Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fire mage build on girakon

This is a discussion on fire mage build on girakon within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i have a lvl 72 fire mage on girakon, atm its int fire and max hp wearing complete+7 and hits ...
Page: 1

i have a lvl 72 fire mage on girakon, atm its int fire and max hp wearing complete+7 and hits for crap. im thinkin of tryin to get a crystal set+9 and scorching staff+7/8. would i be able to deal alot of damage and have good hp/ac with this build? the current uniques are dual rom+0,dual ce+0 , ep+0 and body belt. i am looking to go ep+1/2 for now till i get a iron neck, ce+1/2, sse+1/2, rom+1, LB+0/1 and a kekuri belt or glass belt, whichever comes 1st. what def armor can i wear with this build? being that girakon isnt that old of a server i dun think there is like crystal dd helm or anything so should i stock up on talias?

Priest_gabber

if u go crystals u won't hit that much more. The best which to increase ur damage is getting flame rings, which are very expensive since bf is closed -.-.
    U can also get the g1 wep def armors from mss

hmmm so do u think crimsons+8 is better? i really wouldnt mind complete+8 but i think thats a lil pricey not sure. im not getting flame rings, i prefer ac/hp rings

well to be hones u have better gear to become a ice mage

crimsons+8 untill u can get completes+8
    with this u can wear crimson deff parts

Banned

if you are planning on going fire, then i don't see why you max out on the hp

with the uniques that you have so far, it's crap for girakon so i suggest you go ice support built until you get does other uniques as you mentioned

BigApple

You say you hit for crap but dont want flame rings??? What is your staff, you dont say...try for elixir +8 if you want to stay int 160. If you go scorch staff, you will need to reskill to take fulladvantage of it.

well i have a elix+7. i wanna be able to wear complete but still deal a lot of dmg but i dun want flame ring, too expensive and if i do wanna change to another class say ice or light having to change the flame rings would be bothersome

Senior Member TheWorldWelivingIn's Avatar

well i have a elix+7. i wanna be able to wear complete but still deal a lot of dmg but i dun want flame ring, too expensive and if i do wanna change to another class say ice or light having to change the flame rings would be bothersome[/b]
    well in ur lvl u cant be int and hit good also. Either attacker or supporter. Attacker = no ac. Support= no damage

best dmg at ur lvl u get from sorching staff +7 or more, whit 112 int build and rest to MP, but ur ac and hp gonna sux!

Haveyouseenmybeartibbers? Senior Member JDizzle's Avatar

i wanna be able to wear complete but still deal a lot of dmg but i dun want flame ring[/b]
    lol... read what you wrote...

flame rings and a higher lvl is the only way to deal more damage.

in the end if u want more damage u need to get flame rings if u want to be fire

anyone know the price for flame ring on girakon? if it not 2 high ill prolly pick some up if not ill prolly go back to being tank ice mage

Banned

they don't sell on girakon, dual shio tears +1 = dual FRs +0, in price, so when i used to be mage in girakon i bought that and it was ownage with garp +8, still the only garp +8 on girakon..... the sad thing is, it's still on the account rotting

they don't sell on girakon, dual shio tears +1 = dual FRs +0, in price, so when i used to be mage in girakon i bought that and it was ownage with garp +8, still the only garp +8 on girakon..... the sad thing is, it's still on the account rotting[/b]
    listen to him. he's the best mage to ever put his presence in KO. he made God say OMG.

Banned

listen to him. he's the best mage to ever put his presence in KO. he made God say OMG.[/b]
    nice to see a pony tailed guy following my posts :P

if u need more dmg go 255mp and lycaon+7/wood+10

na ill go back to tank ice mage thats my special area

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast