Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Best items for mage

This is a discussion on Best items for mage within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; you can use a legionaire band, just not a hero's valor 0.0[/b] oh ok, i guess i was wrong, either ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

you can use a legionaire band, just not a hero's valor 0.0[/b]
    oh ok, i guess i was wrong, either way wouldn't use it, i prefer fr/st/ir then rols

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

oh ok, i guess i was wrong, either way wouldn't use it, i prefer fr/st/ir then rols[/b]

like saunis said it all depends on how u play mage and wat type party u in

neeed more feedbacckk >_<

Dejos

you forgot rof&#39;s

BigApple

Nice job OP. Really good basic info guide.

you forgot rof&#39;s[/b]
    Yeah ROF&#39;s own for all but gl in getting them.

I don&#39;t get why many say ROL better than ROM for mage? ROM is made for, Mage ROL is made for Rogue. ROL is 3x more expensive than ROM, so if you compare ROM+1 to ROL+0, ROM is even better choice.

Nice job OP. Really good basic info guide.
    Yeah ROF&#39;s own for all but gl in getting them.

I don&#39;t get why many say ROL better than ROM for mage? ROM is made for, Mage ROL is made for Rogue. ROL is 3x more expensive than ROM, so if you compare ROM+1 to ROL+0, ROM is even better choice.[/b]

problem with rom is it has useless stat in pk. MP.

yet it does have 40 ac that wasnt ignored

Small edit SInce im been seeing that elementals are pretty much same price as Warrios pendant

this is the most controversial part cuz we all know that iron neck reigns supreme over all the necklaces so to makes this more interesting will make it wp+2 ep+2 vs iron neck cuz if u have the dough to buy iron neck im sure u got the dough to buy one of these

Elemental Pendant +2 ( well after studying the wp and iron neck ep has same 20 hp as iron neck and 300 more though it lacks the resist that the wp it has more hp and more useful stats such as int which would help alot specially if u are ice or light mage)

Warrior Pendant +2 ( way less hp than ep and a little more than iron neck but the reaon it beats the iron neck is cuz of the ac + resistances + a little more hp.. )

Iron neck ( it has 10 defense to all great BUT this would be useful only if u were always tanking lke a warrior.. but for a mage u are far away jsut dropping novas or running in and focusing on stunning priest or running away tping party so since ur running away trying to survive more... more hp would me more valuable)

wat you get depends on ur playing style. tanker= iron necklace. mage bomber aka drop novas and far away magic = something with higher hp and/or resistances

feel free to disagree with me on any item

again i was bored so i decided to write this to help people choose items for their character if they ever decide to play mage.

On Rofs like they pointed out.... they are more expensive than iron neck.......

but i myself would stick with eihter rol or legionarre band or elemetal rings

BigApple

Yes but the MP bonus is good for xp so with the hp and ac for pk (and xp) to me that makes it a good all around Mage ring. A mage can&#39;t EVER use the dex bonus on the ROL...

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Yes but the MP bonus is good for xp so with the hp and ac for pk (and xp) to me that makes it a good all around Mage ring. A mage can&#39;t EVER use the dex bonus on the ROL...[/b]
    the dex bonus does have a little effect when staffing at least it did in KE, not sure in ROFD since I always used the BF rings

Banned

the dex bonus does have a little effect when staffing at least it did in KE, not sure in ROFD since I always used the BF rings[/b]
    whatever you do, no matter what, do not listen to Nik.

:mellow:

whatever you do, no matter what, do not listen to Nik.

:mellow:[/b]
    agreed
    str i would agree but dex?

on topic u still say ice/ light ep
    i disagree
    u want to survive as long as possible
    ep3 > in
    in > ep+2 for me

u cant duff away weapon deff
    as a support mage (ice) u are targeted
    light u want to stun most used skill is blade lvl 72 so again weapon deff is very needed here

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12