Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By juanmao

Hell Ring & Ubers

This is a discussion on Hell Ring & Ubers within the Diablo forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Have you made your Hell Ring yet? I've made 2 but without much luck (Not really good rolls too mention ...
Page: 1

HumanStupidityIsInfinite Senior Member xtommyleongx's Avatar

Default Hell Ring & Ubers

Have you made your Hell Ring yet?

I've made 2 but without much luck (Not really good rolls too mention but at least it isn't a follower's ring LOL) and key farming is tedious but it gives us more play time...

Skeleton King + Magda is a pain in the A$$ !!! (on MP5)

Any tips on doing ubers the easy way (besides gear check)? This is how I/we do them (our party combination consist of Barb/Monk/DH/Wiz)

Ghom + Rakanoth (Vile)
    monk tanks Ghom on 1 corner of the map while the 3 of us DPS the shit out of Rakanoth at another corner of the map.

Skele King + Magda
    All 4 concentrate DPS Skele King while avoiding magda's stupid flies and arcane.

Siegebreaker + Zoltun Kulle
    Monk tanks Siegebreaker while rest of us gets Kulle.

Our Barb isn't tanky enough so we got our 80k dps monk friend to do all the solo tanking... who said monks are broken?
    one thing i notice is killing those summons are really important... not just only aiming the bosses but killing those summons are a major factor as well

Well... thats how i/we do/did our ubers. Any better ideas to share are most welcomed !!!

Tits or destiny? Senior Member Dark3lf's Avatar

I just watched a monk solo all of them and I believe it was even on MP10. I haven't had much time to play and I logged in this friday for the first time in months. In just 2 days I got 20k more dps thanks to all the changes blizz has made to the game =D
    My main is a monk and I love playing her but gearing them is pain in the ass. Sure we have it easy on resists because of the passive but the problem is getting enough damage output, atleast that's how it's in my case.
    Hopefully I'll have enough time to get my Hell Ring this week. But because I'm so unlucky I'll probably end up getting a useless one (with a little farming I've had over 10 legendary drops this weekend and not a single one has been worth more than 1 million).

Banned Regular Member

Heyo,
    Im actually doing UBers on MP7,Kulle is a pain in the ass if he gets enraged,and yeah,most of the people uses that system tommyleong(monk tanks while rest kills the other uber).
    I dont have a TEAM at all,but most of the times we go Monk(100k dps),a barb(110k dps),me(DH +200k dps) and a WD or another monk(both with +80k dps).
    Which server are you guys playing?I see a lot of people coming back to the game,and thats good to hear.
    See you around!

No.1 gb suppiler Senior Member

i play on eu region,monk No.18 on dps unbuffed.
    Battle tag: Lidan#3371
    henkish likes this.