Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

lvl 80 mage build (help pls)

This is a discussion on lvl 80 mage build (help pls) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; continuing on this topic what skills should i use to get the best slow rates[/b] If you are within the ...
Page: 2

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

continuing on this topic what skills should i use to get the best slow rates[/b]
    If you are within the melee range of a person best is to use ur staff skills to slow down, as u can spam them fast and eventually 1 will slow em down

For faraway skills if it's a specific person you are trying to get, use frostbite (but if that specific person is a warrior that you know is really really hard to ice, just spam solid if he stays around in the area of where ur pking) but if it's a big group it's always the best to drop nova first and if the bigger amount of the people are iced, u can kill off the ones that pass by if they are easy targets, if not then keep running and drop another and then try to kill off someone again.

continuing on this topic what skills should i use to get the best slow rates[/b]
    57 ice impact + ice comet = 95% slow.

or ice blast + frostbite

to m ake it short, get a "traveling spell" and an instant hit spell, and time them so they hit at the same time. This will higher your slowrate a lot.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12