Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

help :D Garp vs Glacier Ereinon vs Oasis Staff

This is a discussion on help :D Garp vs Glacier Ereinon vs Oasis Staff within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I'm talkign about slowing down, not who is the best, and when I played on RandomNoob, no I have never ...
Page: 3

Imhotep

I'm talkign about slowing down, not who is the best, and when I played on RandomNoob, no I have never seen you in CZ, so therefore you don't know what I am talking about, yet I never said garp is better then GE in slowing because its not, I only said that with garp +8 and dual shios +1 you will be able to slow like hell. All it takes to prove my point is for you to ask someone, ask like Yachiru, StunnerKiller or whoever it is you want.[/b]
    Well tbh, I played Cahn/Yachiru too and I never really thought you slowed that much :S

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

Well tbh, I played Cahn/Yachiru too and I never really thought you slowed that much :S[/b]
    Yet the real user of Yachiru, Stonelz, says I slow him like a bitch, always yelling in vent "DUFF RANDOM, ALL ON RANDOM"

Imhotep

Yet the real user of Yachiru, Stonelz, says I slow him like a bitch, always yelling in vent "DUFF RANDOM, ALL ON RANDOM"[/b]
    Actually he's as a user as I was, Yachiru actually belonged to a turkish kanka named Cahn.

can did own Yachiru and it seemed for me though regardless of gear i used... and yes many times when i party PKed w/ jim aka scrumpt and some others i was using ice belt 60% of the time and not the IB on top of GR buff from sexe <_< which put me well over 140+ seeing we used WE&#39;s +1 i got slowed like i was fucking stealing something

b0mb

Take the oasis. It&#39;s is cheap and usefull. Try to get even oasis +8
    And when i had my mage the slowing was awful with garp +7.

offtopic:

Nice Zooli
    You made me laugh with that comment

I&#39;m talkign about slowing down, not who is the best, and when I played on RandomNoob, no I have never seen you in CZ, so therefore you don&#39;t know what I am talking about, yet I never said garp is better then GE in slowing because its not, I only said that with garp +8 and dual shios +1 you will be able to slow like hell. All it takes to prove my point is for you to ask someone, ask like Yachiru, StunnerKiller or whoever it is you want.[/b]
    I am also talking about slowing rate. Compare Garp vs GE vs Oasis, Garp has the lowest slow rate of all three, because Slow rate depends on elemental damage, and Garp happens to have the least elemental damage of all.

Like Kloud says, Shio tears + 1 doesn&#39;t aid in slow rate, it only increase damage.

Is that clear enough? Next time you might want to try all 3 staffs before making a statement.

can did own Yachiru and it seemed for me though regardless of gear i used... and yes many times when i party PKed w/ jim aka scrumpt and some others i was using ice belt 60% of the time and not the IB on top of GR buff from sexe which put me well over 140+ seeing we used WE&#39;s +1 i got slowed like i was fucking stealing something[/b]
    You are not the only one, everyone had that issue. That is why you see lots of complain threads about Ice Mage right after Moradon patch is released.

I am also talking about slowing rate. Compare Garp vs GE vs Oasis, Garp has the lowest slow rate of all three, because Slow rate depends on elemental damage, and Garp happens to have the least elemental damage of all.

Like Kloud says, Shio tears + 1 doesn&#39;t aid in slow rate, it only increase damage.

Is that clear enough? Next time you might want to try all 3 staffs before making a statement.
    You are not the only one, everyone had that issue. That is why you see lots of complain threads about Ice Mage right after Moradon patch is released.[/b]
    lol I only said my opinion from the question "does garp slow good?" and I said, at least in my opinion, and from my experience said yes

I never compared the 3, as a matter of fact go search my post on other topics about slow rate

you can see me saying that when it comes to using Garp, it is much better for ice staff attacks then GE, but when it comes to doing a greater slowing effect GE is better to use then Garp, which means we both know the same, you just took it the wrong way, cause I was only explaining "how well does a garp slow people down"

soyouthink

Garp slows down well. I dont have much problem with it at all. ge blade sux at slowing, so if u want to mostly use far attacks and support ge is great. Want to blade ppl to death after u slow em with far skills and do good damage while keeping them slowed use garp. ge is best for support by far and for me garp is best for damage build. BUT garp is not as bad as ppl are saying for slowing IMO.

can&#39;t slow for shit? ask the humans in girakon when i drop just 1 spell on them if it slows 100% or none, as I said you have to recover for the elemental loss and I did with dual shio +1, therefore I was icing almost 95% of the nation on the first spell.[/b]
    No, no and no.

lol I only said my opinion from the question "does garp slow good?" and I said, at least in my opinion, and from my experience said yes

I never compared the 3, as a matter of fact go search my post on other topics about slow rate

you can see me saying that when it comes to using Garp, it is much better for ice staff attacks then GE, but when it comes to doing a greater slowing effect GE is better to use then Garp, which means we both know the same, you just took it the wrong way, cause I was only explaining "how well does a garp slow people down"[/b]
    OK, so we come to a conclusion that Garp is the worse choice of all 3 staffs. So do us a favor and stop lying about how pro your slow rate was, or how good your mage was on Girakon because it wasn&#39;t that good tbh.

"How well does a Garp slow people down?" Horrible. Even after Moradon patch, this staff is merely useful for Staff Damage.

No, no and no.
    OK, so we come to a conclusion that Garp is the worse choice of all 3 staffs. So do us a favor and stop lying about how pro your slow rate was, or how good your mage was on Girakon because it wasn&#39;t that good tbh.

"How well does a Garp slow people down?" Horrible. Even after Moradon patch, this staff is merely useful for Staff Damage.[/b]
    believe what you want, but the facts stay straight ^^

mjollner

that garps suck and if ya wanan blade people go fire or light? ice is for support (says the guy thats always to busy blading to TP)

zooli

that garps suck and if ya wanan blade people go fire or light? ice is for support (says the guy thats always to busy blading to TP) [/b]
    Yay I almost peed my pants to read this because I know this acting much to well (always to busy blading to TP).
    Thats my middlename.
    Muahuahahahahahaha

Banned

kk another question

elyisum +7
    imir +1 / imir +0

would that be able to stun ppl easy?

Banned

kk another question

elyisum +7
    imir +1 / imir +0
    would that be able to stun ppl easy? [/b]
    I had that and i was stunning well, specially bp&#39;s and paper mages xD

Banned

I had that and i was stunning well, specially bp&#39;s and paper mages xD[/b]

how well did u stun? xD care to explain here or on msn

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast