Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

What's the staff working on?

This is a discussion on What's the staff working on? within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; What poll you need lol? I doubt people care about wich map will come first with offical when in the ...
Page: 2

Banned

What poll you need lol? I doubt people care about wich map will come first with offical when in the end its still BRETH/PIANA.

Was online for 5 min in beta pk. there was 1 human party and 1 orc party in cz, 1 person was afk in moradon - thats it. People arent event looking anymore bugs, everyone just waiting offical and few nolifers are online cuz i saw 1 dude with g3 cape there.

Thank you for informing us.

Quote Originally Posted by MeeP View Post
    Thank you for informing us.
    Lol.

Thats mean.

Quote Originally Posted by MyName1s View Post
    Lol.

Thats mean.
    Say what =_=?

Quote Originally Posted by Decerto View Post
    make a poll but im sure luf/emc will get most of the votes...i want luf/emc becouse 2 reasons :

1st one : Old players,that played KO since it was released,know the old maps (breth/piana) and they know the new maps ofcourse (luf/emc)

2nd one : New players,well cant say new exactly,but peeps that started playing KO after KE (like me) dont know the old maps (breth/piana) but they know new maps (luf/emc) so they arent in any disadvantage regarding boss spawns if u use new maps (luf/emc).

Everyone wins
    +1. No one will have an advantage and yes i have played on both maps... but sort of forgot where everything is in the breth/piana maps. That and there are less bugs with the newer maps of luf/emc which will make the official launch come sooner(which everyone seems to be waiting for instead of logging beta).

I never figured out why this server is so mixed, its not KO, its not KE but just mix of both. Is it like this because of some technical problems or just admins like mix of those two?

Id love to see just KE version, which had already more upgrade scrolls and newer hum/orc maps for example :<

if using luf/elmo means quicker release then do it and just make breth,piana a expansion when its fully fixed. cant wait for official to release!

Patience is a virtue

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    This is what the ko4life team is working on right now:

• Map issues: We wanted this server to be like old KO and for that we used the old Piana/Breth maps.

like OLD GOOD MALAYSIA

DjKeViN2

got another question... Is the panel being hosted on a "no-ip.org" domain?

We fixed the merchant problem last night. The one related to buying stackable items you have in your inventory like BUS or pots, from a Merchant. We did some quick tests last night and everything seemed fine, still we would like you guys to test. This problem was related to the antidupe we used.

Please let us know if you see any issues buying any items from merchants. Also, if you wanna test duping, go ahead and try it, yet dont try it with "important" items since it will disconnect you and loose that item. Sure, its a beta and who will care about loosing items here, still its better to at least remind you.

Devile, any update on the rogue dc problem? i didnt get 1 dc in exp beta but i dc every 10mins from light feet or getting tp'd in the pk beta

I say go with Luferson/El Morad castle maps. They have way better mob placement and alot of new players are much more familiar with them. Theres not even DTS or Apostles in old maps which makes leveling to 60 without going to cz incredibly slow. I know your trying to work on an 'authentic" old ko feel, but if its delaying the server when the interest and number of players is at its most high, you should definitely switch.

cesarito

Default more than antidupe, leveling with bugged buff.. i can't see anything.

Hello guys,

hey guys.. i dont know if somebody mentioned it already.. but is it possibble you to make something in order for you know who is trying to dupe items, i mean that the fact that there is a antidupe helps a lot but if you can recongnize who are those people who have the minimun intention to dupe items, will be better .. so you can ban them, even their IP because is very very anoying....

another thing is the bugg of the skills that every single ko private servers and even the usko has it is about the skill desappearing when you use a transsportation gate, from breth to everywhere once you move, the +++ or swift desapear it is very very unconfortable for the gamers, so please keep in mind this issue as well.

Last thing you are doing a great job, I'm not a big time video game spender but I enjoy KO like others.

Kind regards,

Dure....
    Looking for a clan xD

"heres not even DTS or Apostles in old maps which makes leveling to 60 without going to cz incredibly slow." Go to Eslant or go to CZ... 1 of the things that made old KO funny was that ALL the best XP spots was in CZ so there was actually people in CZ constantly... Now in the newer days in KO people spend most their time in EMC/Eslant...

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast