Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

bp paper g1 vs Full plate bp

This is a discussion on bp paper g1 vs Full plate bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Well...for ares server i believe you would very much need AC coz of +9 armors, +9 weaps and uniques +2/+3. ...
Page: 2

Well...for ares server i believe you would very much need AC coz of +9 armors, +9 weaps and uniques +2/+3. so, therefore Chitin BP > Paper BP....

no one can tank 4 x level 80 warriors with +9 weapons ....ROFL you will die like a paper bp eventho u're chitin (no disrespect to paper bps)

and again...very much depends on your uniques.... if u have +2/+3 uniques / hellbreaker+8 / paper set+9 ....sure ..stay paper... when u see 3 or 4 level 80 warriors...just subside / torment / helis and slide slide slide....

but id still prefer chitin over paper.... when i was chitin bp...i could take on 3 to 4 players without any problem....when i was paper...i spent more time on healing myself instead of throwing duffs and helis....[/b]

yeah you right.. i like the point that you try to say to me of BP paper.. spending more time on healing yourself instead of throwing duffs and helis.. and thats a big a big plus for me.. because main goal for BP is to make kill take peoples lives and names, and not just healing cure all time..

otherwise if its all about healing + cure just go support priest and not bp..

yes i know what u mean very interesting point.. thats what i try to say to my friend that BP fll duffer attacker is to make duffs and kill but as many warriors and assasins out there in cz ronark there is plenty of +9s weapons and shells 9s and uniques +2, +3 , and tons of 80s lvl so.. best choice will be chitin BP.. instead of Full Plate..

but Chitin bp wouldnt have very low ap to make the kill.. i mean it will take like more than few hits to make the kill .. thats for sure.. .. i will keep checking some bps videos like nortfront , nealia, Priest dro , 0bsene pks vs too. c4pt4in bp video not bad as full plate..

If you are 77+ then go

FP BP in server that has FP defense set. eg Ares etc

Paper BP if you are in newer server, but g1 DD +7-+8 is a must, and talias as well.

tommyleonghk

yeah you right.. i like the point that you try to say to me of BP paper.. spending more time on healing yourself instead of throwing duffs and helis.. and thats a big a big plus for me.. because main goal for BP is to make kill take peoples lives and names, and not just healing cure all time..

otherwise if its all about healing + cure just go support priest and not bp..

yes i know what u mean very interesting point.. thats what i try to say to my friend that BP fll duffer attacker is to make duffs and kill but as many warriors and assasins out there in cz ronark there is plenty of +9s weapons and shells 9s and uniques +2, +3 , and tons of 80s lvl so.. best choice will be chitin BP.. instead of Full Plate..

but Chitin bp wouldnt have very low ap to make the kill.. i mean it will take like more than few hits to make the kill .. thats for sure.. .. i will keep checking some bps videos like nortfront , nealia, Priest dro , 0bsene pks vs too. c4pt4in bp video not bad as full plate..[/b]
    well...if you are a chitin bp with judgement...then you need to quit game... ROFL

chitin BP will most likely have 300 - 400ap less than paper bp...but helis makes up for it.... paper bp you might hit for example 650+dmg while chitin bp will hit 450-500dmg.... but you will have ALOT more AC and you will heal less and attack more + u can tank more... and being a chitin bp ..it gives u more mana for full heals.... no mana = dead bp. Being INT BP you get to use very good 1hd weapons compared to crappy 1hd weapons used by paper bps

To make it short... chitin bp > paper bp in the long run

paper bp > all

Living proof you can have good g1 BP

I prefer INT tbh they're a lot more flexible than paper priests

here i see fluppy playing as chitin bp..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=eXmKPtfBDAU&feature=related

not bad video.. but i havent see much pk videos from fluppy at ares server.. before fluppy quits ares.

im going to watch some videos of Yandimal1.. since he is a lately bp from ares server lvl 80 and fll fabric. g1 class..

http://youtube.com/watch?v=YPiOC1WtslQ

chitin or paper there is no other option...

FP build is for 70-73 priest ^^

chitin or paper there is no other option...

FP build is for 70-73 priest ^^[/b]

hey broo sup... how u doing paisa..

yeah FP bp sounds good not bad at all.. but you remember last time u were in ares server.. you see how this people in cz ronark are.. lots of +8s weapons shells , many players wearing jewels +2s' and +3's do you believe that Paper BP should be excellent in ares server like Nortfront.. he is an excellent player i see his last pk video.. .

http://files.filefront.com/ferdich2w.../fileinfo.html

damm not bad for a BP paper lvl 78.. . here in ares server.. but always with 2 full heal support priest ^^

im thinking this set up.. paper bp.. but 1 little problem i need bp 25dd cap hahah hope to find it soon.. and fast.. ^^

hey broo sup... how u doing paisa..

yeah FP bp sounds good not bad at all.. but you remember last time u were in ares server.. you see how this people in cz ronark are.. lots of +8s weapons shells , many players wearing jewels +2s' and +3's do you believe that Paper BP should be excellent in ares server like Nortfront.. he is an excellent player i see his last pk video.. .

http://files.filefront.com/ferdich2w.../fileinfo.html

damm not bad for a BP paper lvl 78.. . here in ares server.. but always with 2 full heal support priest ^^
    im thinking this set up.. paper bp.. but 1 little problem i need bp 25dd cap hahah hope to find it soon.. and fast.. ^^[/b]
    ^^ so humble, with the items you have i think you'd be able to afford a 50dd cap :P

^^ so humble, with the items you have i think you'd be able to afford a 50dd cap :P[/b]

hahahaha ^^ . i might go carnac west.. and start fresh.. damm i need to think about this good. but ares is great fun too.. old school players vs new school players.. :lol: its fun and cool.

