "Nobody disapeared". exept the players playing it. 5-8 players on peak time. I'm calling that online for no reasons. lel. im done with maxko bullshit. I get banned just like half of LaTroupe clan for telling how GM were sold. anyway i'm out. thats not a dead server advertisment post.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

Sweet, some dramas!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Magyk View Post
    Sweet, some dramas!
    Not really a drama, just fun :-)

Yes, im here for drama only too.

Btw, is there anyone here who can name even one good GM on current servers?

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Yes, im here for drama only too.

Btw, is there anyone here who can name even one good GM on current servers?
    Owner is a good GM.Rest is just for fun I think

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NothingMatters View Post
    Owner is a good GM.Rest is just for fun I think
    Well thats much better working model then server Full of good GMs with owner for fun :-)

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    Well thats much better working model then server Full of good GMs with owner for fun :-)
    Yup.Alright

Indeed, however everyone benefits from having a staff that actually enjoys what they are doing.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by SPANKME View Post
    Indeed, however everyone benefits from having a staff that actually enjoys what they are doing.
    Well actually that doesn't means I think my GMs are bad. I know them and see their work behind. So I can value what I see. however player experience can be different and players have to say if their experience is bad or good, not me ;-)

Whoever banned my clannies for k0xp and tbl should probably hang himself. There was an issue like 2 weeks ago where a GM banned people without investigating. As long as they were reported multiple times anybody could get banned apparently. Or then it was just us. Maybe the GM had a character on orc side and was bored of getting RAYPED.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    Whoever banned my clannies for k0xp and tbl should probably hang himself. There was an issue like 2 weeks ago where a GM banned people without investigating. As long as they were reported multiple times anybody could get banned apparently. Or then it was just us. Maybe the GM had a character on orc side and was bored of getting RAYPED.
    I am aware of that case, and you are correct. Nobody cannot be banned based on number of reports from other players (not depending on how large the number of reports is). The problem is that TBL hacks are very hardy visible from GM perspective. GM_Mol was under a heavy public pressure and he decide to ban based on his observations. The decision was wrong and he was punished internally and know what he did wrong. I am sorry for your experience, but As far as I remember I unbanned your clannie shortly after, so hope there was no big harm dome. The GM_Mol has learned from it and as far as this was only case in past 2 months of his service, I gave him second chance.

The GM or even Owner role need really a heavy resistance for public pressure. Even for a normally very strong people it is sometimes very hard to resist.

I like that you seem to accept it when you make a mistake instead of going full denial mode. I respect that.. but it does seem like you have given authority to people who can not handle such power.
    I don't know how active your server is but if I were to consider playing here I'd wonder two things.
    1) How do I know that these GM fuck ups are not going to be happening?
    2) Older server means geared people. How does a new player go on leveling and gearing themselves?
    zuka likes this.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ilterates View Post
    I like that you seem to accept it when you make a mistake instead of going full denial mode. I respect that.. but it does seem like you have given authority to people who can not handle such power.
    I don't know how active your server is but if I were to consider playing here I'd wonder two things.
    1) How do I know that these GM fuck ups are not going to be happening?
    2) Older server means geared people. How does a new player go on leveling and gearing themselves?
    1) In this specific cause, we are talk about a person who got long time experience with admin from SEA MY KO server. Basically you can never say you can be 100% sure nothing will happen. You can only do the best to reduce the number and approach their number to zero as much as you can. I got 4 years of experience with leading of team in Advertising Agency and I learned, everybody do the mistakes. The main question is if he can learn from it, and if he did it with goodwill.
    My GMs mainly doesn't have much power, they cant create items, cant spawn bosses, cant use GM damage to kill anything. So this exclude the GM corruption. And the specific instructions how to deal with cheaters reports also helps to reduce the number of bad bans near zero.

2) For a new players, the main reason why the server even old is still good to new players is because its economy and upgrade model. You can reach 72 lvl with +7 equipment and +0 accessory relatively easy, but +1 accessory and +8 items are very hard even for hardcore players.

The exp gain is adjusted, so you can lvl very fast, and specific mobs drops a "souls" that can be exchanged for exp. A solo leveling is not hard.
    There is a NPC in Luferson/EMC that giving basic armor and weapon (non-upgrade +6 high class and goblin chitin set) and additional quests for easy exps, 7 key quest is giving 150 mil exp (instead 15) and this quests over 300 mil exp by bringing easy items. The exp is not so boring grinding with addition of this quests.
    With basic set you can then farm Giant golems, which drops chitins on +5, beasts, seekers, cardinals baros in CZ and Greels drops a lot of blesseds which can be used for gold farming. So you can make quite good amount of gold in few days.
    The unique items are not expensive thanks to antiinflation system, You can find ROls Rocs etc top uniques in merchants. The upgrade rates are correspindong to farm server, but +6 is relatively easy and +7 is not so hardcore. So you can gear up and PK fast.
    The next level is of course worse, if you want to go +8 or +1 accessory, it needs a lot of devotion and farming, but if you don't want to be the best geared and just PK you don't have to go there (there is not everyone equipped with +8s and +1 unique are very rare)

And also, premiums giving you advantage, but they are not essential to playing and you dont need to pay anything for game to be playeable.

I am aware of that case, and you are correct. Nobody cannot be banned based on number of reports from other players (not depending on how large the number of reports is). The problem is that TBL hacks are very hardy visible from GM perspective. GM_Mol was under a heavy public pressure and he decide to ban based on his observations. The decision was wrong and he was punished internally and know what he did wrong. I am sorry for your experience, but As far as I remember I unbanned your clannie shortly after, so hope there was no big harm dome. The GM_Mol has learned from it and as far as this was only case in past 2 months of his service, I gave him second chance.

The GM or even Owner role need really a heavy resistance for public pressure. Even for a normally very strong people it is sometimes very hard to resist.
    It's fine, no worries. We were actually laughing about it after it happened. It was just kind of weird how easy it was for people to get us banned for doing nothing. Pin was literally running and using Dark Pursuer on his archer while killing Giant Golems and he got banned for it rofl.

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1