Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

KO4Life Party PK vid :D

This is a discussion on KO4Life Party PK vid :D within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; nice ownage :P i miss myko...
Page: 4

nice ownage :P i miss myko

Fafama

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    haha i'm sitting on this side of the computer laughing my ass off. You just showed me and whoever is looking at this topic that you lied about the duffing part. You call me jealous, yet I have never heard about you just like probably most other people haven't either... while I did make a name for myself in the past 6 years of playing ko... lol.
    Damn if i've been playing ko for long time like u did and if i have been clan leader with long nick name that everybody sees cuz clan leader can be seen for far , and be non stop online ingame and keep spamming in the forums like kid and if i havent stop bragging arround with i did this i did that .. i would be known too but in my area i am known mage so stfu now

Criticsm i can handle cuz many ppl critism me but u said i can't play which is very funny

From now on i wont answer to ur stupid posts .

Quote Originally Posted by KurwaMac12 View Post
    nice ownage :P i miss myko
    Michues?

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Fafama View Post
    Damn if i've been playing ko for long time like u did and if i have been clan leader with long nick name that everybody sees cuz clan leader can be seen for far , and be non stop online ingame and keep spamming in the forums like kid and if i havent stop bragging arround with i did this i did that .. i would be known too but in my area i am known mage so stfu now

Criticsm i can handle cuz many ppl critism me but u said i can't play which is very funny

From now on i wont answer to ur stupid posts .

Michues?
    lol someone seems to be getting mad? If you read carefully I didn't say anywhere that you are a bad mage, but I guess I'm pointing out that you are not a good mage either,... with the way you played, assuming that you constantly play like you did in the video, shows that you make mistakes just like most mages out there, yet why my opinion was that you were on average. So please don't cry if I hurt your feelings.

Quote Originally Posted by xiahou_yuan View Post
    U sir, are a good KO player
    finally someone who understands how we Pked.
    I agree to everything you said.
    I did attack warrior while I was on my way to priest, like legcutting and screaming them so they get slowed or get hit and won't focus on killing my mage and priest.
    and as you can see, in the first part of the video, I am usually the only one on the priest, because the rest of my party is protecting our mage and priest from dieing.

Thanks for your nice reply! I realized in an instant becuase ive been playing for over5 years and also cuz u pk similar to my style, so i could tell.

@unbeatable, every pro mage will always say he or she is the best. I also think i am the best and at the style i play i think im unmatched.
    You probably feel the same.
    Same to simon, im sure.
    But arguing who is good , who is bad is not even worth it anymore. The mage in the video , at the glimpse i saw, was decent. He looked like he was controlling party.
    A good mage in my pov, controls party, leads party, tps at instant before death of teamates, and or tps for a good setup, and also can attack(meaning not slowing down opnent, but also killing[similar to that guy...oh yea TheStr0m> which includes good combo], and predict the opponents beforehand.
    Lets be real here, based on that video you cannot really determine how good the player is unles you really played with the guy and have prior knowledge.
    I just liiked the video and how the mage was displayed in it.
    @xiahou_yuan
    Oh btw, man i really like the way u decent around. Reminds me of fun old days of ko.
    Last edited by Electr1c; 02-14-2010 at 10:11 PM.

xiahou_yuan

yeah it does
    I remember the first time someone in MYKO Deimos realized matchless worked even when u don't have the stats and reskilled to Decent warrior, shit he pwnd everybody was scared of him. ( good old days )
    and decent is a skill I use so much right now, even I got light Feet I still want the dam decent :P
    you can use it to lure opponent one way then tp on your party member to heal up, and go back in

yea i feel you. When i first got blink as mage, i could not bare fire or ice 80 skill.
    I loved blink. ALthough ice is good for support, i even played light support. I prefer blink over that other g4y attack.
    Decent is like blink and the way u use it, it seems even better
    But i'm mage always

xiahou_yuan

Blink ftw, catching a running rogue and then stunning him hell yeah

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    Thanks for your nice reply! I realized in an instant becuase ive been playing for over5 years and also cuz u pk similar to my style, so i could tell.

@unbeatable, every pro mage will always say he or she is the best. I also think i am the best and at the style i play i think im unmatched.
    You probably feel the same.
    Same to simon, im sure.
    But arguing who is good , who is bad is not even worth it anymore. The mage in the video , at the glimpse i saw, was decent. He looked like he was controlling party.
    A good mage in my pov, controls party, leads party, tps at instant before death of teamates, and or tps for a good setup, and also can attack(meaning not slowing down opnent, but also killing[similar to that guy...oh yea TheStr0m> which includes good combo], and predict the opponents beforehand.
    Lets be real here, based on that video you cannot really determine how good the player is unles you really played with the guy and have prior knowledge.
    I just liiked the video and how the mage was displayed in it.
    @xiahou_yuan
    Oh btw, man i really like the way u decent around. Reminds me of fun old days of ko.
    No where did I say I was the best. It is true that I have been saying that I was the best mage on girakon, which was a few years ago,... but at this point, I don't think I am the best, but I still do think I am quite a good mage and can bring out perfect criticism on other mages' game play, based on my long past 6-year experience in the class.

