Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Iron belt vs Glass belt

This is a discussion on Iron belt vs Glass belt within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; +1 kinda stupid IMO. When you have very little ac, and you want 50 hp and a little int? ROFL[/b] ...
Page: 2

Justin Oreos Senior Member sleven07's Avatar

+1 kinda stupid IMO. When you have very little ac, and you want 50 hp and a little int? ROFL[/b]
    rofl have u ever used a 72+ bp.. the "little int" is awesome when u only get like 9 attks b4 ur outta mana..
    in this case, for a dcz bp i would agree that the low lvl attks dont use very much mana in which case an iron belt would be preferable.

for a high lvl preist i think alot, if not most ppl that have played BP for a long time would take the glass belt.. i know i do

I would choose iron belt personally
    In dcz your attack only uses 40 mana and that 10 int is only going to give you about an extra 200 mana. Screw that, Id rather have 20 more ac

nikoo 0_o

I would choose iron belt personally
    In dcz your attack only uses 40 mana and that 10 int is only going to give you about an extra 200 mana. Screw that, Id rather have 20 more ac[/b]

i agree with u, for dcz ib is much better for a bp. A bp in adream dont need much mana, with 1.5-2k mana its fine, and u'll not need to pot mana. and a dcz bp got a fucking lower acc, a bp like that should got like 600-850 acc max, never more than that
    (with 300 sc+ac enchant + valks exp + armors +9 >.<)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12