Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

hell blood7 or elixir8

This is a discussion on hell blood7 or elixir8 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; tried Hell Blood +7 and Exceptional Elixir +8 and the dmg was only a LITTLE lower with HB... add INT ...
Page: 2

tried Hell Blood +7 and Exceptional Elixir +8 and the dmg was only a LITTLE lower with HB... add INT bonus, resists and HB > ex. Elixir +8

as for the look, non rebirthed HB looks exactly like Elixir now... but anyway, rebirthed one pwns elixir's look badly..

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

as a complete mage i always choose elixir +8 over hell blood +7...

Quote Originally Posted by Electr1c View Post
    ok i personaly used both elysium7 and elixer8 and i hated elysium7. The dmage and look just seemed to make me a little less into the notion of pking.
    I LIKE ELIXER8 becuase i can not only switch from fire ice to lr, but i can also just look a little better. I hate the look on lysium; it looks like a lighning enrion which is crap.
    I now use elysium8 but elixer9 is what i want just for the looks. I dunno even if it may not be true and the elemetal dmg suposedly does nothing, i just like having more elemental dmg than more int. It just seems to boost my confidence. I dunno this is just me.
    Cross this bastard !! Elysium is sexiest staff ever made (well yea fulitol looks good though but nvm that) Elixir looks like a chicken head >.< Personaly i'd take HB cuz i like int bonus and the way it looks

Quote Originally Posted by Restless View Post
    Cross this bastard !! Elysium is sexiest staff ever made (well yea fulitol looks good though but nvm that) Elixir looks like a chicken head >.< Personaly i'd take HB cuz i like int bonus and the way it looks
    I dunno man i just like comboing with an elixer more than elysium. Elysium for me just doesn't stick with my oppoent as well as the elixer. I dunno its up to my preference i guess. Also, i used to play old schol when int mattered so i always like the stun rate on elixer8 more than ely7. Ely7 usualy forces u to go like crytal9/8 build while elxier8 u stay complete. Or u can go complete with ely7, but that just looks ugly. Thats just me though lol. Orc mages look good, but human complete is terrible with elysium. Thats just me...
    Personally, id choose a staff i'm accustomed to or i simply like walking around with. When i pk that really matters on how well i kill/just perform as a mage. I simply cant stand looking ugly and trying to play or using a staff that does more dmg but looks ugly as hell. its like using a chaotic8 or elxeir8. I cannot stand chaotic at all. its like ur a warrior instead of a mage. It just feels weird.
    Last edited by Electr1c; 08-28-2009 at 05:07 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12