Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; Originally Posted by SirKaoS More database access in every server only leads to corrupted GMs and corrupted server, So I ...
Page: 1

Hybrid View

Quote Originally Posted by SirKaoS View Post
    More database access in every server only leads to corrupted GMs and corrupted server, So I more like to choose slower support then corrupted server.

You can contact support directly on web chat or my private message. There is a limit for support tickets and we have 24-48 hours to solve them (and we works on a weekend). Thats pretty normal for any kinds of company. Of course you can try to enforce solution for your problem throughout GMs and most players get their cases solved faster.

Of course you are free to play where do you like. I am not forcing you to stay on our server ;-)
    You kicked one of the GMs because of corruption right?
    First of all get your things straight,get people you trust to do the GM work don't just take ANYONE who offers it.
    There are so many ways to prevent GMs from doing anything stupid,yet it doesn't suprise me you didn't take any caution against it.

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroH View Post
    You kicked one of the GMs because of corruption right?
    First of all get your things straight,get people you trust to do the GM work don't just take ANYONE who offers it.
    There are so many ways to prevent GMs from doing anything stupid,yet it doesn't suprise me you didn't take any caution against it.
    No Zeroh, Skel wasn't kicked due corruption. I can say he wasn't a corrupted GM. The problem was with his social skills, there was several events when he was not communicating properly and even used harsh language to other GMs, or even players. But if you a part of a team you have only choices, to respect it or leave it. So after another conflict, I tried to talk with Skel but instead of any hint of will to apologize or fix the problem, he answered me, that GM_Ghost is not his teammate. Everyone should treasure his words. So if he said, I filled his words, now he is not his teammate ;-)

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1