Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Dex on a warrior

This is a discussion on Dex on a warrior within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; sword aura is enough...
Page: 2

sword aura is enough

Well that's fuckin' great. I've been building my dcz warrior around sword aura being upped. Now it's just judgement again =/[/b]
    Not hard to put Cleave on the skillbar with SA, both of those attacked skills will be used equally.

Cleave is good for Mages, Warriors and priests.. Use sword aura on rogues though.. Cleave misses a noticeable amount more on rogues..

Cleave is good for Mages, Warriors and priests.. Use sword aura on rogues though.. Cleave misses a noticeable amount more on rogues..[/b]
    With Skeleton Belt And about 20 Dex, you will rarely notice yourself miss against rogues/mages/priests.

With Skeleton Belt And about 20 Dex, you will rarely notice yourself miss against rogues/mages/priests. [/b]
    Well i was saying without the Dex :P

But if the rogue is dex'd up like say BabashoppeR with +3 uniques n shit, Does that help them evade? Or does dex only help a non 100% skill land.

Well i was saying without the Dex :P

But if the rogue is dex'd up like say BabashoppeR with +3 uniques n shit, Does that help them evade? Or does dex only help a non 100% skill land.[/b]
    I think that the higher that your dex goes up, you gain less accuracy/evasion and that there may be a limit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12