Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dcz rogue c-west build with 500u.s.d

This is a discussion on Dcz rogue c-west build with 500u.s.d within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; sound good with : -Chitin+8 set -Chitin DD+7 -Shard+8 with CHD+8 -dual old eme -WP+2 -dual rol+0 -skelly belt+0 with ...
Page: 2

sound good with :

-Chitin+8 set
    -Chitin DD+7
    -Shard+8 with CHD+8
    -dual old eme
    -WP+2
    -dual rol+0
    -skelly belt+0 with old harpy belt on side
    -Scorpion shield+0

Does it worth to have a undy kit+7/+8 in ardream? I never play ardream, always cz. I need to learn.

I will have more gb later if I like c-west dcz/rlb. What should be next. Rol+1/+2 or Re+1/+2?

And how much are Iron belt and Iron neck in c-west. I will buy those to trade for items that worth 21gb+ like CHD+8 and WP+2.

thanks

yea that looks great.

the undy set is up to you, if you got coin to spare and dont like to upgrade sure try to buy a +8 set, but if you dont want to waist alot money jsut make a +7 set youself. also dont worry about it if you plan to scroll pk the majority of the time . also depends on how much hp you got. on a priest with 3k hp, undy only gave me like 1800 hp.

your next item should be iron belt0. which is about 20-25 gb i believe.

after that..its really up to you.. you could try to upgrade your armor or try for rols+1

gl

Haters gonna hate Senior Member MushtMan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bknight View Post
    the gear suggested buy mha002 is perfect. its well above average gear and you should do great if you can play sin correctly. if you can try to get shard+7/8/9 rev if its in the budget. gl with this char

umm id go human because as babad and ownage as things clan is, they arent as active as you might think so if your on orc side you will be sitting at hb for an hour till you realize no humans are going to log on to fight 10 para duffers + 20 sins. so yea go human and youll atleast get to pk when things clans on .

ps. most of clannies are not babashop aswell as thing. these players have been playing from the start of cwest, i have seen most of them increase their gear in a fair an accordingly manor. now i know thing buys items for usd and sells them. but whats difference if he trades his item ingame, or if he does it quicker by using usd to make it a quicker transaction. hes not spending any money..if anything hes making money. al legit players, luck at the anvil adds to alot of that aswell.

gj thing
    buying with usd and reselling is a HUGE difference, the profit u can make is so much bigger... gaining an unfair advantage over ppl who play legitly and have to resell with IGC. The amount of deals u find with usd is just way bigger, not to mention if u can just resell KC/esn codes etc, for example buying 4k kc for 50$ = 14.28gb and reselling it 18gb, etc etc.

but w/e.

yea i suppose mush. but usd market is also smaller which makes it easy for 1 person to find deals. where as in game good deals happen all the time..but so many other people take advantage of them first. but yea i will agree its easier to buy/resell with usd. but either way thing legit

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12