Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

FP BP lvl 72

This is a discussion on FP BP lvl 72 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; what didnt u guys understand??? seriously its not that hard.... im going to say this as simple as possible since ...
Page: 3

enigma69

what didnt u guys understand??? seriously its not that hard.... im going to say this as simple as possible since you cant understand.... put the HP helmet on... if you use buffs give yourself UNDY... then take the helmet OFF and put the DD helm back ON.... this way you get more HP genius.... obviously it wouldnt make a difference if you were using scrolls.... UNDERSTAND? geez i should just stay in cypher section where people are normal.....[/b]
    why are you so fucking obsessed with undy. people use paper sets for undy, not fp+8.....

cowwgoat

why are you so fucking obsessed with undy. people use paper sets for undy, not fp+8.....[/b]
    ok paper set is fine............ but some people tend to use pieces or str and hp armors their smart guy..... say u were pking with undy and was wearing +8 str pauld and pads, and +8 boots, helm, gaunts just for more hp while pking? now keep in mind PAPER ARMOR HAS LESS DEFENSE THEN FULL PLATE.... so if you have the money buy a fp set +8/15 str and HP.....

Pretorian_BG

ok paper set is fine............ but some people tend to use pieces or str and hp armors their smart guy..... say u were pking with undy and was wearing +8 str pauld and pads, and +8 boots, helm, gaunts just for more hp while pking? now keep in mind PAPER ARMOR HAS LESS DEFENSE THEN FULL PLATE.... so if you have the money buy a fp set +8/15 str and HP.....[/b]
    u know that the diff between paper hp build and fp bp is like 15 def right ? Have no idea why ppls saying fp bp is much better .

SuperRajiv The Spasian ResserGD's Avatar

One thing to remember, is that putting points into HP boosts both your HP and you AC

Wearing HP armours only boosts your HP.

So, if you have a choice, put points into HP and wear STR gear. The balance in HP/STR of your gear is then up to you.

cowwgoat

u know that the diff between paper hp build and fp bp is like 15 def right ? Have no idea why ppls saying fp bp is much better .[/b]
    the def on lillime/WE is only 15..... the def on roc is 30..... every little bit counts.... but overall it makes a big difference if you test it out by having someone tank on you while using both builds.....

One thing to remember, is that putting points into HP boosts both your HP and you AC

Wearing HP armours only boosts your HP.

So, if you have a choice, put points into HP and wear STR gear. The balance in HP/STR of your gear is then up to you.[/b]
    yes it boosts your AC as well when you add points to HP but its only for each point OVER 100 stat points.... so if you have under 100 in HP stat points then you dont get any AC increase from this..... only over 100

Lioncet

Not trying to get into your topic but helping to it i'm having trouble to decide about paper build and fp build for my lvl 72 too. This is the 2 builds i'm aiming for and need a little help to choose.

Paper stats
    190str
    159hp
    78int
    Base def=131 Armor Def=182 Total=313
    Base hp=2432
    Base mp=2432

FP stats
    190str
    78hp
    158int
    Base def=72 Armor def=374 Total=446
    Base hp=1218
    +29 to all resist
    Base mp=4225

Take in count that i can get both sets (HP and Str) for the builds cause i use a mix of them for pk to pump my ap a bit but keep some decent hp after undy ofc. So difference is that with FP is that you gain 133AC, 1793MP and 29 to all resist but you lose 1214HP. Ap will remain the same as i'll be putting only 190str to use my ii. Help on this pls!.

PD: Sorry for my bad english.

cowwgoat

Not trying to get into your topic but helping to it i'm having trouble to decide about paper build and fp build for my lvl 72 too. This is the 2 builds i'm aiming for and need a little help to choose.

Paper stats
    190str
    159hp
    78int
    Base def=131 Armor Def=182 Total=313
    Base hp=2432
    Base mp=2432

FP stats
    190str
    78hp
    158int
    Base def=72 Armor def=374 Total=446
    Base hp=1218
    +29 to all resist
    Base mp=4225

Take in count that i can get both sets (HP and Str) for the builds cause i use a mix of them for pk to pump my ap a bit but keep some decent hp after undy ofc. So difference is that with FP is that you gain 133AC, 1793MP and 29 to all resist but you lose 1214HP. Ap will remain the same as i'll be putting only 190str to use my ii. Help on this pls!.

