Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

How To Build A Nasty Mean Nova Town'er?

This is a discussion on How To Build A Nasty Mean Nova Town'er? within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Only lvl 77 wse+2 sse+2 iron set+0 dual fr+3 elixir +8 shell set+8 add either ac valk or hp valk ...
Page: 3

Banned

Only lvl 77

wse+2
    sse+2
    iron set+0
    dual fr+3
    elixir +8
    shell set+8
    add either ac valk or hp valk to it
    i nova around 1k-1.6k, depends on who i hit, i never nova any lower than 950.

Try getting a hell blood +8, i had one for a few days and i hit on average 100more than with the elixir.

dizz123

pkin all the time fll scrolled? anyway, counting +81 for these + 56 from dual FR +2 (guess, u've got these) and ib +0 thath's about 100def left on earings and neck.... still u need +3s...

read everything b4 u post <_<[/b]
    ok just wondering but since when did iron set give me more ap/ more damage on nova? b/c this is what i want is MORE the most damage possible

I&#39;ve asked Simon about this - he&#39;s stated perfect nova town mage is max mp rest hp.

I&#39;ll agree with his comments under the argument that no melee are attacking you. If melee are attacking you I&#39;d still class INT as a better build

Banned

MY BUILD > ALL

Damn southern noobs always think they good :P

Only lvl 77

wse+2
    sse+2
    iron set+0
    dual fr+3
    elixir +8
    shell set+8
    add either ac valk or hp valk to it
    i nova around 1k-1.6k, depends on who i hit, i never nova any lower than 950.

Try getting a hell blood +8, i had one for a few days and i hit on average 100more than with the elixir.[/b]
    Bullshit really

I got same fr&#39;s as you, better staff, 3 lvls higher, 15 mp points more and I have never hitted higher than 1.4K with meteor so how could you get average hits of 1k-1.6K with nova? Really this is not possible. Ps: my ks (lvl 80) skill only hits 1900-1950 max (exceptionally).
    And I can see you are a liar too.. You don&#39;t have fr +3 else you would get 24 mp bonus/ 24 dex bonus and not 22 , + your base resist = 55 , 30 from int points, 15 from fr +3 and 10 from an fr +2 ( I think) But no way you have dual +3 cause your stats are too low for it.

On topic: For town nova you need nothing than a big amount of hp a decent healer and GOOD damage (1K average should do the job fine). This mage will be useles for normal pk/vs tho so it&#39;s pretty useles if you ask me.

ok just wondering but since when did iron set give me more ap/ more damage on nova? b/c this is what i want is MORE the most damage possible[/b]
    it never gave... That&#39;s why I&#39;d choose WP/EP over IN... and u NEED iron/glass bel, cuz orcs will attack u too... dunno if u have been in a NT party, but it&#39;s not like: u go in, nova, meteor, blizz, inferno and all are dead... if there&#39;s 1/2wars scrolled with a duffer/fh then u r all dead if u go for a paper build with no def belt...

if u r shell set with iron belt u can always wear sd boots and they will be hitting u A LOT less

Banned

shut up simon its been ages since i played tht char lol, its probally dual +2 then, i know we had dual +3&#39;s at one point, ill try find the ss. And yes i did hit 1.6k once in war, magic power + mf

shut up simon its been ages since i played tht char lol, its probally dual +2 then, i know we had dual +3&#39;s at one point, ill try find the ss. And yes i did hit 1.6k once in war, magic power + mf[/b]
    Looking forward to a ss where i can see u doing 1.6K damage with nova.

RE5PECTmf

Maybe with minor resist and on some1 with 0 fr But still looks impossible .

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123