Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

KOPS (Orders unavailable)

This is a discussion on KOPS (Orders unavailable) within the Private Server Technical Support forums, part of the Private Servers category; Grobars rent is coming up for next month, someone please book him so he can have enough money to not ...
Page: 2

Banned Regular Member

Grobars rent is coming up for next month, someone please book him so he can have enough money to not be evicted.

JK please don't, guy knows nothing about KO development.

Global MyKo Senior Member Deadhealer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by KOPS View Post
    Picking a good name is very important, you can call old style server 'ForgottenKO', but you can't name USKO version under that name. Names like EuropeanMYKO to be targeting turkish population, or something strong that players remembers quickly... ApexKO for example (Too bad for Apex Legends though), but you can't call a server World KO, ChakraKO, BazingaKO, GlobalKO or something like that, even names like OldKO, OldMYKO never do that. Pick a good name to give certain feeling to players, like Heroes KO... Never do something like UltimateKO, if you want something more childish name it 'DeluxeKO' at least.... There is a lot of good names, that you have to use your brains, because all the branding will be done around your name... If you are opening a PK server with all the effects, new items, new zones than again it needs to have a different name.

Haha) Yes, Please don't pick such names or your server will be unsuccessful.

ON THE TOPIC:

"The VPS you've shared is a Shared Hosting that is hardly good enough for developing a server due to constant freezes and lags. It can't handle any player and the ping is more than a hundred."

Been using it for years and never had nay lags or freezes. These are good VPS for developing.

I am just explaining this to everyone so they dont become VICTIMS of another scammer. Hosting a server is very intense job and if you dont know anything and want someone like KOPS to take $300 money from your pocket without any proof of success of their own? Just think for yourself dont get fooled.

Would he start this business if he was successful? Of course not, he would be now operating a server and not begging for your money here. LETS DO SOME BREAK DOWN! THE FUN PART>.>

Section 1

1. Dedicated Server with 32 GB of RAM, located in France (OVH) with Anti-DDOS security and extremely fast performance. [Price on the internet is 85.00$ Monthly](IF you know how to press buttons on your PC, you can SOLO get this your self here. https://www.ovh.com/world/dedicated-servers/)
    2 . Windows Licence and Installation [Price on the Internet N/A](This Usually cost $25 a month but there are ways around this)
    3. 3 Different fully fixed databases with no customization. (Price on the internet 100.00$ each) (When i mean fully fixed, I mean it... Databases that had hundreds of players playing on them modernized to 2020) (These usually are set for the SERVER files that were used together with the DATABASE you are offering. Fully fixed but will need major tune ups and additional work when in contact with SOACS, including all the missing tables )
    4. Knight Online Web Site created by KOPS team. (Fully adjustable, customizable and more custom codes can be ordered on demand) [Standard Version 100.00$]((These are easy to find on developer sites, basically you are charging them for a penel that will 100% require additional work all the time for customization so why pay for a panel, just charge for additional work.)
    5. Power UP Store modified by KOPS team. (Fully fixed and customizable anything can be added and ordered on demand) [Standard Version 50.00$] (These are easy to find on developer sites , they usually come together with website(panel).)

REAL Market Value of section 1 is :$110 a month + DATABASE $100 one time payment.

$85 a Month for Dedicated server
    $25 or Free for Licensed Windows on a Server
    NO More monthly Payments so this is a first scam. Total is $110 Max a month for just keeping server up. Which I am sure you can do alone.
    3 Different Databases . ( You dont need 3, 1 is enough and it is 1 time payment not monthly.)
    WEBSITE COMES FOR FREE
    SAME AS ABOVE FOR PUS.

FAQ

1) If i pay 300.00USD a month is my server going to work and be able to accept many players and donations to pay my rent?
    Answer : Yes,
    1.1) Will there be cheaters on my server?
    Answer : There will be some cheaters coming using some illegal hacks that you will need to ban 24/7.
    1.2) How can more players join my server?
    Answer: KOPS WILL TAKE CARE OF IT. SIt AND RELAX>

Basically you are offering a server that has 0 anti cheat or blockage of illegal programs on the server and you are leaving this job to the administration. The administration will have to find ways to truly determine the hackers and ban them. In other words your job that were supposed to be performed on the files that you offer as "Server Files created by MGAME and modified by KOPS (Ai Server, Aujard, Game Server, KnightOnline.exe)" would require more explanation what exactly have you modified to make them good for use. Also cheats update every weak sometimes faster, and if you have no knowledge on updating the files to whom you are helping, the server will struggle from cheaters.

If you guys want to open a server, just learn! There are tons of information around the internet, you dont need to pay anyone money to do baby steps. You will need to pay to do a mojor work and by the time you get there, you will not be looking at people that manage or a person KOPS.
    UltimatePvP likes this.

What we are providing for free is a collection of NoahSystem,MGAME,twostars,osmanx and more developers, compiled into one solutions for 1299 Servers.
    (The same thing majority of other 1299 Servers are using)
    That's how you should have started making your topic in first place! You are using cracked files that you found on different sources over the internet, bulked it down into 1 buggy master peace and are now trying to re-introduce it to people like something you can take credit for! Damn you even made a Logo for it! ))

"We don't crack anything. We don't sell anything that doesn't belong to KOPS.
    Those server files are the best possible for 1299, every server is using those, and we include it for free.
    Even other 1299 AntiCheats are using the same Server File"

I work with people who have your files, and god I am not blind. Please list at least 1 server that goes into your "every"? Hello ?
    The point is, I have no interest in sharing with you any information that would help you continue this scam business.(knowing that 99% of what you say is false )
    I just don't recommend anyone to buy anything from this person , aka Andrej Urankar.

ps: The last time that topic was bumped was in beginning of August , which is almost 6 months which clearly shows that I don't really care about the sale of anything. I would give it into good hands any day, there just weren't a person yet.

I don't really want to get involved with this useless drama, but I had to login and ask if grobar is suffering from DID... cos you are logging in with two accounts just to try prove your point. Instead of trying to defend your website or why you are doing it you are returning to your old habits and attacking people personally which always give you away...

To anyone who even consider buying these "services" just download any bugged source from turkey KO websites and compile it, you'll have better security than the files they would provide for you. They are just doing the same and trying to profit of other people "little" works on the sources.

besides they are selling outdated unlicensed files by others, they are not even giving you a source to work with.

my free bump for this scam thread idk why its not even deleted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ajkula View Post
    You are lying. Every post that you made in the last 5 years on KO4LIFE.COM contained the word Grobar, you just randomly posting it, trying to look cool and collect likes on your post.
    The only way for me to help KOPS organization is if they pay me or hire me... Otherwise i'm out.

Mortal, how many servers you opened and why every of them was failure? How many servers KOPS delivered and why every of them was success?
    Facts are Facts.... We can post anything we want, but facts are facts.
    I've had only 1 server online and it was early 2012 I never relaunched or never made a new server since, because I don't really care about the scene. So your statement is invalid as usual. Why would anyone pay 300$ for a files that is not provided with source. I've posted like once or twice every few years, but pretty sure the amount of "good" servers by KOPS is a 0.

Here we go again, instead of trying to defend yourself you choose to retaliate with an attack typical you.. It don't take much to count 1+1 when it's about a KO selling files website and grobar defending it that it' your alter ego doing it.

I know right, so many fail attempts to make it personal.

The fun part they have no source of the files they sell, the only thing they learned is to edit texts of cracked .exe’s with olydbg. To make it presentable to the buyer.
    Absolutely no control of anything else, so please cut the bull crap that you have source that compiles soacs the way you sell it to potential victims. Because 99% of your files work based on cracked Unlicensed soacs . Talking about ebenezer folder.

ProjectKO paid over 2.000$ for server files with 0 source.
    ZoneMYKO paid over 5.000$ for server files with 0 source.
    ProfessionlaKO paid over 6.500$ for server files with 0 source. (He obtained it after, but first few launches did not have)
    GlobalMYKO no source
    BlessedKO no source.
    OldSchoolKO paying 50% of donations and don't posses source.
    EuroKO paying 80% of donations and no source.
    Should i continue?

Sure you want fully fixed source? Open your dam pocket than, 300usd not even enough for the website.
    Open your server first, get some money than buy source if you really want to. Or work from stratch the source code anyone can give you for free.

You can buy any source you want. You want xACS full source? Ok, open the pocket and give 50.000$... You'll get it than.

Stop being naive and listen to those random talkers.
    Did you forgot to relog to KOPS account?

Guys, guys.. “ just open your damn pocket” already!!!!! Plain simple!

Even if they dont give you those files for free, the 300.00usd still don't even cover the database and support, let alone the custom website with Admin CP ,Custom Pus, Dedicated..
    The important thing is, server will work and be able to generate players + donations. Later you can invest that money and upgrade, get sources whatever.

In my opinion 300.00usd not even enough for guidance that KOPS offers, this is so bad for them and they losing money... Well if they want to help let them help, maybe they have other goals.
    Even an ape could do SQL editing required for database in KO.... that's not even worth 50$ to make a entire database..... stop exaggerate the amount of "work" that "sql editing" is.... php support and website editing sure could cost if it's done by a proper developer and the work is real. But the look of 99% panels for KO they are pretty standard....

how is it "free" if they ask you to pay 300$ for a files that you said is (free , let me quote on you that... FREE) ... and how in earth are they losing money on that deal if they ask 300$ to 1k $ for "helping you".... the dedicated they provide would cost 25$ to 100 $ if you buy it yourself.... it's just full of scam and the topic should just be deleted for the sake of people.

Banned Regular Member

You aren’t booked for shit, my god. You are a legitimate sociopath and need help, please go admit yourself into a mental hospital and explain your issues you have to a licensed doctor.

Just to let everyone know what exactly KoPS doing and how he scams hacks people.

he offers server set up with shit files and ambiguous promises to potential victims. Then after server starts and he manages to get any player base who will leave short after . Goal is reached, he has full access to a database of peoples passwords and all information . He uses that information to hack peoples accounts on other servers by simply taking information from database that he copied of his “servers”.

so if you chose to work with this person , basically you put in potential threat all the people who Joins servers that he sold to other beginner server owners and all active servers that include those players who will re use same accounts and passwords .

i hope this makes sense.

in addition if server owner who decides to cut ties with KoPs , they threat to attack the server knowing that the files aren’t protected against flood attacks and they will 100% bring them down .

Quote Originally Posted by Deadhealer View Post
    Just to let everyone know what exactly KoPS doing and how he scams hacks people.

he offers server set up with shit files and ambiguous promises to potential victims. Then after server starts and he manages to get any player base who will leave short after . Goal is reached, he has full access to a database of peoples passwords and all information . He uses that information to hack peoples accounts on other servers by simply taking information from database that he copied of his “servers”.

so if you chose to work with this person , basically you put in potential threat all the people who Joins servers that he sold to other beginner server owners and all active servers that include those players who will re use same accounts and passwords .

i hope this makes sense.

in addition if server owner who decides to cut ties with KoPs , they threat to attack the server knowing that the files aren’t protected against flood attacks and they will 100% bring them down .
    Can confirm that this might be true, his servers have had open backdoors before and thousands of accounts with passwords in plain text has been compromised. I’m pretty sure i made a topic about this here and i can’t say security has been his first priority. I hope he learned from his mistakes and that people are very careful with this...

@Deadhealer, there are always same people posting the same things like you do all the time. (Resses,Mortal,Deadhealer and 4 more over the last few years) You are never able to say something concrete you are just here to discredit and posting nonsense.. So anyone who is reading posts from Deadheler,Resses,Mortal and few more, google them and check the history of KO4LIFE they are doing the same for last x years.

Quote Originally Posted by HenkaN75 View Post
    Can confirm that this might be true, his servers have had open backdoors before and thousands of accounts with passwords in plain text has been compromised. I’m pretty sure i made a topic about this here and i can’t say security has been his first priority. I hope he learned from his mistakes and that people are very careful with this...
    On the other side, HenkaN negative feedback is actually valid, he is not randomly posting like those other people do. That's what i respect, and i'm looking forward to those kind of informations.

