Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree3Likes

Man dies after playing 3 days Diablo III

This is a discussion on Man dies after playing 3 days Diablo III within the Diablo forums, part of the PC Gaming category; Originally Posted by Kallop 3 pages and I'm the first one that realizes its in the wrong section? i think ...
Page: 4

Quote Originally Posted by Kallop View Post
    3 pages and I'm the first one that realizes its in the wrong section?
    i think THING point that out first...

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    i think THING point that out first...
    I think THING already mentioned that to me. Inception.

That's what happens when you don't have a life kids, go out and enjoy the fresh air! ;D

Banned Senior Member

Really don't know how anyone would die playing this game, wasn't my expectations at all.. :/ I quit it after first week. Got to inferno and with my wizard and got bored I was sitting there thinking 'wtf is there left to do'... blizz flopped on this game, just face it hoes.

OMG .... wow really that's really so sad :'( R.I.P

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    Really don't know how anyone would die playing this game, wasn't my expectations at all.. :/ I quit it after first week. Got to inferno and with my wizard and got bored I was sitting there thinking 'wtf is there left to do'... blizz flopped on this game, just face it hoes.
    Well flopped in some way. They still made a record when they released the game and made tons of money so is it a flop after all? Also there are plenty of people still playing although some Diablo 2 fan boys quit. No flame intended btw.

Banned Senior Member

In my opinion, it only sold that much cuz all D2 fans was waiting for it, the ratings on D3 are extremely low compared to what it should be, check ratings on some sites XD its like 5.0.. the only one splaying are new to diablo series or like how theyve set things up... which I do not =D

Quote Originally Posted by bigdudle View Post
    In my opinion, it only sold that much cuz all D2 fans was waiting for it, the ratings on D3 are extremely low compared to what it should be, check ratings on some sites XD its like 5.0.. the only one splaying are new to diablo series or like how theyve set things up... which I do not =D
    Yeah but a bit drastic opinion saying the game blows. I can't possibly tell how much could Diablo 2 differ from Diablo 3 cuz it seems like the Diablo 2 fans say Diablo 3 isn't even near the level Diablo 2 set as in re-playability and other stuff. I mean what has changed so much to make ppl actually hate the game?

Da Mod Father Senior Member Felix's Avatar

Meh the guys an even bigger lightweight than me!

Have little sympathy if someone played to the point the keel over and die at the keyboard.

While we admit that it’s ultimately up to anniversary alone or their ancestor or guardian to actuate arena habits, we feel that balance is acutely important, and that a person’s circadian activity should yield antecedence over any anatomy of entertainment.”

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234