NeronDomitius

do not underestimate the power of fp bp, i tryed fp, paper and chitin, and i stick with chitin cuz i play support when it's needed. fp is not that good new servers cuz there r not rare defances, but for old ones, that build can pwn..

hahahaha ^^ . i might go carnac west.. and start fresh.. damm i need to think about this good. but ares is great fun too.. old school players vs new school players.. :lol: its fun and cool.[/b]
    If you think about being mage or priest welcome to karus =), if u want warrior or rogue go human then ;P

Well...for ares server i believe you would very much need AC coz of +9 armors, +9 weaps and uniques +2/+3. so, therefore Chitin BP > Paper BP....

no one can tank 4 x level 80 warriors with +9 weapons ....ROFL you will die like a paper bp eventho u're chitin (no disrespect to paper bps)

and again...very much depends on your uniques.... if u have +2/+3 uniques / hellbreaker+8 / paper set+9 ....sure ..stay paper... when u see 3 or 4 level 80 warriors...just subside / torment / helis and slide slide slide....

but id still prefer chitin over paper.... when i was chitin bp...i could take on 3 to 4 players without any problem....when i was paper...i spent more time on healing myself instead of throwing duffs and helis....[/b]
    yeah, you right.. paper bps is not as easy to deal with lots of 80s warriors, and a priest throwing u malice , parasite and mana drain.

so i got tired of paper set up, i reach about 3550 ap with my bp paper, only had 2x paper +9/19 str, i need 3 x paper +9 but why bother i cannt get close to int priest cuz all warriors 80s and sins 80s jumps on me at same time , so i decide try out chitin set up, with 174 INT , 233 STR and the chitin armor full +8/15 HP bonus. hb +9 and go from there..

i will try and test out my chitin bp set up for a bit and experience how it looks like. cuz with paper set up at 3550 ap , all i do most is heal heal heal and more heal, i do subside, later torment and all still comes to hit at same time, and i do heal as much as i can , but the time i go for the kill to priest , priest cure all party and im screw..

so i decide , screw paper, i hope i like the chitin set up. cuz all i need is torment + superior parasite to priest support and he is dead.

so wish me luck guys.. . i will try out the chitin set up . this time.

i wonder how much ap i will get with my chitin set up, cuz with my paper set up 2x paper +9/19 str, and 3x paper +8/15 str + hb + 2x roc, 1x pe, 1x we , iron set, i got to reach 3550 ap with no pathos gloves and no valkerine.

i hope i get like 2400 ap with chitin set up. and with all same jewels.

i play ares, i already versus delythelast 1vs1 ... with 4 hits he is dead hahaha :lol: , and i versus beterr lvl 80 human sin too, with few 7-8 hits he is also dead but he runs away too much and same delythelast. paper owns in a 1vs1 against any rogues.

but i dont always get 1vs1 in cz ronark.. most times is i either go pk cz solo or with another bp paper, and make some kills or get rape by 20 warriors 80's hahaahhaa :lol:

i cannt wait to try out chitin bp set up. my skills is : 54 in HEAL / 75 in HOLY / & 12 in MASTER. on my priest lvl 80 bp.

so here i come guys with my chitin set up. and i let u guys know how it is .. .. .

im just tired of keep healing my self as paper bp and i cannt use my 3550 ap to any humans in cz , cuz im getting busy my self in healing and cure.

OMGG..... i tried already.. is fun sure is fun..

2750 ap on chitin bp, 174int, later all in STR , 2x roc +3, 1x pe +3, 1x we +3, iron set , hb +9, 4x priest chitin +7/12 hp, 1x chitin +8/15 str, no valkerine no pathos gloves, 2750 ap, with 7 k HP, 1150 defense.

man.. nice set up. i must say very fun, but honestly im tired of it no more priest ><! i quit priest since 2 days ago, now i will just play back on my assasin , but i did my best chitin bp is the best set up, better than paper.

chitin bp duffer fll can do solo pk, or with party, tank and attack,

paper bp. damm u worried too much if 3-4x sins lvl 80 comes right at you with critical + spike n +skills, is just bsht and cannt solo pk too.. worried too much in healing and shield all times,

best is chitin bp duffer heal. i did my best research on priest class and by beyond chitin bp owns and best.

so BB to priest class and hello to rogue assasin class i play much better with sin less headaches and badmouth talk :lol: :lol:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12