Results 1 to 11 of 11

Windows 7 64bit

This is a discussion on Windows 7 64bit within the KO4life Private Server Area forums, part of the Private Servers category; Will we be able to play?...
Page: 1


  1. #1
    Senior Member aeLLio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    467

    Default Windows 7 64bit

    Will we be able to play?

  2. #2
    Senior Member slicethem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    361

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aeLLio View Post
    Will we be able to play?
    yes ..........................

  3. #3
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    136

    Default

    i guess that the answer is yes
    but not as fast as 64bit
    just 32

  4. #4
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    UK F YEA
    Posts
    564

  5. #5
    Call me Ghosty Senior Member SuperGhost's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Posts
    1,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by yoav3211 View Post
    i guess that the answer is yes
    but not as fast as 64bit
    just 32
    I play on Windows x64 and it's just fine...

  6. #6
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    It works on XP / Vista and 7 both 32bit and 64bit vertions. This is one of the key things we tested from day one and is why we run a server 2008 on the server so we know things were going to work properly.

  7. #7
    Senior Member aeLLio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Uranus
    Posts
    467

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaBeta View Post
    Congrats on posting this, but as you can see it just says "win 7" not 32bit, not 64bit. Anyways, thank you felix <3

    close topic.

  8. #8
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aeLLio View Post
    Congrats on posting this, but as you can see it just says "win 7" not 32bit, not 64bit. Anyways, thank you felix <3

    close topic.
    your welcome mate. If you have any issues please contact me directly and I will help you. We have made sure 64bit windows would acept everything and I run Win 7 Ultimate 64bit on both my machines so we made sure it was all running fine. the Devlopers were on vista and no issues. XP was fine but as you expect win7 and XP being so close they would work.

  9. #9
    Senior Member SlmShady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Posts
    860

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Felix View Post
    your welcome mate. If you have any issues please contact me directly and I will help you. We have made sure 64bit windows would acept everything and I run Win 7 Ultimate 64bit on both my machines so we made sure it was all running fine. the Devlopers were on vista and no issues. XP was fine but as you expect win7 and XP being so close they would work.
    I suddenly lost faith in the development team >_>

  10. #10
    Senior Member MeeP's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Home
    Posts
    2,254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I suddenly lost faith in the development team >_>
    Sentence of the month

  11. #11
    Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    England
    Posts
    5,965

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SlmShady View Post
    I suddenly lost faith in the development team >_>
    They were on vista to test compatability not to run their machines on.

    I think I am the only Windows junie as I know people like Devile are Linxu nutts.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •