Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Ep +3 vs In +0 , Read B4 Posting

This is a discussion on Ep +3 vs In +0 , Read B4 Posting within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Im an IN fanboy... as much hp as the ep gives you when your getting attacked by a shit ton ...
Page: 2

Im an IN fanboy... as much hp as the ep gives you when your getting attacked by a shit ton of people the IN will be more tank then the ep

AndyJH

EP+3 all the way. IN is overhyped.

People who think they need IN to tank as an INT priest don't know how to tank. Argue all you want about those extra 10 wep defs help, but seriously. INT priests already have a fuckload of HP/AC when duffed and how long does it take a good priest to cure?

Best setup will always be this

EP+3, IB+0, Legos+0, SSE+0, Krowaz+7, Lycaon+7, Gabs+7

God like wep defs, god like resists, god like ac, god like HP

If you can't tank people with that build, quit priest.

EP+3 much better than in man... for th status you need for support all kind of atacks like the mages the in dosen'tuse for mages you need a lot of hp

Quote Originally Posted by AndyJH View Post
    EP+3 all the way. IN is overhyped.

People who think they need IN to tank as an INT priest don't know how to tank. Argue all you want about those extra 10 wep defs help, but seriously. INT priests already have a fuckload of HP/AC when duffed and how long does it take a good priest to cure?

Best setup will always be this

EP+3, IB+0, Legos+0, SSE+0, Krowaz+7, Lycaon+7, Gabs+7

God like wep defs, god like resists, god like ac, god like HP

If you can't tank people with that build, quit priest.
    The way I see it is if your being attacked by a fuck ton of people the 10 weap defence for each weapon attacking you will work out to you taking less damage then a few hundred extra hp can give you.... This is probably less of an issue in Cz I realize as each individuals damage is higher but in ardream when you get attacked by 6 or 8 people IN is 100x better then the ep

Quote Originally Posted by PedoPriest View Post
    The way I see it is if your being attacked by a fuck ton of people the 10 weap defence for each weapon attacking you will work out to you taking less damage then a few hundred extra hp can give you.... This is probably less of an issue in Cz I realize as each individuals damage is higher but in ardream when you get attacked by 6 or 8 people IN is 100x better then the ep
    actually i was considering useing the in in cz not ard, in ard ep is way better the 35 ac u get from the ep equals out to the 10 defence on the in lol go test it in arena +with ep u get way more mana +hp

this was all rdy discussed....

EP3>IN0

Quote Originally Posted by BaLL1n13 View Post
    this was all rdy discussed....

EP3>IN0

actually it wasnt discussed it was just a bunch of dumbass post like urs here that just stated which is better without any discussion

elental pendant +3 the best

mets7625

imho i think ep+3 would be better for an INT priest in both CZ and ardream.

The extra 10 weapon defense is negligible when more than 2-3 people are on top of you. In most cases, when you're tanking as an INT priest you'll have 5-6 people bashing your brains in therefore the extra AC and HP help out more

and EP+3 gives +12 INT and 250MP which means more healing less potting. this is key in ardream.

AndyJH

Well stated.

Mana = life, a priest who can has mana to heal means they don't need to worry about potting as much.

The reduction from IN is negligible (about 50-100 per hit I think), I'd much rather have another 500-700hp and 1500+ mana than an IN. IN is more useful to classis like BP than an EP, all the INT priests need to worry about is getting shitloads of HP (For mages and long tanking sessions), lots of resists (mage) lots of ac (tanking) enough wep def (gabs shield, ib, gabs curse = overkill)

Seriously though

INT priest (gabs, ib) for wep defence
    Subside / Discountis / Group Heal

Your pretty much sorted..

My paper BP would benefit more with an IN when duffed, but tbh honest. I'm a kamikaze player anyway so I don't give a shit, those in the know who played with me know I rock as a tank priest when I play it

personally i would buy a ce+3 go gabs ada 7 and keep the ep with a hol7 for sure

if your rich end up buying IN at the end ep3 good for tanking more mana etc

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12