Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Is this sever actually worth it?

This is a discussion on Is this sever actually worth it? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; the server is great, barely any bugs, only thing is we a bit short on cash because tyon quest npc ...
Page: 2

the server is great, barely any bugs, only thing is we a bit short on cash because tyon quest npc is not there on orc side. Seems to be some okay pk but i cbf trying in beta

Booya

Nope, dont like it. If i wanted to f=grind out xp I can do that on usko. This server will die soon enough. Its boring, slow xp, slow getting gear, drops sucks, difficult to get coins, so I am out of this one. Yall have fun.....I am moving on

Just play one of the million fast servers there are.

Quote Originally Posted by Booya View Post
    Nope, dont like it. If i wanted to f=grind out xp I can do that on usko. This server will die soon enough. Its boring, slow xp, slow getting gear, drops sucks, difficult to get coins, so I am out of this one. Yall have fun.....I am moving on
    the thing is that such a servers stay alive for much longer than pure PKs, cuz people don't want to leave them that easily as long as there are people to play with.

as for USKO, I laughed hard go and play at USKO, doubt u'll get any EXP, unless u buy a koxp

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12