The 2nd point you have made, about an all around mage, I have to agree. Being at my career high in Girakon, this is exactly what I aimed for, as I had an ice MP build mage with dual shio tears +1, and garp +8... which was used for support at some points, and was used for massive killing with the 700s spam of the ice staff. However, KE version is much different then that. You choose between a paper mage or a int mage, fire or ice/light(vice-versa) respectively. If you do choose paper mage, you will be able to kill, but you will also die instantaneously if you have a party coming at your party,.. that is unless you are an over-geared paper mage to withstand such a fight. On the other hand, being an INT mage is more a party/clan related job as you will not be able to kill, but you will be able to support in the slowing/stunning of opponents. So you can't expect anybody to be like TheStorm, or whichever other mage that took their time to make videos in order to get recognized, in the KE version.

As I said, a video is usually biased. 99% of the time people creating the video will input footage of what makes them look good. So if you put the best footage in the final cut doesn't that mean we should be as critical as possible to judge? Sure it wasn't the mage that made the video, but since they are friends I would assume they wouldn't want each other to look bad in front of a wide amount of people,... thus rhetorically answering the question,... what is seen is something the person was capable to do at the best of his ability.

I've seen, I've judged. HB amazing, Macho (sorry if I misspelled) good, Tamato average, DNA seems good, xiahou the rouge seems good, Aizen never around when needed for initial spike (bad team play on his part).

xiahou_yuan

Aizen was just some random dude we added
    and U5p knows how to play mage, he has been mage for almost 5 years now too, and he had a mage char in Girakon too ( one of the best mages there ) or could be ronark server too, I'm not sure, I just know he had a good mage
    Unbeatable I can't say wether you are good or not cause I haven't played with u before. but what I can say is that U5p is the best mage I played with, he has good tp times, always saves my ass, sometimes even too early xD
    so let's stop this talk about who is the best now we'll see in official

Mavetse

gooooood movie.

Rainey

Its cool to see that unbeatable is just not seen xD I dont even read hes posts, cuz if facking tired of shit he talk. Always same bullshit "me pro, you sucky". The more you talk, the more people dislike you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rainey View Post
    Its cool to see that unbeatable is just not seen xD I dont even read hes posts, cuz if facking tired of shit he talk. Always same bullshit "me pro, you sucky". The more you talk, the more people dislike you.
    lol then you might want to read the posts next time before you comment. And if as I care if people dislike me on a forum,.. it's the internet lol, not real life to actually matter.

QuikSilvR

good video but.. this clan LoveMe4Ever are just a noobs .. you can own they in 4 vs 8 - 12 .. they just have symbol cuz they are online all time and they have a lot of members .... but in oficial they wont be anything ^^ .

Gratz with videO ( decent rulz :P )

Quote Originally Posted by tHeUnBeAtAbLe View Post
    No where did I say I was the best. It is true that I have been saying that I was the best mage on girakon, which was a few years ago,... but at this point, I don't think I am the best, but I still do think I am quite a good mage and can bring out perfect criticism on other mages' game play, based on my long past 6-year experience in the class.

The 2nd point you have made, about an all around mage, I have to agree. Being at my career high in Girakon, this is exactly what I aimed for, as I had an ice MP build mage with dual shio tears +1, and garp +8... which was used for support at some points, and was used for massive killing with the 700s spam of the ice staff. However, KE version is much different then that. You choose between a paper mage or a int mage, fire or ice/light(vice-versa) respectively. If you do choose paper mage, you will be able to kill, but you will also die instantaneously if you have a party coming at your party,.. that is unless you are an over-geared paper mage to withstand such a fight. On the other hand, being an INT mage is more a party/clan related job as you will not be able to kill, but you will be able to support in the slowing/stunning of opponents. So you can't expect anybody to be like TheStorm, or whichever other mage that took their time to make videos in order to get recognized, in the KE version.

As I said, a video is usually biased. 99% of the time people creating the video will input footage of what makes them look good. So if you put the best footage in the final cut doesn't that mean we should be as critical as possible to judge? Sure it wasn't the mage that made the video, but since they are friends I would assume they wouldn't want each other to look bad in front of a wide amount of people,... thus rhetorically answering the question,... what is seen is something the person was capable to do at the best of his ability.

I've seen, I've judged. HB amazing, Macho (sorry if I misspelled) good, Tamato average, DNA seems good, xiahou the rouge seems good, Aizen never around when needed for initial spike (bad team play on his part).
    what? when are you gonna learn that you need to stop talking out of your ass rofl

everyone that played on girakon would tell you otherwise. it has been and always will be.

imma cut you up Senior Member lIIIIIIIIIIl's Avatar

huh? he was on girakon? how come i don't rmb

the best mage on girakon was kitty btw. imo.

ps. totaly forgot to comment on the movie. i liked it. not the party vs party action, but rather the duo action. although the orcies were kinda stupid, a 2v4 on same gear is nice.
    Last edited by lIIIIIIIIIIl; 02-15-2010 at 09:27 PM.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast