Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Absolute Power

This is a discussion on Absolute Power within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; better than your 2 hit piece of shit mage, yes. you havent played girakon from the start, so you wouldnt ...
Page: 3

Banned

better than your 2 hit piece of shit mage, yes. you havent played girakon from the start, so you wouldnt know. just shut up before you make yourself look stupid, once again... sighs.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

yea i did before with my friend. also borrow me 2 FR and ill show u.

besides u havent play a fire mage before and im sure u didnt have the fire gear like i did [/b]
    fire mage is my primary, i've always played fire mage for the past 5 years... the only time i played ice mage was on RandomNoob, and i hated being ice mage... but that's cause i'd rather use dual shio tears +1 then dual frs +0

so as i said SS it, show it and then i will say, yes you proved me wrong

ooo

better than your 2 hit piece of shit mage, yes. you havent played girakon from the start, so you wouldnt know. just shut up before you make yourself look stupid, once again... sighs.[/b]
    my 2 hit mage gets more kills in a month than u can get in 1 year so.... kiss my ass k?

i think my 2hit mage is more popular than your mage, btw whats its name? lol

how u know i havent play at the start of the server? lol i wont bother mentioning cuz i've changed name countless of times only the turks know who i really am.

ive been playing this game for way too long, started at the begining of the start of Ares servers when everyone was lvl 60 so i would say im pretty experienced with all the classes.

since im in the process of quitting so i thought it wouldn't hurt to give out some info for the new comers, but you guys rather be stupid than lower ur ego a bit and learn something new. This is why i NEVER give out my opinions and tips because there are idiots people like u who thinks u know everything but in reality u dont know shit. Keep on fooling urself

and have a nice nice day

fire mage is my primary, i've always played fire mage for the past 5 years... the only time i played ice mage was on RandomNoob, and i hated being ice mage... but that's cause i'd rather use dual shio tears +1 then dual frs +0

so as i said SS it, show it and then i will say, yes you proved me wrong[/b]
    try dual +1 and +2, +0 u wont notice it

my 2 hit mage gets more kills in a month than u can get in 1 year so.... kiss my ass k?

how u know i havent play at the start of the server? lol i wont bother mentioning cuz i've changed name countless of times only the turks know who i really am.

ive been playing this game for way too long, started at the begining of the start of Ares servers when everyone was lvl 60 so i would say im pretty experienced with all the classes.

since im in the process of quitting so i thought it wouldn't hurt to give out some info for the new comers, but you guys rather be stupid than lower ur ego a bit and learn something new. This is why i NEVER give out my opinions and tips because there are idiots people like u who thinks u know everything but in reality u dont know shit. Keep on fooling urself

and have a nice nice day
    try dual +1 and +2, +0 u wont notice it[/b]
    as a matter of fact before playing RandomNoob i played RickRolled which was lvl 79 fire mage with it was either FR +1 and FR +0... or dual frs +1.... and no difference.... as i said to convince me, show me a screenshot.

Banned

and have a nice nice day
    try dual +1 and +2, +0 u wont notice it[/b]
    im way more known than ur mage, and at least im not known for dying in 2 spikes or using tbls...gg
    and i quit like 6 months ago when insanity disbanded cuz there was no1 to play with anymore and it was boring.

ooo

im way more known than ur mage, and at least im not known for dying in 2 spikes or using tbls...gg
    and i quit like 6 months ago when insanity disbanded cuz there was no1 to play with anymore and it was boring.[/b]
    like i said, who the hell you? lol

DoNotMess

>.< what a controversial topic i brought up. guess i&#39;ll just level and find out for myself lol...tho i don&#39;t think it&#39;ll work considering the number of ppl who said it won&#39;t vs the ppl you said it would.

ya it work for me too in cz on mobs.... but keep dreaming that it does on opponents[/b]
    I&#39;m not dreaming, i&#39;ve been playing mage for 3-4 years now. As the other person said when i use meteor i hit 1.1K-1.3k with absolute on, without i hardly hit over 1K. Never 1.1K without absolute on.

The best way to test it is with a spell that mostly inflicts same amount of damage in this case ignition.

Hope this helps, and don&#39;t say it&#39;s wrong because it&#39;s in moradon arena (IN THE OLD ARENA IT DOESN&#39;T work, you are right when you say this) But in moradon and cz pvp areas it does work for sure.

Ps: The first hit after it says "using absolute power" is still without absolute power as ignition was casted before the absolute power animation completed.

Might wonna read this posts:

http://www.ko4life.com/forums/index.php?sh...=absolute+power

Plenty of decent mages confirmed that it works, vacant , bfd, magyk , lerva (me?? ) etc...

Imo: U&#39;ll need some decent gear tho before you start seeying differences in pvp damages. With hb +7 and fr +0 you won&#39;t notice shit. With elix +9/ hb +8 and dual fr +2/3 it will become clear.

DoNotMess

gets even more controversial now..

I&#39;m not dreaming, i&#39;ve been playing mage for 3-4 years now. As the other person said when i use meteor i hit 1.1K-1.3k with absolute on, without i hardly hit over 1K. Never 1.1K without absolute on.

The best way to test it is with a spell that mostly inflicts same amount of damage in this case ignition.

Hope this helps, and don&#39;t say it&#39;s wrong because it&#39;s in moradon arena (IN THE OLD ARENA IT DOESN&#39;T work, you are right when you say this) But in moradon and cz pvp areas it does work for sure.

Ps: The first hit after it says "using absolute power" is still without absolute power as ignition was casted before the absolute power animation completed.

Might wonna read this posts:

Plenty of decent mages confirmed that it works, vacant , bfd, magyk , lerva (me?? ) etc...

Imo: U&#39;ll need some decent gear tho before you start seeying differences in pvp damages. With hb +7 and fr +0 you won&#39;t notice shit. With elix +9/ hb +8 and dual fr +2/3 it will become clear.[/b]
    still not enough proof for me, if ur gonna use it on a rouge then at least show he isn&#39;t using MS

still not enough proof for me, if ur gonna use it on a rouge then at least show he isn&#39;t using MS[/b]
    It was on a warrior, look his name up on kingofknight.
    Server Diez
    Level 79 (dlvled 80)
    Nation Karus
    Class Berserker Hero

It was on a warrior, look his name up on kingofknight.[/b]
    warriors have resist pots... i just don&#39;t believe it because i have tried it out tons of times in the past myself and basically no difference, it was only the normal fluctuating difference that usually happens... i don&#39;t know if it&#39;s the Forgotten Frontiers expansion, because I haven&#39;t tried it in FF.

warriors have resist pots... i just don&#39;t believe it because i have tried it out tons of times in the past myself and basically no difference, it was only the normal fluctuating difference that usually happens... i don&#39;t know if it&#39;s the Forgotten Frontiers expansion, because I haven&#39;t tried it in FF.[/b]
    U r just being ignorant imo : proof is here and yet u don&#39;t want to believe it. Why do people care so much about their ego? U want to believe that I&#39;m right but your ego is saying "NO , I CANNOT BE WRONG, NEVER".

Whats your gear btw? And stop living in the past, like most people said : it didn&#39;t work in old ke. In rofd it got fixed (read other topics...)

Tomorow i&#39;ll get you some aoe pictures (more than 1 target, different classes), going to bed now.

luckor

simontjeuh is totally right

ooo

ignorance is a disease brother

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast