Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

G1 BP still viable?

This is a discussion on G1 BP still viable? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; PFFF. They're on Cypher what makes you think they DON'T have def armours (prolly super duper ones) Cypher is the ...
Page: 4

cowwgoat

PFFF. They're on Cypher what makes you think they DON'T have def armours (prolly super duper ones)

Cypher is the worst server out of all[/b]
    we are one of the most baba servers

i tell you what tho there use to be alot of cheaters and there are still alot of super items here on cypher...

so if you learn to play with the best here in cypher WITH ppl cheating... you can handle yourself anywhere on any server and be fine because of what we play with everyday...

just look at HeaveN clan... they been #1 out of all servers basically for years....

As much as I'd like to agree, it's flawed. Most of the people with all the high + items on cypher are brainless twats who paid GM for items.

Items doesn't buy skills. Admitedly, the skills you have may be good, but imo the skills people gain on cypher are how to kill people with good items.

Try on diez, it&#39;s just as bad but lots more skilled people. No flame, just an opinion. Could be true, could not be true. I don&#39;t really wanna try and join another server tbh to try it out. I hate lvling enough as it is >.<

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234