Hi guys, I think I'm going to start playing a mage. So basically I was hoping if you other experienced mage players can help me with basically lvling/pking with a mage on these topics (which is basically everything).
- I want my mage to be a support but get her stun/slow in as much as possible so what should my stats be?
- I want krowaz / shell set on my mage, would this maximize what i desire in #1 or do i have to use other armor?
- What should my skill bar look like? Other than my aoes on one bar, what skills do i get for attacks that arent aoe?
- What tips are best against rogues who aim for me?
- In what order should i use my masteries to maximize damage with my skills?
- What is the best way to farm money for a mage?
- What lvl should i do each of the following (graveyard, harpies, dk)
- Items, what items should i get for a perfect mage and what should i get working up to it (decent items)
I been around for quite a bit so I know the basics of a mage, just havent really played one intensively. Please reply with thoughout answers instead of "oh blink is very good for escape"
I also prefer lighting mage because I can blink out and tp my team out with ice as a second. If you play a full ice mage or fire, can you tell my why you play it instead of an lightning mage (other than lightning is support and i likes fire to kill)
Also builds/tip for ardreams is welcomed too.