Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

chitin bp or fp bp ?

This is a discussion on chitin bp or fp bp ? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by puggy306td Unless you have Godly jewels STR armour as an INT priest is the worst build ever. ...
Page: 2

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by puggy306td View Post
    Unless you have Godly jewels STR armour as an INT priest is the worst build ever. An INT BP has 0 points into HP or gains very little HP bonus, so all the bonus comes from armour

At lvl 83 a chit bp in str armour would have about 4700 buffed as opposed to 6000+ in hp armour
    .... unless u are using HB +8 and take points from str and put them in hp

baby u should get fps dude... dont u remember Plaguebringer

Quote Originally Posted by sleven07 View Post

Still a bad build, HB8 requires 178STR, Chits9 need 178 INT. That leaves you with maybe around 50 points for HP, you'd have a shit unbuffed

Thats why INT priest use HP armour, because they already have decent AC / MANA and AP but they sacrifice stats by going INT so have to build up HP with HP armours. If you used STR armour you'd have worse HP than a paper BP. You'd have good AP, but against a paper BP you'd be destroyed no problems given that they have maybe 200 ac less 2000hp and 1000ap more

I'll do a KOK to show comparison, in HP build paper build has 7300hp buffed and only 200ac less

EDIT - Spazzed up screen shots, paper had 2900ap 900ac and 6000hp full str. Chit had 2300ap 1100ac and 5300hp full str
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-05-2010 at 09:09 PM.

dude plaguebringer is not even bp anymore
    its goddamn hard to be bp now but idk i think im just gonna wait till this shit gets better

Still a bad build, HB8 requires 178STR, Chits9 need 178 INT. That leaves you with maybe around 50 points for HP, you'd have a shit unbuffed

Thats why INT priest use HP armour, because they already have decent AC / MANA and AP but they sacrifice stats by going INT so have to build up HP with HP armours. If you used STR armour you'd have worse HP than a paper BP. You'd have good AP, but against a paper BP you'd be destroyed no problems given that they have maybe 200 ac less 2000hp and 1000ap more

I'll do a KOK to show comparison, in HP build paper build has 7300hp buffed and only 200ac less

EDIT - Spazzed up screen shots, paper had 2900ap 900ac and 6000hp full str. Chit had 2300ap 1100ac and 5300hp full str
    dude i have played a bp w/ 2 sets of chitin i had an str set w/ +9 pads and the rest +7rb. and a HP set +8...

the bp build i used however i hardly ever used a 2h weap.. i used a leo 8. which rmm3l has. and i had it statted so w/ hp chitin on i had like 1.6k ap. and 6.5k hp or somthing. and then w/ the fll str set i had around 2.1-2.2k ap and like 5k hp. W/ 2k scroll. always used a shield and it worked really well. and honestly unless i was playing only support i had the str set on almost all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by rmm3l View Post
    dude plaguebringer is not even bp anymore
    its goddamn hard to be bp now but idk i think im just gonna wait till this shit gets better
    i wish u would just b on cwest with me

well in old days fp was the best gear for bp (cus of rare defense weapons) , but nowdays chitin are better since new defenses are chitin o.o.

dude i have played a bp w/ 2 sets of chitin i had an str set w/ +9 pads and the rest +7rb. and a HP set +8...

the bp build i used however i hardly ever used a 2h weap.. i used a leo 8. which rmm3l has. and i had it statted so w/ hp chitin on i had like 1.6k ap. and 6.5k hp or somthing. and then w/ the fll str set i had around 2.1-2.2k ap and like 5k hp. W/ 2k scroll. always used a shield and it worked really well. and honestly unless i was playing only support i had the str set on almost all the time.
    Each with their own playing style. In concept of 1v1 thought chitin bp is pointless. It would rape against most classes but against a paper BP with duffs I already know who the winners would be.

Each with their own playing style. In concept of 1v1 thought chitin bp is pointless. It would rape against most classes but against a paper BP with duffs I already know who the winners would be.
    ask rmm3l who won our vss. we had almost the exact same gear except i was chit and he was paper, and honestly it was about 50/50.

doesnt matter now... rmm3l got all his gear scammed from him

ask rmm3l who won our vss. we had almost the exact same gear except i was chit and he was paper, and honestly it was about 50/50.

doesnt matter now... rmm3l got all his gear scammed from him
    Can't really compare that much, different scenarios

Same items tank fight - chit will win
    Same items duff fight - person with most skill will win
    Full str tank fight - paper most likely
    Full str duff fight - paper without a doubt

I'm biased though, I love paper and I've got 3500ap

PK doesn't really bother me tbh on my priest, everyone is a fucking hypocrite, it's 1v1 in their opionion when they're better than paper BPs in vs but party PK when BP owns the shit out of them

Most people who know me know I don't really give a shit about NPs anyway, so it doesn't particularly bother me. I usually love attacking INT priests, they're a challenge for my skill. I particularly remember infraction having a hard time against my duffs because I was all over their ass

I will admit INT priest is way better for party PK and a well skilled player can rape on INT bp in solo PK, but I just think they're so fucking boring.

There's a few on diez vs'd me when i was INT for a shortime (mainly BDW and area) and it was a laugh tanking lvl 80 warriors with 700ap and killing them but I hate long drawn out fights I rather finish them quick. Especially when your fighting rogues, the low ap sucks balls as it hits them for shit when they vs with safety or scaled skin and have like 1600ac >.>

Once I get 78 I'm going Trial Build with Hellbreaker, that should be some fun. Gabs / Leonard for solo. Might even bother making a video if my pc stops being gay with me

Just as an offtopic note here....... a really strong build is one with massive amounts of AC and Mana. I tested out my ap (3500) on Georgios warrior (he had something like 1800ac scrolled). I was hitting him for around 500 duffed and 350 no duffs. So if you get people who say wep defence rules, it means jack shit against AC. So if you build a priest who you want to rape with in PK, aim for the builds that give you huge amounts of AC, ap doesn't matter that much it just ends fights quicker
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-08-2010 at 02:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12