Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ardream INT BP

This is a discussion on Ardream INT BP within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; If you wanna noe which is better between a int bp or a normal bp, i would say a int ...
Page: 2

SexyIsWhatIam

If you wanna noe which is better between a int bp or a normal bp, i would say a int bp cause it can tank better but just that dmg is lower. If you dun mind taking very long time to kill a rogue, you can try int bp tho XD... Cause go and tink about you vs a rogue which rogue normally minor healing themselves and i tink ur dmg cant out beat their mh. And you can use ur heal but rogue can cancel heal, so end up you will be losing. End of the day if you want to hit, make a rogue and play as melee XD. Priest is better to be support =).

P.S : this is just what i tink after playing few servers as a priest =.="

Notorious P.A.T Senior Member AsSaiLaNT9082's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by zecabr View Post
    If u both pat and icy go int bp, might be fun, even if icy sucks badly lulz , <3

and btw this hp is unbuffed right, i would buy stone splitter8 instead of sh7, coz of the club deff and sexier look lol, enough int for dd helm+6 at least, and u would hit like 250-300 duffed with the stronger skill, could do fine with another int bp to atack with ya, alot of people would run away, yea but they would still do even if u were paper ap bp lol.

anyways try it out, why not lulz.
    Going back rogue zecaaaaaaa <3

I have around 1700 ap on my warrior and I hit like 200 on decent geared priests with a ds in ardream ;D. ( buffed ) Don't think you'll do enough damage, but you can always try it right? ;D

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

mighty mushroom!

Banned

I was just about to say that, MightyMushroom was one of the first who used this build..

He had DS+7/DoL+7
    fps+8 dd helm +6
    lupus +3
    diamond rings +0/1
    OE+0/1
    Sash of Sorrows +1/2

And seriously, he raped almost everyone..
    All u need is good duff/heal/attack combo, allthough this build might not work so good anymore.. Ardream back then was way less geared then the ardream right now lol :P

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AsSaiLaNT9082 View Post
    Well what if there are 2 int bp's with same gear, maybe my friend will also do it. Also other party members can attack...i just dont wanna go bp because its expensive and it dies fast to rogues with shit gear. And int priest is all support, i wanna attack a little ;P
    go to rogue the main problem with int bp is that if you get close to kill some rogues or something they'll just simply run away and/or town. It'll piss you off like hell....

SexyIsWhatIam

Quote Originally Posted by Gaudior View Post
    go to rogue the main problem with int bp is that if you get close to kill some rogues or something they'll just simply run away and/or town. It'll piss you off like hell....
    +1...rogue saw priest = town XD

i have played this before assail. you need to get around 950-1k ap and on duffed people you can hiut around 300-350 depending on your gear. me and clasys did this on manes using what would now be considered noob gear for the most part. we did have smite hammer +8, but we had ss7 chit7/fp8 3 str 1 hp and dd helm. rocs, wp, and prob like quest ears/belt. we did amazing in pk lol you could tnk a party and pick them off 1 by 1.

if geared correctly can be an amazing char and fun to play.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12