Page 150 of 167 FirstFirst ... 50100140146147148149150151152153154160 ... LastLast
Results 2,236 to 2,250 of 2494
Like Tree376Likes

Zone MYKO (Stay tuned)

This is a discussion on Zone MYKO (Stay tuned) within the Private Servers forums, part of the Knight Online (ko4life.com) category; I was enjoying my evenings with this server yet I got sick of the client crashes. I got 2 pcs ...
Page: 150

I was enjoying my evenings with this server yet I got sick of the client crashes. I got 2 pcs 1 self made 4790K setup high end and the second one is Ailenware 17. Yet I kept getting client crashes every once in a while. I looked it up online but couldn't find any solution to it. Rahter than that the game is enjoyable

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

What really grinds my gears is that you cant run teamspeak + overwolf at same time cuz SOAC's thinks its k0xp.
    They don't give a fuck to do shit.
    Motherfucker how im supposed to play dota 2 with dota plus plugin and merch at the same time.

GhosT88 Senior Member joecolxvi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Deuxvn View Post
    Lol, it took me 10 minutes to find the register button on home page, designer should change the job xD
    you are just right, we did the necessary tho:

Quote Originally Posted by joecolxvi View Post
    you are just right, we did the necessary tho:

You know what, to login i even had to view source code of page and search for the link contain .../login LOL

Dear Knights,

Following today's restart, here are the main updates:

1.Scorpion Scythe hp recovery fixed.
    2.Lms gates fixed (More tests are yet to come before applying permanently to the event schedule).
    3.Target event fixed.

More updates are coming the few next days!

Dear Knights,

Follow this afternoon's restart here are the main updates:

1. Added Isiloon to CZ bowl, it will be droping all current high class Armor + weapons + Accessories (Glass belt, Balls of steel necklace, Balls of steel Belt included)!
    2. Last Nation Standing now gives 1x 2000hp + 1x 350ac scrolls (not tradable, not sellable).
    3. Fixed few issues with Target Event.
    4. Overall server maintenance.

Play Fair & Have Fun

ZONE MYKO

Dear Knights,

Since exciting updates & announcements will be made this weekend, stay tuned !

Play Fair & Have Fun.
    NaRcoTiZeD likes this.

Dear Knights,

Following Today's restart, here are the main updates:

1. Lowered Stun/Slow rates slightly for a more balanced PK.
    2. Goblin Chitin drop (from the goblin quest) was slightly increased.
    3. Server side security & performance patch.
    4. Overall server side maintenance.

Play Fair & Have Fun.

You should start tracking users that are buying ingame items for $,thought it was forbidden but i see people doing it,i started a week ago to play,bought kc for prem and some money but i see people that started 2 days ago with far better gear than me,dunno how thats possible without buying items for $.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    You should start tracking users that are buying ingame items for $,thought it was forbidden but i see people doing it,i started a week ago to play,bought kc for prem and some money but i see people that started 2 days ago with far better gear than me,dunno how thats possible without buying items for $.
    what is forbidden its to spam in moradon and using zone forum to sell gbs or items . you can use 3rd forum like this one to sell thats not forbidden

Ahh didnt know,my bad!excuse me.

This server is so not beginner friendly...unless you are willing to dosh out at least 40-50$ right at the get go for items. No one is leveling. Literally,no one. I went from from 0-57 by myself,every exp spot is empty. Most of the people are farming beasts/bloods for BUS/gold coins,so good luck doing that vs fully geared chars. Also,exp quests like 150 deru,150 apos,trolls are kinda inconvenient WHEN THERES NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON EXPING...(sorry ). To even get a piece of chitin armor you need to be 60+ to enter eslant,before that,good luck with fps +4 that sometimes drop from apos/trolls (and also good luck getting 1 shot constantly by rogues who have nothing to do).

TLR : very populated server but also very beginner unfriendly (unless you have money to spend).

i didnt spend more than for.gold prem,and i m almost equal to others in 1 week and half...server is 3 months old...obviously ppl got gear..

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    This server is so not beginner friendly...unless you are willing to dosh out at least 40-50$ right at the get go for items. No one is leveling. Literally,no one. I went from from 0-57 by myself,every exp spot is empty. Most of the people are farming beasts/bloods for BUS/gold coins,so good luck doing that vs fully geared chars. Also,exp quests like 150 deru,150 apos,trolls are kinda inconvenient WHEN THERES NOT ONE FUCKING PERSON EXPING...(sorry ). To even get a piece of chitin armor you need to be 60+ to enter eslant,before that,good luck with fps +4 that sometimes drop from apos/trolls (and also good luck getting 1 shot constantly by rogues who have nothing to do).

TLR : very populated server but also very beginner unfriendly (unless you have money to spend).
    I agree its hard to find ppl who level up. I was lucky enough that some priest helped me til 60 with master and everything. If u pm me ur name or discord or something i can give u a hand!

I'm not worried about master...im farming +9 jewelry to upgrade and sell. Rogue master items are pretty cheap,like 20-30m for tails,etc...so thats fine. Thing that worries me leveling after 60 and getting better gear.

Also,i made like 1500 np just for being a lupine boi for bunch of mages in last man standing . So ill be safe for a while of buying np while being constantly killed in cz

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 3
    12-30-2018, 05:57 PM
  2. Hits: 12
    08-23-2016, 07:14 PM
  3. Hits: 3
    08-22-2016, 03:37 AM
  4. Hits: 1
    01-30-2016, 05:44 PM
  5. Hits: 3
    11-23-2015, 04:08 PM
  6. Hits: 1