Help with weapon and belt...

This is a discussion on Help with weapon and belt... within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; I got shell +8 set, dual rof+0, dual we+2,iron neck+1. and my question is which weapon and belt between these ...
Page: 1

Banned

Default Help with weapon and belt...

I got shell +8 set, dual rof+0, dual we+2,iron neck+1.

and my question is

which weapon and belt between these should I use?:

rappy+9
    chaos baal +8
    chaos wiri +8
    hb +9

sos+2
    ib+0

or any other suggestions?

EDIT:

btw, my char is lvl 83

Kossaus

Chaos Wiri and sos+2 gets my voice

El Gran Tanke Senior Member gimmecookiesnao's Avatar

chaos wiri and strings of skulls +3!

Banned

enough said

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i`ll go with Baal over that wiri tho !!

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

wiri/baal (which you like better) and sos+2 its easy

Default Weapon and belt

Chaos skill is awesome, I preffer to use sword or axe because all ppl have club defense and spear defense, and ap is good enough, chaos wirinom I think. and the belt is according to the sittuation, if you're pking with party sos is better if you're soloing or vsing use IB.

Wao yeah SOS+2 but when you do a VS with the cursed wep your gonna get called a pussy lol but it will be best to have cursed wep ^_^ im very happy with rappy 9

For now my build is Amulet of Curse +3 and Iron belt +0. But if ima switch necklace it better be worth my while so i would do IN+3 and SOS+3 that would be perfection.

PS: SOS+3,IN+3 and WE+3 would be godly for GR resist

chaos wirinom+8 ftw

iDoLoveGod

crused weapons are the best ever and i would prefer more the wiriniom cuz love combo with sword and sos+2 is better as i know^^

SweLm

will if u need more hp to get to the 14k go for the baall if not wirinom is the best more ap and str and that what u need

well I will tell you this, hands down Baal will hit harder in PK, now you might think this ends discussion, but it doesn't. having extensive experience with both I will tell you this, dex does not mean shit to a warriors fucking legcut, scream, shockstun!, it's the weapon speed, and Wirinom has normal speed, much like dual weild. Given back in the day giga+8 with dex was a very popular offhand, with a Lugias which also had dex as a main hands, the massive dex bonus lead some to believe dex helps with those effects, but really it's only because both are normal speed. My murky+8/hanguk+8 slowed, and stunned, just as much as my lugias+8/giga+8/java+8/impact+8/hanguk+8 and also just as much as my wirinom!. That being said i've noticed my wirinom kicks off it's effect, as well as stuns and slows more than my baal, that can be a lot more important in pk than 50 or so more damage. So here is the deal Baal+7, lots of elemental, good hp/mana bonus, hits harder on most pk/bosses/mobs. Wirinom+7, with that +7 str it gives u the ap of a 181AP weapon, str isn't effected by weapon def, there is no sword def on dreadshields, u stun/slow more, u might hit less but with enough practice combo faster, and yes your effect will kick off more (now if you had undefeatable...well the effect kicking off more is not important, if the orc is scrolled and you have sweet kiss, you might not want the effect to kick off period, so this could be a pain in the ass, if you have bombastic or chaos you want that effect kicking off AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE!....lets face it chaos is the most facking expensive type for a reason, and if your going to bite the bullet and shell out way more coinage for it, then you want it going off as much as possible). With a IN+1, your already sacrificing strength stats for weapon def and hp, so that 7 hp on baal won't matter as much. plus your rings for really low str, you should try and trade those for ROC+2's, also if your over 75 go for a +6/7 set of krowaz while their still cheap, not only will the ac blow away shell+8, but the warrior set bonus for all 5 pieces is 15str/10hp, 600hp/600mp, 10LR/10GR/20MR....yes i know it's much different then kok says, but i'm right and they are wrong, since i got all 5 pieces and know. that much str/hp and ac on the krowaz set will make shell for 75+ warrior obsolete. if you think about it you only lose 15 str going from shell+8 to krowaz+7, and krowaz happens to give 15str, so you even out ap wise, then get 10hp stat + 600hp/600mp and some resistances, it would really help make up for the ac u losing on IN/WE/SOS+2 build over other WP+3/PE+2/IB build of other warriors. well just some advice, few things to think about, no 1 build is perfect, but 1 of these might just be perfect for you!

baal + sos +2 for sure