Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
Like Tree4Likes

how do you like Diablo 3?

This is a discussion on how do you like Diablo 3? within the Diablo forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Gold dupe in Diablo - YouTube nice fail of blizzard rotfl...
Page: 7

Gold dupe in Diablo - YouTube nice fail of blizzard rotfl

DAFAQ Senior Member

2 BEEZ!1.08 GOLD DUPE! Buying every item for 2 beeeez! - YouTube

2 beez 2 BEEZ

Anyway, does anyone still play this fail of a game? Last time I loged in was in 10.2012.

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

still play it every other day... Hardcore mode tho...

left softcore looooong time ago...

For this Game it's hardcore or nothing softcore is just so bad and boring Idk how some people do it.

I like the game very much. Several of my friends even sign up to be the editor for some sites to write aobut the diablo 3 builds.
    Arcane Orb Wizard Build Gives You Surprises in Diablo 3 is the work from me. You may like it if you are a wizard fan.

this game is about what man, i never played, u can tell me something about this?

this game is so boring, blizzard screwed it up with d3

nah monky it's a good game still people just being hard to judge it because they had higher expectations.

Nop, they actually fucked this game up badly. And I really think they won't be able to fix it ever, not even with the upcoming expansion. Itemization is the biggest problem, 1+ year already and they haven't figured it out. Diablo was always a LOOT GAME and the loot sucks in D3. End game sucks too. The fact they moved stats to items and fucked up with the skills made this game an instant failure. This affect build diversity since you look for items that just increase stats. If you find a nice item but it doesnt have the right trifecta, its useless and you get frustrated. You get stuck with the same stupid builds everyone else uses.

People play more the AH than the game itself since its easier to get items in the AH than fucking playing the game. It's retarded. I tried pretty much EVERYTHING in D3. Have all clases, all killed Diablo in Inferno, even hardcore. Also reached Paragon 100. There's nothing else to do but keep playing the AH and flipping items. There's no new content and nothing has really changed since the beginning. PvP is the biggest joke in the world in D3. Half ass shit.

Hate Blizzard for ruining my favorite game ever!

Banned Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    Nop, they actually fucked this game up badly. And I really think they won't be able to fix it ever, not even with the upcoming expansion. Itemization is the biggest problem, 1+ year already and they haven't figured it out. Diablo was always a LOOT GAME and the loot sucks in D3. End game sucks too. The fact they moved stats to items and fucked up with the skills made this game an instant failure. This affect build diversity since you look for items that just increase stats. If you find a nice item but it doesnt have the right trifecta, its useless and you get frustrated. You get stuck with the same stupid builds everyone else uses.

People play more the AH than the game itself since its easier to get items in the AH than fucking playing the game. It's retarded. I tried pretty much EVERYTHING in D3. Have all clases, all killed Diablo in Inferno, even hardcore. Also reached Paragon 100. There's nothing else to do but keep playing the AH and flipping items. There's no new content and nothing has really changed since the beginning. PvP is the biggest joke in the world in D3. Half ass shit.

Hate Blizzard for ruining my favorite game ever!
    I quit 2 weeks after the game released and it was the best decision I could have ever made in gaming lol. I knew it was gonna turn out to be a flop. I miss the old D2 days so bad man. Nothing on D3 beats doing Andy/Meph runs and the duels outside Act 1 lol

As boring as D3 is now to me, I think there is light at the end of the tunnel finally with the details of the new D3 xpac.

A lot of major changes coming to diablo 3, I think blizzard knows what an epic level of failure this game is.
    Looks like they are taking some steps in the right direction as far as end game options and itemization is concerned.
    God knows what they will do with PvP but it's obvious their focus is on PVE.

check the link below and let me know what you guys think of the new things. The only bad part it won't be released anytime soon (2014 around this time is my assumption).

The only reason to even login D3 atm is to grind paragon levels on alt toons in order to prep for the free patch since paragon system will now be account wide along with their bonus's

[UPDATED] Watch D3's Expansion 'Reaper of Souls' teaser and opening cinematic! - News - Diablo Discussion and Community Forums - DiabloFans.com

Banned Senior Member

Totally depends on the feedback of the Expansion rather I buy D3 again or not. I sold my acc so I'll have to buy D3 all over again. We shall see how the PvP changes play out and everything else. I'll wait a month before I make my decision lol. D2 LoD is what made D2 what it is, so lets see if this expansion is what makes D3 better.

What??? D2 was an amazing game already and LoD made it even better. D3 sucks balls and D3X may or may not fix it. Besides, a good amount of changes will come for free on Patch 2.0, we will see what this shit is all about without having to buy the exp. I still have my accounts and 1 is paragon 100. Lets see the benefits of it.

I really wanna see the improvement in items and the Loot Runs. Diablo was always a loot game and loot sucks in D3. It's way easier to play the AH for gear, than play the game. I even multiboxed 4 accounts and loot still sucked so much for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Devile View Post
    What??? D2 was an amazing game already and LoD made it even better. D3 sucks balls and D3X may or may not fix it. Besides, a good amount of changes will come for free on Patch 2.0, we will see what this shit is all about without having to buy the exp. I still have my accounts and 1 is paragon 100. Lets see the benefits of it.

I really wanna see the improvement in items and the Loot Runs. Diablo was always a loot game and loot sucks in D3. It's way easier to play the AH for gear, than play the game. I even multiboxed 4 accounts and loot still sucked so much for me.
    I disagree with D2 being an amazing game. It was a decent stand alone but D2: LoD absolutely made it unbelievably amazing and fun. So many more runewords, weapons, unique's, better skill synergy, new act, new characters, new everything basically. Don't get me wrong, D2 was pretty good on it's own, but the xpac is what made it replayable for years and years to come.

Now the real question is, will RoS bring back the millions of player d3 lost within a matter of months and will they stay?

Beta will be sometime this year, my guess is after blizzcon, that's when we will know more.

It looks like they got some decent end-game farming ideas, but I have yet to read anything about PvP, which is what I absolutely loved in d2. D3 has no pvp what so ever, just dueling. If blizzard drops the ball on PvP, this game will probably be dead within a year of the xpac

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

LinkBacks (?)

1. Hits: 1
    08-06-2012, 04:16 AM
  2. Hits: 1
    08-05-2012, 11:31 AM