PD: Sorry for my bad english.[/b]
    i'd say go with fp build for sure... but drop the str to 174 and hold hb+7 and pump the rest of the poo\ints to hp.... finally a smart person that knows what hes talking about....

enigma69

i'd say go with fp build for sure... but drop the str to 174 and hold hb+7 and pump the rest of the poo\ints to hp.... finally a smart person that knows what hes talking about....[/b]
    he wants 190 str for the ii+7, not everyone is rich enough to afford a hb.
    and just wondering what your 1st language is, cuz some of your post responses are pretty wierd... like Pretorian_BG was talking about paper hp build almost has as much AC as fp b/c the ac bonus from HP stat points, and u start talking about earings....

2 Lion:
    id go for the fp build, it just makes you more versitile in PK. not having to mana pot means more hp pot spam which means more debuffing or attacking where you dont have to stop and 1920.

also you can use a smite with fp build making you a pretty strong tank with a PS on and still able to deal pretty good damage.

later at 74 that mana bar will mean you can switch a support priest easily and cast party heal without flinching, where as paper just go full duff cuz supporting will just burn 2 much mana.

cowwgoat

he wants 190 str for the ii+7, not everyone is rich enough to afford a hb.
    and just wondering what your 1st language is, cuz some of your post responses are pretty wierd... like Pretorian_BG was talking about paper hp build almost has as much AC as fp b/c the ac bonus from HP stat points, and u start talking about earings....
    2 Lion:
    id go for the fp build, it just makes you more versitile in PK. not having to mana pot means more hp pot spam which means more debuffing or attacking where you dont have to stop and 1920.

also you can use a smite with fp build making you a pretty strong tank with a PS on and still able to deal pretty good damage.

later at 74 that mana bar will mean you can switch a support priest easily and cast party heal without flinching, where as paper just go full duff cuz supporting will just burn 2 much mana.[/b]
    what i was trying to say about the earrings is that if 15 ac wasnt a big deal, why would they only put 15 on a WE or only 20 on a PE? my point is to say taht the extra ac is important cause overall you get hit for way less..... overall i guess im just BLESSED with the items that i have.... anywayzzzzz my first language is ENGLISH buddy.... how about you red neck?

enigma69

what i was trying to say about the earrings is that if 15 ac wasnt a big deal, why would they only put 15 on a WE or only 20 on a PE? my point is to say taht the extra ac is important cause overall you get hit for way less..... overall i guess im just BLESSED with the items that i have.... anywayzzzzz my first language is ENGLISH buddy.... how about you red neck?[/b]
    im pretty sure it says California USA under my name, but it would make 2 much sence to look there for you...

if you want to spam more pm me, people dont need to read this random crap you write.

Pretorian_BG

My point was that u are gonna loose too much hp(like 2k, maybe more) and u'll get 100ac more.
    So if u thinkin to go int bp then chitin all the way...

cowwgoat

im pretty sure it says California USA under my name, but it would make 2 much sence to look there for you...

if you want to spam more pm me, people dont need to read this random crap you write.[/b]
    oh ya i forgot just cause you have that under your name its true right? well i might just put Beijing, China )) does that mean thats where im from?? PUNK OUT... AGAIN

Lioncet

My point was that u are gonna loose too much hp(like 2k, maybe more) and u'll get 100ac more.
    So if u thinkin to go int bp then chitin all the way...[/b]
    Well you are right, i tried the 2 builds i described on my last post and infact i lost 2k HP going from paper hp one to FP one (from 6k to about 4k). I have pretty shitty accesories (dual fovs, wp+1, keku ring, +14 str earings) and that's why i wanted to try FP build. I have about 960 ac with pk stuff, 4.2k hp, about 4.4k mana adn 18xx. I like the big mana pool cause now i can hp pot a lot more and dont worry about my mana running out while i spam helis and the extra 29 resist is great against mages (i hate them so much). I'll give it a try for now and make a decision. Using +8hp fp mixed with some parts of str and chittin+8 str gloves(i know they shoudl be hp but they were cheap :P)

cowwgoat

Well you are right, i tried the 2 builds i described on my last post and infact i lost 2k HP going from paper hp one to FP one (from 6k to about 4k). I have pretty shitty accesories (dual fovs, wp+1, keku ring, +14 str earings) and that's why i wanted to try FP build. I have about 960 ac with pk stuff, 4.2k hp, about 4.4k mana adn 18xx. I like the big mana pool cause now i can hp pot a lot more and dont worry about my mana running out while i spam helis and the extra 29 resist is great against mages (i hate them so much). I'll give it a try for now and make a decision. Using +8hp fp mixed with some parts of str and chittin+8 str gloves(i know they shoudl be hp but they were cheap :P)[/b]
    finally someone else that knows what there talking about

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123