HenkaN is saying that one of the servers that KOPS provided (I forgot which one) was compromised by HenkaN and hes friends with SQL Inject through Web Site. (Yes that customer used Free Website like those people here are claiming people should do). So HenkaN was able to inject items to him, or drop/create tables and such things. That accident showed us that the Web Files available on the internet are usually not secured, so after that we've always been spending hundreds of dollars for custom website through real Web Developers. I'm not expert about Web Developement to be cleaning and making codes, however after the accident it didn't happen again.

-
    We've supported over 20's of servers, directly or indirectly involved in at least half of million dollars revenue in Knight Online. Hosting over 20.000 unique players and over 100.000 accounts.
    I am responsible for majority of the good servers with high revenues. Out of all those servers, 1 was compromised by HenkaN, that same server still managed to have a lot of players and 13.000$ in revenue after accident.

And,
    Few interesting things for newbies like @Deadhealer

• Being hacked or scammed in Knight Online is nothing new, anyone can obtain your password, if you are using same. However every item has a serial code, and it can be tracked down, so if you scam a player in KOPS supported server, the items can be tracked within a second through Serial Codes, Item Logs, Trade Logs, Merchant Logs... So really there is no reason for anyone to try and steal anyone's items. Those items are assets of the server, if someone decide to steal,delete,trade,sell the items from other players, he is indirectly attacking the asset of the Server Owner. Can he track it down and restore? If he can't, than screw that server you should quit. At KOPS we guarantee that if anyone will lost hes items due to scam/hack the items will be tracked down and returned within a minute of the report received.. Do you still want to do that? If you obtain the stolen items, what are you going to do with them? You can sell them on PayPal and you'll be chargedback once the items are returned by Admin. You can sell through Western Union or Bitcoin, but there should be any photo of receipt than your name becomes public on those receipts.... So anyway, you can always be my guest and try to steal items from players in KOPS supported server, but it really wont be beneficial for you, just waste of time.
    • Security of KOPS provided servers. (We guarantee 100% stability with 0 crashes, with every port protected and 0% chance of being attacked. ) - You can try, if you manage to exploit in any way, or attack in any way server provided by KOPS you are going to receive 500.00USD Bounty Reward... (Does not include DDOS, because that's really up to Hosting Provider and nothing we can do about DDOS if you are not using OVH/HYPERFILTER - for the scale of attacks that are possible in Knight Online)

I'm always talking pure facts without empty-words. The words that @Resses @Deadhealer @Mortal and 4 more people are using over the last years are 'Hatred' related.
    I'm able to open a MYKO server in 14 days from now, and there will be 400 players online, because i'm professional and i am 1000000% sure about that. (But i stopped to open servers 2 years ago, because I'm not able to make them long term, they just die out somehow and i don't know why)... So it's better that other admins try to make them long term. It's better to have 200 players for 5 months, than 800 players for 2 weeks..

Just open your eyes and you'll see the truth. If someone want to say something it must have background, it must make sense... @Deadhealer @Resses @Mortal and 4 more people are jealous because they can't be like me. Why would you post hatred comments about someone that is bad and doesn't matter at all?

Please tell me one English Server that was successful without KOPS support? And ask your self why every other server just falls down before it's even opened?
    I have to give people like @Deadhealer @Resses @Mortal and 4 more some attention, else they never stop.

Best Regards.

Orders still unavailable!

I am institution for people like Deadhealer,Resses,Mortal and 4 more.. They are like bees around me, falling into my beer and and they keep coming back, but if i catch and and hit them they'll lick the floor.

Banned Regular Member

You are "institution" for what? Definitely not a "institution" for your english you fucking idiotic serbian.

"I'm able to open a MYKO server in 14 days from now, and there will be 400 players online, because i'm professional and i am 1000000% sure about that. (But i stopped to open servers 2 years ago, because I'm not able to make them long term, they just die out somehow and i don't know why" I am able to make a MYKO server and get 400 players, but now you are saying the next sentence you cannot. Shut the fuck up you fucking loser. Holy shit. Put a bullet in your head. Please.
    Last edited by Reeses; 01-16-2020 at 12:07 AM.
    Decerto and Respect like this.

@Reeses wasnt you banned from this forums before? http://www.gamers4life.com/forums/members/40961.html

i know admins dont log 2 much but when they do they answer other topics instead of banning you again cuz you r bypassing.

NOTE: will you call me grobar too?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast