Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

+8 murky n HS vs +8 ave

This is a discussion on +8 murky n HS vs +8 ave within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; yea avedon all the way the hp bonus is insane + nobody uses axe defence...
Page: 2

Emperor

yea avedon all the way the hp bonus is insane + nobody uses axe defence

from the only place where u'll be able to listen the true Minimal

well there is the super cheap old harpy belt with 10 axe def on it..considering it has 10 arrow def too i guess it should be really common too.

Banned

AVE+8 all the way. amazing combo whit that gg wep

Biaxident

avedon for sure

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    maybe its fixed but im pretty sure it was bugged b4 there was something about it's ap, thats why there are not a lot of murkys. but i dunno it exactly, i've never had it. btw ppl prefer use lugias+8 instead.
    lugias +8 ftw. hp and dex owns... take lugias and hs +8 over avedon 8

yep avedon + sexy combo best ..

giga+82h lr > ave+8 anyday

WHere did u get this? Giga is worse man, Look avedon is like ap of raptor and bonuses from giga

Quote Originally Posted by nukka View Post
    +1 , by far , resistainces combined with ac (ftw) ,+ some dex and it gives more hp and mana than avedon , the best pvp weapon in old days t.t,

on topic: depends or what you gonna use them , if you are vs'ing a assasin you should use a weapon of 2h (like giga,raptor, hell breaker) , i dont like avedon >.<, dual weapons help agains warriors/bp's (if you know how to combo with them , they gonna hit wery fast ;p)

summary : if you use dual weapon against to a gg sin , you gonna get owned for sure .(i tested it ) , but if you use 2h weapon with gg ap u gonna get them ( also tested it )

re-summary : best weapons for pvp is the 2h weapon , i suggest you to get a giga lighting 2h for RBL , cus of SD , i wouldn't suggest it for dcz .

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    WHere did u get this? Giga is worse man, Look avedon is like ap of raptor and bonuses from giga
    i got this from being an oldie. and its true. ap isnt everything. if you cared about ap why not just use a rappy?

Im glad atleast pendex knows what hes talkin about *cheers*
    Last edited by nukka; 03-17-2010 at 03:52 PM. Reason: spelling mistake

dont let the low ap fool u pendex....i have to agree with this g4ylord in this case. giga +8 is a good weapon. and better than ave +8 in my opinion.

i got this from being an oldie. and its true. ap isnt everything. if you cared about ap why not just use a rappy?

Im glad atleast pendex knows what hes talkin about *cheers*
    Im quite sure i know what im talking about Have u tested avedon and giga? Bcuz i did and the dmg difference wasnt worthless and these bonuses as u say does not worth it. ANd about that raptor There is just 3 ap difference agaist Mana and hp bonus. And the ap differences are same worthless, cuz avedon has 10 more element which does quite sam as 3 ap.

Quote Originally Posted by Chopy-Spyr View Post
    Im quite sure i know what im talking about Have u tested avedon and giga? Bcuz i did and the dmg difference wasnt worthless and these bonuses as u say does not worth it. ANd about that raptor There is just 3 ap difference agaist Mana and hp bonus. And the ap differences are same worthless, cuz avedon has 10 more element which does quite sam as 3 ap.
    i know what i know. and like what i like. if you wanna debate ave+8 is better then giga. be my guest. but i still stand by what i said. Any old GG will tell you the same.

Ive done dual smite+8 on my warrior... and to be honest, that was the best against cs priests out of any other combination of weapons ive tried. If your worried about elemental, why not dual weild then?

YourCorpse

I'd go with avedon. You'll get better ap + some extra hp

tommiexx

no1 even mentioned the difference in range lol ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast