Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

cz warrior weapon

This is a discussion on cz warrior weapon within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by dagwood You tell me a lvl 81 warrior with full +7 krowaz, +8 personal sword, and that ...
Page: 2

Quote Originally Posted by dagwood View Post
    You tell me a lvl 81 warrior with full +7 krowaz, +8 personal sword, and that sword is my lvl 70 personal. I still have my lvl 80 personal open, which yes means dual personals will either be coming soon, or I might wait....after I don't really need a +5 personal shield. Personal Sword+8 is kind of like if a Avedon+8 and 2h Giga Axe+8 made sweet love down by the fire, and had a super sexy love child they named after you.
    I think is worth 60gb and above, just purely guessing.. Any way I 'd buy a 2h giga lightning if some one offer ..nevertheless, I think personal sword +8 is still better than the +8 u mentioned above..

I know someone selling 2H Light Giga+8 on diez, people don't seem to like them because of the low ap, but their bonuses are sexy, but when it comes to warriors, specially now with everyone in high ac krowaz, you need good AP on a weapon.

BTW I agree Soapy I could can't see myself using any other of the +8's he mentioned over a personal+8, only thing I'd use over it is if I get a +9 raptor, +8 Wirinom/Baal. The one thing I don't like about Personal, HB, Avedon, Giga is only 1.5 range, and sometimes you are only 1-2 last hits away from someone when they lightfeet away. The 2.0 weapons just come in handy, also when chasing someone you get to scream/legcut/*shock stun whenever they bring the skill back* before they can get away.

bro for warrior the great weapon is! chaos baal +8! is crazy weapon! im have chaos nebiros + hagunk sword

Take the baal, but see if you can scope out chaos baal rather than undef.

Chaos Wirinom+8 ftw. Its cheaper than chaos baal and gets the job done!! If you don't have the gbs/items for that, then get a Chaos Baal/Wirinom+7.

I would honestly choose the baal over. mainly because I used to own a baal 8 and it really helped out a lot more than any +9 weapon I could find. compared to II 9 I did wayy better with the baal. VS HB 9 though it's more damage because of the elemental but you get the special prock and the health bonus of the baal.

duals all the way but yes ive tried baal too but not wiri yet and out of all those stupid ppl who keep asking what hits harder, what is better for a dcz or cz warrior. i mean omg i think u already know the question its just ur preference on what u want to go with. Its like this if i could break it down:

Lets talk about same upgrade like +8 raptor/hb/avedon/giga/ii/mirage sword and please lets not include +8 baal or wiri because they're on a different league in terms of price and use. There's a reason why they cost alot and it doesnt take a rocket scientist why not to pick them. and Yes if ur CZ only player id suggest a baal or wiri would do good for u. Since 40% of the ppl always consider that they have an RLB or ardy toon of course they'd say pick rappy or hp or ii and crap like that.

Raptor = yes they hit harder especially dbed, long ranged attack for chasing, slow R combo. Decent priced. highest ap on all +8s ive mentioned but alot of spear defs around. Still they hit hard why do u think theres tons of raptor9s running around. It's like they're father, grandfather and grandkid warriors running are wearing rap9s.

Iron Impact= beast dmg when against a DS user, hits hard unbuffed or dbed, medium range. normal R combo. good for vs and last hits. Still alot of club defs around but same issue as the raptor, its stilla preference on what you want to use. II is much more expensive than raptor when it comes to a +9 for the fact that combo is better and not much Club def on RLB. If in cz yes they're pretty good. And looks sexier Also if u have a priest then its a good alternative.

HB= yes the all amazing HB good elemental dmg, good combo, 2x expensive, hits harder than a raptor on a buffed player or unbuffed, also a mid range weapon. Does more dmg than an ii on a shielded character coz of flame dmg. Suitable if u have priest also. Pretty amazed with this one no doubt

Avedon = oh this one is a sexy weapon, good bonuses and its as good as a giga9 more like a lower class giga9 but hey we are talkin about +8s. Fast combo with R and transition of skill attack to R combo and less fails. I cant comment on legcut but yeah somehow axes do good on legcuts. Same AP as Rappy 8 but lower range but 2x expensive. almost same like hb8 as they are uniques of course. Everyone does know uniques hit harder and cost lesser to repair.

Giga= yeah somehow disappointing since it has low AP as +8 but its more of a backup weapon just in case needed, it does hit a bit hard as it has good elemental but not sufficient enough to pass the AP dmg standard :P. and to sum it up avedon and axe is also good dmg against warriors who use sos0-sos3 since it has no def against it but id prefer ave if ur an axe user.

MS = yes its an awesome weapon, mid ranged, but since the rise of wiris, sword def has been one of the necessities but not everyone do have sword def anyways. hits hard on dbed ppl but not on buffed players. unless its ms9 its not worth to buy ms but as a backup weapon only.

There ya go

Base it off of your own play style. If you like to mess with people then go with the baal cuz it'll prock every now and then.

yeah try boombastic its funny to see ppl go large on a group battle because when that happens BAAM auto target on him. lol!

yeah I would choose chaos or undef myself...mainly because those are the procks that end up doing the most to a party in a good fight.

yeah undef is underrated but during a good party fight priests are mostly getting tped. which end up starting to 0 again. chaos is uhm yeah top of the food chain.

ahahaha yeah I agree

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12