Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

best jewls for an archer

This is a discussion on best jewls for an archer within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; dcz is not for noobs theres a lot of dcz players that are better then noob cz players, dcz is ...
Page: 3

sirkill

dcz is not for noobs theres a lot of dcz players that are better then noob cz players, dcz is for players that dont have the time to lv to 70+ and theres nothing wrong with that, so stfu with dcz is for noobs cuz its not

SpiriT_HunteR

dcz is not for noobs theres a lot of dcz players that are better then noob cz players, dcz is for players that dont have the time to lv to 70+ and theres nothing wrong with that, so stfu with dcz is for noobs cuz its not[/b]
    dcz is not for noobs but cz is always funner

dcz is not for noobs theres a lot of dcz players that are better then noob cz players, dcz is for players that dont have the time to lv to 70+ and theres nothing wrong with that, so stfu with dcz is for noobs cuz its not[/b]
    HAHAHAHAHA

sirkill

and no cz is not always funner, it might be if ur a lv80 but it just depends on how u look at it, speed hackers in dcz or tbl edits in cz so theres 100% screams and no slows....i prefer speedhack cuz u can still slow

i had shells/fps+8/9, rol, rol, eme, eme, and iron bow 9 on my lvl 73 archer a while back in edana with some other items i dont recall
    i had something like 2700ap i think

zheka1k

PS: 25 np every minute sounds fucking beastly (completely neglecting: chance for fail, chance of not finding someone at 40% hp every minute, etc.)

PS#2: dcz is for noobs[/b]
    Or for people with a life. ( here comes da flames)

Well for me on my ardream archer i got about 2100 ap
    and on my lvl 80 i got around 3000 ap

really depends on what zone..

CZ

krowaz7 set (you will lose some dex but gain alot of ac and other stats)
    iron belt
    HR+1/2/3
    WP/PP +1/2/3 (if you feel krowaz lowered your ap bonus go with the pp)
    ROL/LEG +1/2/3
    and idk much about wwhich bows are better..but im sure EE+8, IB9 are good bows.

RLB

FP +9 Gaunts and Boot
    Chitin +8/9 Pauld and Pads
    Chitin +7/8 DD helm
    HR +1/2/3 (you can use these in rlb correct XD?)
    EME/RE +1/2/3 (if you cant use HR)
    ROL+1/2/3
    Iron Belt
    WP/PP +1/2/3 (dont get pp unless its +3)
    EE/IB +8/9

Ardream

FP +9 Gaunts and Boot
    Chitin +8/9 Pauld and Pads
    Chitin +7/8 DD helm
    EME/RE +1/2/3 ROL+1/2/3
    Iron Belt
    WP/PP +1/2/3 (dont get pp unless its +3)
    EE/IB +8/9

many people saying to jsut ap whore it..but rlly that aint much fun unless you like standing in the back spamming 1 button. if you want to have fun go with a little bit more of a tank build. this way you can get in nice and close to the action and actually have some fun. archers are so deadly when they get close...not only can they styx priests but they can also cancel them almost everytime when they are up close.

also in a 1v1 will be easer to win against a challenging opponent if you are tank mode because no matter what your most likely going to outdeal his heal with arrow shower/cs, you just need to be able to survive.

ps. i didnt read all comments..noticed people saying dcz for noobs lol. tbh takes much much more actual skill to play in ardream, when you go to cz everything is so easy...you got really really good gear, and really really good skills, even if you blow the gear andover powered lvl 75+ skills make up for it easy.

also idk about other servers...but everytime i randomly enter cz on my dcz char to like xp or something its 100% dead lol. ardream almost always active.

MrLee

hmm , black dragon neclack +3 , elf belt +3 , rol's +1/+2 , eme +1/+2 would be nice
    bow +7 rev or higher .

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

topic from 2008 gg lol

Quote Originally Posted by MushtMan View Post
    topic from 2008 gg lol

oh wtf XD i was wondering why it had so many post XD, usually im first to post on most topics in game question for rogues, geuss i should looked at dates.

S> aod +2 and Er +1 if u turn out to want to go ap whore, wich is AWESOME ! =)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123