Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

MD +9 vs Full uniques +1

This is a discussion on MD +9 vs Full uniques +1 within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; Go with the full set of uniques +1 It will balance everything else out. I rekon theres no point upgrading ...
Page: 2

nathan16

Go with the full set of uniques +1
    It will balance everything else out.

I rekon theres no point upgrading the MD, because if you then burn it you might aswell have just use the money to upgrade your uniques and then its pretty much just a waste of money.

aero

Go with the full set of uniques +1
    It will balance everything else out.

I rekon theres no point upgrading the MD, because if you then burn it you might aswell have just use the money to upgrade your uniques and then its pretty much just a waste of money.[/b]
    Was thinking with going with like 8-9 of them h34r:

rasta

go for md+9

LukaskrAssasin

i seen (unforunetly on my screen) 15 mds +8 burn....1 after another
    all with trinas :P well thats me, i guess i just take the bad luck on me so everybody else can upgrade.

(20 mins later guy made 1h giga +9

@topic
    if u cant buy the md just go with jewleries... thats my opinion

Delicious

i think he should buy the md+9 since he got a guy selling for a offer he can pay, and +1 uniques are easy to farm, if you go dungeons so gogo buy the md+9 noobie

Was thinking with going with like 8-9 of them h34r:[/b]
    8-9 of em eh? :/ during the pvp server, i upgraded like 100 or so items (+8) (yeah i had acces to a few prem accounts) and only like 5 of em went to +9... of course.. it was without trina... but with only 8-9 +8's... i would say that the chances arent worth risking :P

aero

8-9 of em eh? :/ during the pvp server, i upgraded like 100 or so items (+8) (yeah i had acces to a few prem accounts) and only like 5 of em went to +9... of course.. it was without trina... but with only 8-9 +8's... i would say that the chances arent worth risking :P[/b]
    Trinas make a big diffrence, and im going rebirth way which makes it higher chance for me to make 1 ;p

oldboy

listen to ur heart
    if ur human gogogo make +1 acessory if ur orc go fuck urself

iiason

u already have +0s. ofc go for the md +9, especailly since it raises ur ap by bout 100.

if u have no uniques, then +1 over the md +9.

at ur currently lvl/gear, gogo md +9 ftw

aero

u already have +0s. ofc go for the md +9, especailly since it raises ur ap by bout 100.

if u have no uniques, then +1 over the md +9.

at ur currently lvl/gear, gogo md +9 ftw[/b]
    Only 1 guy selling and he wants Iron set + Shard +8 + GB&#39;s <_<

iiason

Only 1 guy selling and he wants Iron set + Shard +8 + GB&#39;s <_<[/b]
    tell him to go and fuk himself.

Uniques ...

Unless ur regular noob who just spike > run/town .

Bater uniq = more AC/HP and ofc ap also . If ur to weak u wont even have a chance to kill ur target b4 dieing even if ur target was 2 hit newbie ;>

I would BUY an MD +9, then work on making the uniques +1 (one at a time), but only the md +9 vs +1 uniques, the stats would probably be better with the +1&#39;s, but if you get the uniques first it will be a big jump later on when/if you&#39;re getting a md+9

iiason

Uniques ...

Unless ur regular noob who just spike > run/town .

Bater uniq = more AC/HP and ofc ap also . If ur to weak u wont even have a chance to kill ur target b4 dieing even if ur target was 2 hit newbie ;>[/b]
    he&#39;s 79, with +8 shells and iron set and uniques +0s. in girakon, i&#39;m pretty sure he can survive. more ap just means more kills.

TopCat

i think he should buy the md+9 since he got a guy selling for a offer he can pay, and +1 uniques are easy to farm, if you go dungeons so gogo buy the md+9 noobie [/b]
    how much is the md +9 ?O_O

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast