Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

help :D Garp vs Glacier Ereinon vs Oasis Staff

This is a discussion on help :D Garp vs Glacier Ereinon vs Oasis Staff within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Take it from me, since i used to slow everyone on human side like basically 100%. I was an ice ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Take it from me, since i used to slow everyone on human side like basically 100%. I was an ice mage but damage built, and I used garp +8 therefore to be able to hit harder with ice staff and in order to recover the elemental lost i used dual shio +1. If you are looking to play full out support then I suggest you use GE +7 since it has the biggest slowing effect using spells out of all 3 staffs. (RandomNoob was the mage I played)

iiason

go for garp johnny!!

odd how Garp cant slow for shit but elysium pwns at stuniing

odd how Garp cant slow for shit but elysium pwns at stuniing[/b]
    cuz slow rate relies on elemental damage and stun rate relies on AP

iiason

ele is required for slow.

odd how Garp cant slow for shit but elysium pwns at stuniing[/b]
    can't slow for shit? ask the humans in girakon when i drop just 1 spell on them if it slows 100% or none, as I said you have to recover for the elemental loss and I did with dual shio +1, therefore I was icing almost 95% of the nation on the first spell.

Imhotep

can't slow for shit? ask the humans in girakon when i drop just 1 spell on them if it slows 100% or none, as I said you have to recover for the elemental loss and I did with dual shio +1, therefore I was icing almost 95% of the nation on the first spell.[/b]

No... I had garp too and it did suck for icing, I only used to so I could pew pew some humans with blade and freezing distance

btw shios don't help your slow rate, or atleast I didn't notice any difference with my dual +1s o.O I think it's only dependant on the ele damage of the staff / enemies resistsances.

No... I had garp too and it did suck for icing, I only used to so I could pew pew some humans with blade and freezing distance

btw shios don't help your slow rate, or atleast I didn't notice any difference with my dual +1s o.O I think it's only dependant on the ele damage of the staff / enemies resistsances.[/b]
    once again dan, if you ask the humans during the time i played and when i used Garp +8 and dual shios +1, they can tell you that I basically slowed all on the first hit.

I know it's not the best for slowing people, the best is ofc GE, but I am saying that it still does do lots of slowing, but it's more for the ice blade. And shios do increase your ice effect.

soyouthink

im with unbeatable on this one. I use garp+8 and shio's +1 and i slow alot. And just to correct u blade effect rate( stun or slow) both depend on AP. other skills effect depend on elemental more. I have not tested oasis staff yet, but i would find it hard to believe it hits harder on the other spells then garp.

wendolyn1987

OASIS FTW!!!!

Garp is horrible for slowing.

Garp is horrible for slowing.[/b]
    lol as I said once again, I have to keep repeating myself ><, why don&#39;t you ask how much I slowed the humans with a garp +8 and shios +1s

zooli

lol as I said once again, I have to keep repeating myself ><, why don&#39;t you ask how much I slowed the humans with a garp +8 and shios +1s[/b]
    How much did you slow humans with a Garp+8 and dual shios+1?

lol as I said once again, I have to keep repeating myself ><, why don&#39;t you ask how much I slowed the humans with a garp +8 and shios +1s[/b]
    I was human, and u didnt slow for shit. You might want to stop over-rating yourself.

I had been an ice mage with Garp +7 and dual shio tears +1 / 2, and Kloud was a lvl 80 ice mage with Garp, and neither of us slowed compare with other staffs such as Ron/GE/Oasis

I don&#39;t see how you can be an exception, unless you TBL edit etc.

and for the last time

Stop over-rating yourself, you were only a decent mage at BEST, nothing out-standing etc.

I was human, and u didnt slow for shit. You might want to stop over-rating yourself.

I had been an ice mage with Garp +7 and dual shio tears +1 / 2, and Kloud was a lvl 80 ice mage with Garp, and neither of us slowed compare with other staffs such as Ron/GE/Oasis

I don&#39;t see how you can be an exception, unless you TBL edit etc.

and for the last time

Stop over-rating yourself, you were only a decent mage at BEST, nothing out-standing etc.[/b]
    I&#39;m talkign about slowing down, not who is the best, and when I played on RandomNoob, no I have never seen you in CZ, so therefore you don&#39;t know what I am talking about, yet I never said garp is better then GE in slowing because its not, I only said that with garp +8 and dual shios +1 you will be able to slow like hell. All it takes to prove my point is for you to ask someone, ask like Yachiru, StunnerKiller or whoever it is you want.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast