Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

fp 9 bp

This is a discussion on fp 9 bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Hey Znuts, I dont know if you read my other post about the set up in using now, but im ...
Page: 2

Hey Znuts, I dont know if you read my other post about the set up in using now, but im trying out FP +9 HP BP atm. I have FP +9 hp set with DD 25 helm, dual rofs +0 dual lillimes's +2 (+3 visual), iron set, and II reb +9 (192 ap), close to 7k hp with undy, 1160 ac if i remember (im not online right now) and 2500+ ap. I came from fabric +9 str set up (210 str, 78 int, rest hp) with the FP set up, its 160 int and rest str (247 I think), the FP set up has been great so far, nice mana 5.5k so your good to be BP and INT for group heals, and having the big mana is great with Helis when your attacking, just keep potting red, (especially in vs, I dont think i even pot blue =P), but yah, this set up is great if you been playing BP a while, just as long as you throw your toruments and subsides on time, you should do well, and a shield will come in handy (I have gabs +7), but hopes this helps you out bro! Good Luck!!

umm fp+9 fopr priest is extemely rare :/

Wincent

could buy instead of fp paper armour u save much money most fps are on health so would take fcking long to get 5/5 together better build on ur uniqs

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12