Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

New to europa. :)

This is a discussion on New to europa. :) within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; 72gb and no krowaz+7 for sale that is not over priced... Im lvl 80.19% kinda bored atm picking over the ...
Page: 5

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Member

72gb and no krowaz+7 for sale that is not over priced... Im lvl 80.19% kinda bored atm picking over the market. No md+9s for sale or shard+9s. Im almost tempted to get chitin 9 boots, gaunts. Then shell 9 pauldron and pads. Would give me insane ap boost. Krowaz is just to rare to get a whole set atm. So ill sit on the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Lavell View Post
    72gb and no krowaz+7 for sale that is not over priced... Im lvl 80.19% kinda bored atm picking over the market. No md+9s for sale or shard+9s. Im almost tempted to get chitin 9 boots, gaunts. Then shell 9 pauldron and pads. Would give me insane ap boost. Krowaz is just to rare to get a whole set atm. So ill sit on the idea.
    How did u get 72gb O.o, didn't u have 40 gb's couple of days ago?
    About the krowaz set, just give it some time I suppose, sooner or later you should be able to find them in merchant at an normal price

Edit; forgot that you were still selling some items ;p

Yeah insane amount of gbs lol. 4 of my credit cards are useless for a month.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Get chitin gloves helm and boots +9 or shell and get krowaz 7 pauldron and pads, you get 2dex less than a full +9 set but you gain hp and ressits and it's less than ½ the price on the pads and pauldron.

Yeah thats a good idea. Its a project for sure. Still flying under the radar so thats good. I got shell boots+9 chitin gaunts +9 still working the market a bit. Risked my DV to +7 reverse. Stoked about that. ill use your idea and get the krowaz pauldron and pads.

BANNED FOR SCAMMING! Regular Member

Yeah thats a good idea. Its a project for sure. Still flying under the radar so thats good. I got shell boots+9 chitin gaunts +9 still working the market a bit. Risked my DV to +7 reverse. Stoked about that. ill use your idea and get the krowaz pauldron and pads.
    damm dude pm me with your ign :P

how much is dark Vane +9 reverse worth in gbs? Btw thanks all for helping. Im now going to work on a dcz int bp so look for my post in priest questions and tips.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345