Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Adios

This is a discussion on Adios within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; are the donations to charity still a gonna happen cuz wasnt he gonna set that up?...
Page: 7

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

are the donations to charity still a gonna happen cuz wasnt he gonna set that up?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

To put all your minds at rest my server is still going to be there as I have it for my degree as well.

I've got alot of stuff going on in my life with my health and I have been on new medication which has made me feel so awfule that I have been getting very angery and was lashing out at people which I apologies for.

Devile , I know I said things I should not have said but what you think I was trying to do was only banter as I made a direct promise towards you and I am not one for backing down. I know I got personal with some stuff and I apologies for that and I hope some time in the future we can actually chat and just clear the air and continue with a friendship we have had for so many years. I think that your right that my attitude to doing things is not healthy for the project and therefore I had removed myself for that position. All the server access remains for you guys and I have not touched anything to do with the project.

Some people know what else I am having to go through and it's just a very emotional time for me and I don't feel like me bar the excessive pain I am having to live with on a daily basis, it wears you down and as you thought Devs explains alot of my arractic behaviour. The one thing I think must remain is helping charities out ( and server cost lol ) because that is still something that is very important to me. I hope we can clear the air between us as there alot of trust we have in each other, if you do want me back on here in my old position then I am not wanting any further involement in this project and I will let you guys get on with it. To be honest I am not able to sit at my desk longer than 10 mins before the pain is getting so bad I am having to lye down.

So to sum things up , the server will be kept going but my involement is not right for this project and the final product. I won't even be playing the game or GM it. My concerns are doing my degree work on the server and learning about the database at some point.

Regaurds Felix

Banned Senior Member

Dan ure health>a damn game man
    keep ure health ok and when ure bether
    than come back>.<!!
    i hope all goes good with you<3

(english badddddddd =-) )

LegendarYz

Yup felix.. first get better , and i know all admins will welcome you whe you want to come back in full condition.. its better to take a rest now , then keep going on , and get a bad disease... you did the best. I hope and i know you will come back soon^^.

Sir DooM* Senior Member DoomBringer's Avatar

+111 , and yes , get your health fine, but cotinuing in this project will be up to you. Though we all miss you. Let's hope that you will be fine and on 100% health. But know we will be happy to see u back here

Banned

damn.........................

Quote Originally Posted by LegendarYz View Post
    Yup felix.. first get better , and i know all admins will welcome you whe you want to come back in full condition.. its better to take a rest now , then keep going on , and get a bad disease... you did the best. I hope and i know you will come back soon^^.
    totally agreed , come on felix give it a time ... rest aga Health>Online Games.

Matt33

Get well soon mate and thanks for all you're efforts puttin in this project.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567