Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

1 more day and still no info

This is a discussion on 1 more day and still no info within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Meh, if it's delayed and / or launched at hours not suitable for some, then i is be getting some ...
Page: 4

Meh, if it's delayed and / or launched at hours not suitable for some, then i is be getting some lawlZ yo (whiny threads)

GameOnAMigit

The guy didn't start the topic too hear everyone talk about " if it's delayed i'll... " , i wanna hear the admins opinion on this.

Silence means sincerity, and patience is a virtue.

Translation= If their is no communication, assume the best, have faith that the administration will be true to their word, and not deceitful. If you are overcome by anxiety and distress because of an online computer games release date; then you are extremely impatient.

Technically speaking, the administration have detailed the release will be on the 27th. There is no onus to dialogue before this. If the server is unreleased after this date and there is still no communication, then there is a discrepancy.

Why is it that after the marathon of four months waiting, you must sprint to the end in the last few moments? Have constancy;

It is not a competition, this is not a race; so clam the fuck down.

not even that, they set dates yet dont even accomplish it, should just say the month to narrow it down for all the people that complain if not on the same day

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234