Page 17 of 167 FirstFirst ... 71314151617181920212767117 ... LastLast
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; can anybody explain me how can i increase my stun rate in this server?lol first i tried intelligence effect.hit 500 ...
Page: 17

can anybody explain me how can i increase my stun rate in this server?lol

first i tried intelligence effect.hit 500 time with staff and stunned 40-50 times with both 70 int and 255 int.so int not effecting stun rate or duration
    also tried lightning damage on imirs.they didnt effect anything either still 40-50 stuns.

so what can i do?having more int point is useless?

Quote Originally Posted by daggeron View Post

first i tried intelligence effect.hit 500 time with staff and stunned 40-50 times with both 70 int and 255 int.so int not effecting stun rate or duration
    also tried lightning damage on imirs.they didnt effect anything either still 40-50 stuns.

Stun rate is a static attribute that is hardcoded into the client. I don't think there is anything you can do to increase it.

Who said you that more int helping u get better stun rate? The only reason why some support mages in usko going 140+ or 170+ int bulid is to hit more dmg by elixir or woe via 72skill but not for better stun rate lol, lighting erenion not stuning better than wood staff+1 which u can use as full hp support mage. Stun rate is set up in server side.

Quote Originally Posted by Undef View Post
    Who said you that more int helping u get better stun rate? The only reason why some support mages in usko going 140+ or 170+ int bulid is to hit more dmg by elixir or woe via 72skill but not for better stun rate lol, lighting erenion not stuning better than wood staff+1 which u can use as full hp support mage. Stun rate is set up in server side.
    as far as i know it was like that in usko before firedrake.i didnt test it with 1453 version though.more int points=higher stun-slow rates and longer or more poison damage for flame skills.also elemental damage on staffs were effective.i tested it both in usko and some private servers.

i think thats why mages prefer elysium,glassbelt,ce over other items becouse they have int bonus

as far as i know it was like that in usko before firedrake.i didnt test it with 1453 version though.more int points=higher stun-slow rates and longer or more poison damage for flame skills.also elemental damage on staffs were effective.i tested it both in usko and some private servers.

i think thats why mages prefer elysium,glassbelt,ce over other items becouse they have int bonus
    There's no reason for mages to use CE. Glass belt gives INT and hp, which are kind of better than the 20 AC for some situations. There have been rumors about INT affecting stun and slow rates but I haven't actually seen anybody confirm this rumor.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    There's no reason for mages to use CE. Glass belt gives INT and hp, which are kind of better than the 20 AC for some situations. There have been rumors about INT affecting stun and slow rates but I haven't actually seen anybody confirm this rumor.
    We have been testing mage with 255 int and it was stunning 100% times, Mage with HP build had also higher stun rate, but mostly increase came when got equipped ROL, it reach nearly 33%. Without it it was apparently lower.

To punish and enslave Senior Member Magyk's Avatar

You niggers better not be stepping in my vineyard. INT in official servers worked fine, anyone claiming the opposite is either not very goot at what he does or a shiteating assblaster. The code that private servers run on is different. Mage attributes are screwed up. Im a dam shield lightning stated to HP and stun everyone and their grandmothers. If u dont stun in zoneko, better check the panel coz ur sharer did a class change. Also, back in the day, only int as a base stat mattered in usko. Hence u didnt see mages with ammy of goddess. 200+ int as a base stat and erenion staff were a godsend.

Banned Senior Member

SERVER MAINTEANCE 24. JANUARY CHANGELOG

1. Drop rate of weapons from Giant golems and Dark Mare has been increased
    2. Platinum bar was added to sundries (500 Milion coins)
    3. Scarecrow is added to moradon for practicing
    4. Upgrade of +9 accessory is now 100 % to +10 and enchanting +10 is also 100%
    5. Forgotten temple difficulty was slightly increased
    6. Goblin chitin set now require only 5 goblin parts (instead 50) and 1+1 piece of both talismans (instead 5 + 5)

thats what im talking about.int was effective in usko.200+ base int and int bonus gear could lock someone down for 10 secs.but appearently not working for myko servers.i dont see any reason ROL effecting rates.i tried both 70 int and 255 int+bonus int.stun rate was %10-15.since its about luck you have to hit 1000 times atleast to see average stun rate.twostars said its client-side,maybe someone confirm int or elemental damage effecting that rates looking into server files

Fix this all bug mobs and JM..

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by NaRcoTiZeD View Post
    Fix this all bug mobs and JM..
    We are working on it, unfortunately it is very hard to debug such things because we only have one restart and then have to wait few juraids if the changes affected it or not.

We could solve it easy if SOACS developer would do his support, unfortunately he still have no response from him. We bought a SOACS update 30.12. and didnt get it from him yet, it is nearly 3 weeks he do not respond us. Other private server owners have same problems with him. So please patience.

We will disable Juraid for now. Untill next restart when we try to apply different changes.

Banned Senior Member

We did some changes, tested one juraid, but need to test more.

Anyway we just launched our own TS3 server: ts3.knightonline-zone.com
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

Banned Senior Member

A new PK video from ELT team !:-)

ilterates likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    A new PK video from ELT team !:-)

That was surprisingly entertaining. If I wasnt playing usko on steam, I'd start.

Except for the annoying psy-trance.
    Coldwind likes this.

Are there any english speaking guilds open for binnis ?

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1