Results 1 to 14 of 14
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By twostars
  • 5 Post By ReesesPieces
  • 1 Post By twostars

AcmeCore

This is a discussion on AcmeCore within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Is Acmecore worth buying ? can anyone give more information on that...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default AcmeCore

    Is Acmecore worth buying ? can anyone give more information on that

  2. #2
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    Who do you plan on buying it from?

    Sure the files have some nice features, but features aren't everything. Iv'e seen servers with acme fall to the ground the first day, and iv'e seen servers with basic files last months.
    If you want all of the extra features then yea sure, But if it's "worth" the amount of money they want, No.

  3. #3
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    Who do you plan on buying it from?

    Sure the files have some nice features, but features aren't everything. Iv'e seen servers with acme fall to the ground the first day, and iv'e seen servers with basic files last months.
    If you want all of the extra features then yea sure, But if it's "worth" the amount of money they want, No.
    The thing is, I don't know what they have... I went to their website and I couldn't figure out what exactly they had. and was curious if anyone could show me where to find out or tell me what they know

  4. #4
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    I don't know what they have now, Stuff like chaos stone, bdw and some other shiz

  5. #5
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
    I don't know what they have now, Stuff like chaos stone, bdw and some other shiz
    Buying from their website would be safe right?

  6. #6
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    733

    Default

    I would imagine so...I can't guarantee that for you though.

    Personally id try to go through the owner, i forget who he is.

    What are you looking for exactly, in files wise. YOu can pm me if you want.

  7. #7
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    4

    Default

    Acme files are definetly one of the best files out there. I'm using them my self.
    The only problem is that they are turkish,and some things will be hard for you.. And the support from them is hardly to obtain in english.
    However,i would say buy the files.. I'm working with them for 5 months + used them before 2 years on some server. They are very custom and unique. The ebenezer itself gives you a wonderfull ingame colored notices + You can send items via ebenezer.
    You can aswell ban people,send national points with the ebenezer..
    However the ACME Files should be called something like Acme Game server... But the rest of the files that acme packs include were not made by them,and are typicall for every server.
    They are secured. And worth their money.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rocket View Post

    Personally id try to go through the owner, i forget who he is.
    Sevki as main,Yigit as second..Accesable as Longhorn and yigit.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by S1mple View Post
    Acme files are definetly one of the best files out there. I'm using them my self.
    The only problem is that they are turkish,and some things will be hard for you.. And the support from them is hardly to obtain in english.
    However,i would say buy the files.. I'm working with them for 5 months + used them before 2 years on some server. They are very custom and unique. The ebenezer itself gives you a wonderfull ingame colored notices + You can send items via ebenezer.
    You can aswell ban people,send national points with the ebenezer..
    However the ACME Files should be called something like Acme Game server... But the rest of the files that acme packs include were not made by them,and are typicall for every server.
    They are secured. And worth their money.


    Sevki as main,Yigit as second..Accesable as Longhorn and yigit.
    Fun fact. On the servers I've seen use this, it bundles a second DLL which is an old leaked copy of my own, which handles these and more.
    Woolt and Max like this.

  9. #9
    www.professionalko.com Senior Member nickos3's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Posts
    2,134

    Default

    It doesn't worth buying it.

    First of all, all the differences are just few extra features, which you can add 'em by yourself. Otherwhise, as twostars says, you can find all these features since they're ... leaked.

  10. #10

    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by twostars View Post
    Fun fact. On the servers I've seen use this, it bundles a second DLL which is an old leaked copy of my own, which handles these and more.
    Would you mind linking to your so called old dll?

    Well i doubt they would be using your dll since they cleary posses the skills that english side of development can just dream of.


    Quote Originally Posted by nickos3 View Post
    It doesn't worth buying it.

    First of all, all the differences are just few extra features, which you can add 'em by yourself. Otherwhise, as twostars says, you can find all these features since they're ... leaked.
    The fact that they are not worth buying is really clueless. They are definetly alot better than public snoxd files or soacs files.
    I would NOT recommend to anyone to use public snoxd files or soacs files. Acme has the highest performance and security. After all they are keep getting updated.

    So where is your point?

    PS : Please link me to public released ebenzeer '' dll ''.


    Guess like gamers4life members are not trustable. Since ilovemyko1 just charged back after purchasing dedicated and acme files. - He should be banned from those forums.,

  11. #11
    Banned Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Posts
    1,097

    Default

    Well i doubt they would be using your dll since they cleary posses the skills that english side of development can just dream of.
    Just curious but are you the biggest idiot on this forum? You do know, if it wasn't for the English side of development you would have nothing but scraps of 12xx files and even scraps of 18xx files. Every single release I have seen by a Turkish developer is just broken code with a bit of magic for it to work.. barely. English developers have definitely brought life to the PSKO scene, and the Turkish only play. No racism or anything, but its the truth, the code used on Snoxd is quality code, and if you look at Neros or AVCI's code its complete and utter shit. Please.. next time you come in and disrespect our community, at-least have the brain to comprehend what we have actually done. If anything? We fixed the SHIT​ you guys produced. You guys have only one turkish developer that is even worth mentioning, and that is OsmanX.
    Last edited by ReesesPieces; 07-10-2013 at 02:57 PM.

  12. #12
    I am Timmeh Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Posts
    1,152

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kanegra View Post
    Would you mind linking to your so called old dll?

    Well i doubt they would be using your dll since they cleary posses the skills that english side of development can just dream of.




    The fact that they are not worth buying is really clueless. They are definetly alot better than public snoxd files or soacs files.
    I would NOT recommend to anyone to use public snoxd files or soacs files. Acme has the highest performance and security. After all they are keep getting updated.

    So where is your point?

    PS : Please link me to public released ebenzeer '' dll ''.


    Guess like gamers4life members are not trustable. Since ilovemyko1 just charged back after purchasing dedicated and acme files. - He should be banned from those forums.,
    Maybe if you guys wouldn't false advertise... saying you got working juraid system.. everytime you restart the dedicated something different is broken... you ignored me on skype and close the dedicated and expect me not to chargeback?

    To say that twostars doesn't possess the "skills" that the turkish community does is just retarded. Check out the open source 1886 project and tell me he doesn't possess the "skills"

  13. #13
    Regular Member Luis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    235

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kanegra View Post
    Would you mind linking to your so called old dll?

    Well i doubt they would be using your dll since they cleary posses the skills that english side of development can just dream of.

    loooooooool

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    1,714

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kanegra View Post
    Would you mind linking to your so called old dll?

    Well i doubt they would be using your dll since they cleary posses the skills that english side of development can just dream of.
    I don't know if I even still have it (or if I even did). I know for a fact that at least older distributions had it in there (I think the name was off, at one point I saw it named "Reallizt2.dll" or some such, somewhere. Whether that was part of ACME's bundle, not sure)... but whether it was used or not I don't know. It was there.
    I came across it on a few servers I'd helped out... so perhaps users of ACME can take a quick look and list which DLLs are included now (or if they have an older bundle, then). If one of them's unpacked, it'll probably be mine -- the startup string was renamed but it's all otherwise identical to my EbeXtender DLL.

    Not that anybody cares, I certainly don't. I wrote it back in what, 2008?

    PS : Please link me to public released ebenzeer '' dll ''.
    It was never "public", which is why I found it ironic it was being sold. Especially given there should have been no need; they had their DLL. No need to use functionality from both (that's a recipe for disaster more than anything), just reimplement it -- they were simple hooks.

    If it's no longer included, then great. They reimplemented it. It was rather ironic back then, is all. =p
    Max likes this.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •