Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

II +9 or HB +8 for dcz bp

This is a discussion on II +9 or HB +8 for dcz bp within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend hb+8 does same damage as a ii+9 so go hb+8 o.o .. no its not , ...
Page: 2

StayOffLine

Quote Originally Posted by 稣제逸눇Leqend View Post
    hb+8 does same damage as a ii+9 so go hb+8
    o.o .. no its not , ii+9 do more damage

LeBeau

Its ok to compare II+8 to HB+7, but when you compare II+9 to HB+8 and say HB is better, youre plain dumb, come on element is only so good, for comparing lets say 10 ele vs 2 ap, but 17 ap to 60 ele? no way the element would make such a big difference to pick HB. If you can afford the II without losing out on uniques, go for it.

CaribouLou

for dcz hb 8, the II takes alot more str, ul hit harder but ul die faster. dcz is manly sins bp's die fast

Ive taken the II +9, the damage is stupidly higher than it was on the HB

Tazthespaz

Pretty much it can be summed up like this:

ii+9 = Better for CZ or RLB because of AP over the HB's Ele dmg. The AP difference between the ii +9 and the HB +8 is way different then ii +8 to a HB +7 and makes a bigger impact with 17 extra AP. The ele dmg can only go so far...BUT ON THE OTHER HAND..

HB+ 8 = Best for DCZ characters. For all the people who said priests don't need intel in dcz cause there attacks use no mana, well then your plain stupid. As a priest, if playing a BP as a DB, Healer, OR BUFFER, YOU NEED TO BE HEALING AND CURING! As far as I know, healing takes mana????? Correct me if i'm wrong! So unless you an idiot and don't heal your party or DB, or Buff, for DCZ, HB +8 wins over the ii +9

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post

ii+9 = Better for CZ or RLB because of AP over the HB's Ele dmg. The AP difference between the ii +9 and the HB +8 is way different then ii +8 to a HB +7 and makes a bigger impact with 17 extra AP. The ele dmg can only go so far...BUT ON THE OTHER HAND..

HB+ 8 = Best for DCZ characters. For all the people who said priests don't need intel in dcz cause there attacks use no mana, well then your plain stupid. As a priest, if playing a BP as a DB, Healer, OR BUFFER, YOU NEED TO BE HEALING AND CURING! As far as I know, healing takes mana????? Correct me if i'm wrong! So unless you an idiot and don't heal your party or DB, or Buff, for DCZ, HB +8 wins over the ii +9

Im guessing u didn't read my post above, the II is way way way better, and i never notice im out of many cos i need to heal, 960 heal is only 160 mana or whatever so not rly loads. The element hardly does anything from what i can see as the damage difference is huge between the II and the HB.

To be honest this can be closed as i alrdy got the weapon now

Quote Originally Posted by Tazthespaz View Post

1 heal = 160 mana, 1 mana pot = 1920 mana

Even if you go fr 1920 heal with takes out 320 mana, yes as a bp you will be healing at times, when this is the case and you are healing other people you can easily control your mana... the only problem is if you go for 1920 heal which takes out 320 mana, even in this case you can use this heal 5 - 6 times before having to mana pot. And in ardream you will only be healing other people when they are about to die, your job as bp is debuff and kill and the ii is way better for this than the hb+8. Heal and do the support thing when its needed the extra int from hb wont do as much good as the massive ap from ii+9.

I am Timmeh Senior Member

gogo hb +8 way less str requirement so you can put more in hp

For DCZ i suggest II+9, just because its more AP

HB is nice, the elemental damage is killer, but i think in the end the ii+9 will do a bit more damage. Also, in ardream BP's dont really need the int, since their attacks use barely any.

If this were asking about lvl 62+, then definatly HB

well i dont about +8HB and +9II from experience

but ive used both +7HB and +8II on bp in dcz and the HB was better without question...

Quote Originally Posted by bennyboy3001 View Post
    well i dont about +8HB and +9II from experience

but ive used both +7HB and +8II on bp in dcz and the HB was better without question...

yeh but there isnt a hell of a lot difference in ap...

but 198 vs 181, i'd take the II any day

also @ilovemyko1, in DCZ u normally dont put hp on a bp
    well i dont
    if i want hp on a bp i use HP armors...they pwn

Quote Originally Posted by ilovemyko1 View Post
    gogo hb +8 way less str requirement so you can put more in hp

read my above msg, i have alrdy got the ii, so i dont need advice now!

Quote Originally Posted by Souls View Post
    read my above msg, i have alrdy got the ii, so i dont need advice now!

well its a topic that others can read if they need advice on it too

so i reckon inputs should still be heard

shnizel

Quote Originally Posted by Jammin View Post
    II+9 + torment = nps
    II+9 w/o torment = nps

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by karysa View Post
    On a dcz priest the element will benefit more then the AP.. And why is INT stupid on a dcz char which will have too low mana??? DCZ priest need the int more then any other lvl priest..
    Hades, harsh, weild use very low mana and that is why the 11 int wouldnt be huge to have..

i would deffinately take the ii +9 over an HB+8 any day.. 17 ap is huge

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast