Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Making kick ass mage.. need to make good dmg

This is a discussion on Making kick ass mage.. need to make good dmg within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 1st of all -65def = =7 fulitol thats why i said 20dmg didnt have +8 in my hand so i ...
Page: 6

Imhotep

1st of all -65def = =7 fulitol

thats why i said 20dmg

didnt have +8 in my hand so i cant say a shit.....

so when you use normal staff you never getting a ac valks and ac pathos?

thats a bull shit man..

-65 ac is -65ac thats all[/b]
    I understand english may not be your first language so you might not be able to comprehend what I am saying so I'll say it again.

+7 fulitol does not only give 20 more damage compared to an elixir or scorching.

tbh many mages use HP valks and not all have pathos gloves, what I'm saying is that the AC valks and pathos gloves basically cover any AC loss from the staff, I would trade a staff with 131 AP (141 at +8) compared to one with 120 AP (elixir) or 121 (hell blood +7) for the lack of defence.

Legendary Mage Senior Member tHeUnBeAtAbLe's Avatar

sure...
    -65ac for 20dmg more
    Well if you are retarded mage who use nova and run 5min than again nova this staff is gr8 for you
    GL ..[/b]
    lol my friend, that is the most retarded thing you have ever said

I would take -75ac any day for the fulitol +8... cause it's not just 20 damage more that's for sure

I'm not sure, but if you are a level 80+ fire mage on C-west, which I think you are, then that was the most idiotic thing you could ever say, cause especially when you are 80+ fire mage is when you should use the staff

lol my friend, that is the most retarded thing you have ever said

I would take -75ac any day for the fulitol +8... cause it's not just 20 damage more that's for sure

I'm not sure, but if you are a level 80+ fire mage on C-west, which I think you are, then that was the most idiotic thing you could ever say, cause especially when you are 80+ fire mage is when you should use the staff[/b]

1 st read than say

i said that fulitol +7 dealls max 20dmg more than scoro +8/ hb +7.........

so 20dmg not worth -65ac

dont say that fulitol deall so much more than scoro +8/gb+7/elxiir +6 reb coz i already tasted them !

dont know about +8 fulitol

just read what i said than try flame me

I understand english may not be your first language so you might not be able to comprehend what I am saying so I'll say it again.

+7 fulitol does not only give 20 more damage compared to an elixir or scorching.

tbh many mages use HP valks and not all have pathos gloves, what I'm saying is that the AC valks and pathos gloves basically cover any AC loss from the staff, I would trade a staff with 131 AP (141 at +8) compared to one with 120 AP (elixir) or 121 (hell blood +7) for the lack of defence.[/b]

fuck you are so noobish

not all mages with fulitol have valks and pathos also.............................................. .......

About fulitol:

-AP and element is not everything .......

-if it were filitol +7 ( 131ap,60 element ) would deall much more dmg than hell blood +7 ( 131ap,40element) and its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-i really tried undefitable fulitol +7 vs Hell blood +7 ................

-fulitol +7 is good, but not udefitable

-its the best staff for paper mages.

And about paper mages :

-great for exp

-1200-1600 hp more than int

-like 150-220 ac less than int mage

-2500-3000 mana less...

-ess resistances

-after 80lvl and if you dont have armors +9 its not worth it i think...

So .....

On new servers who doesn't have a lot paper DD, spears defs ( like c -west ) i think paper mage is just for nova and run..... ( we have just 1 fulitol +7 )

if paper mage is so gr8 please show me movie when paper mage on new server pwns warriors/rog 80+ who know how to como

Imhotep

fuck you are so noobish

not all mages with fulitol have valks and pathos also.............................................. .......

About fulitol:

-AP and element is not everything .......

-if it were filitol +7 ( 131ap,60 element ) would deall much more dmg than hell blood +7 ( 131ap,40element) and its not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

-i really tried undefitable fulitol +7 vs Hell blood +7 ................

-fulitol +7 is good, but not udefitable

-its the best staff for paper mages.

And about paper mages :

-great for exp

-1200-1600 hp more than int

-like 150-220 ac less than int mage

-2500-3000 mana less...

-ess resistances

-after 80lvl and if you dont have armors +9 its not worth it i think...

So .....

On new servers who doesn't have a lot paper DD, spears defs ( like c -west ) i think paper mage is just for nova and run..... ( we have just 1 fulitol +7 )

if paper mage is so gr8 please show me movie when paper mage on new server pwns warriors/rog 80+ who know how to como[/b]
    lolllllll no need to reply to this guy, just to the people who actually want to be dealing damage as a mage, don't listen to the guy above me

lol if you want deall reall dmg try get bifrost rings +3...

Well. I didn't play mage a lot, but I noticed that since ROFD release paper mage started to disappear. There are not many mages with g1 armor, compared to KO/KE times. However, for exping a lot of people choose paper over int though

lol if you want deall reall dmg try get bifrost rings +3...[/b]
    "TRY" you just try

lol

well we have on c west 5 flame rings so i cant make even duall +1 lol !

lol

well we have on c west 5 flame rings so i cant make even duall +1 lol ![/b]
    yeah that's why think before you talk next time

well its hard on c wes6t but its not so hard on other servers to get +1 +2 +3...

Imhotep

well its hard on c wes6t but its not so hard on other servers to get +1 +2 +3...[/b]
    I agree, it's really easy, I have dual +5s bro.

lol retard

Imhotep

lol retard[/b]
    no.

well its hard on c wes6t but its not so hard on other servers to get +1 +2 +3...[/b]
    k do you realize for like the past year that BF was canceled, that for example if 10 people had dual +2 frs, 30 had dual +1 frs, 200 had dual frs +0... the people with +0s would probably would want to get rid of them cause after a year i am pretty sure they can afford something much better then a FR +0 more like a ROL +2 or something... so the point is after a year, the people with dual +1s and +2s collect the BF rings from the people that had +0s and make it bigger, so at the end you would end up having like 10 people with dual +3s, 50 people with dual frs +2

this is just an example, these numbers are over exgareated as i'm sure not even ares have that many rings.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast