Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

"the perfect int bp"

This is a discussion on "the perfect int bp" within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; as I said in another topic, BP without malice is just useless... yes, you can be a buffer... but duffer ...
Page: 2

as I said in another topic, BP without malice is just useless...

yes, you can be a buffer... but duffer will get as many parties as buffer... simply, it depends on your clan/parties that you're exping with...

as for the Weapon, imo Chaos Wirinom +8 will be godly, if u can't afford it, then a +7 (or +2/3/4 reb) will be enough for that time...

Quote Originally Posted by cizia View Post
    as I said in another topic, BP without malice is just useless...

yes, you can be a buffer... but duffer will get as many parties as buffer... simply, it depends on your clan/parties that you're exping with...

as for the Weapon, imo Chaos Wirinom +8 will be godly, if u can't afford it, then a +7 (or +2/3/4 reb) will be enough for that time...
    See.. I was thinking of getting a hb8 so i can use it in RLB and Ardream.

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    if you're thinking of dcz/rlb as well, then HB +8 is a great choice

Quote Originally Posted by Sm0keS View Post
    maybe try get an ii+9...that would tear up rlb and dcz more than hb+8 IMO...but some ppl prefer the int over the little bit more ap...

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

if you're going to make an ardream bp then dont forget to get a ds+7/+8 and impact+8. i had an ardream bp with hb+8, +9 armors and +2 jewels(even IN), i was a KS machine, but w/o shield i could died fast. But i still could kill some gays with impact+8 in 3-4v1

Quote Originally Posted by SSlayer View Post
    maybe try get an ii+9...that would tear up rlb and dcz more than hb+8 IMO...but some ppl prefer the int over the little bit more ap...
    DCZ = II+9
    RLB = HB+8

HB+8 owns II+8 for damage because massived you still hit ridiculously hard from elemental dmg. Against II+9 haven't tried, but I still think HB8 would win. DCZ it's all about AP, because a priest attk is 40 mana

AtomicFuzion

if ur goin to solo pk... do DBer as a BP and just use scrolls u will own cz then if u got good combo/heals

Banned

bp must be duff. thats a must!

supakilla

Dood if you are -80 go for FP, +80 go for chitin

Like everyone said about melee

I disagree with the rings, if you get a hell breaker whip out a RoF... fire dmg + str? thats jsut rape with HB

I would choose IN > WP2, but WP 3 > IN.... IN2 > WP3

Try to find a STR FP or Chitin, you want at least 1 str in exchange for 1 HP for either set(it is a matter for around 200 hp.. thats nothing)

As for belt, whichever is more expensive is always better m8

Earrings get 1 SSE and 1 WE/lillime

For ring get HV, diamond(to even out with SSE), or RoC

also quick tip: do not be fooled into krowaz, its just a wanna be warrior that has lower hp and str than a war

Quote Originally Posted by supakilla View Post
    ////
    The only builds you should consider at 80 is Chitin, Krowaz or Paper nothing else. FP build does not have the tanking capability that INT BP do, and it lacks the HP boost over paper to risk the AP loss.

Rings, ROF best for priest hands down , because it's massive ac, mana and str. It's not cheap but there's plenty you can get it's down to preference. Belt, Iron or Skele, you need as much ac as possible in this game, the more you have the less damage you take. I prefer IB (20 AC >30 GR)

Earrings, preference
    Rings, HV - FUCK NO!, you really think 10/20ac is better because of it's resists?

As for your last statement I already answered that in your other post.
    Krowaz builds are the best in this game, if you think a priest which has stats like 2300ap 1400ac 6500hp and 7500 mana is crap then you are a fucking moron....simple as

The best stats to have for priests are AC and Mana, the more AC you have the less you get hit. The more mana you have the longer you can attack without healing or potting....

Warriors are only meat shields, they have to rely on scrolls or getting all types of buffs from other classes, they're strong without a doubt but saying they'd beat a priest in 1v1 is pure stupidity. Priests are the best class in game for soloing, for sheer ability that they can debuff and heal themselves. It gives them the instant advantage.

BTW, here's the stats of your "strong" FP BP at lvl 80.
    Items - HB8, WP3, IB0, SSE0, WE0, HV0,HV0 - FP+8/STR
    2000ac / 350ac / ac enchant / str 30 / book

4087hp
    5400mana
    2874ap
    974ac

Here's a paper BP..... (using your jewels, not the ones I'd prefer to use)
    Do you think that extra 2000 mana and 100ac will help when your getting hit the same damage but you have 1500hp less?

5400hp
    3600mana
    2874ap
    850ac

Here's a krowaz BP.... (oh btw, only using +7 armours, not +8)
    5700hp
    7700mana
    2100ap
    1200ac

Not only does it have nearly 300ac more than your build using shitty jewels, it has nearly 2000 mana more, nearly 200hp more and only 600 less ap, which may seem a big difference when it's not, how much more damage do you think you will make against someone with 300ac extra

Please tell me why Krowaz BP are shit...why do you think I'm going Krowaz at 78-80, because I know how good the build is.

I'm a pure paper BP and even I agree that Krowaz is the best build of the lot, and anyone who knows me knows how much of a convert I am with paper BP
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-17-2010 at 08:45 AM.

supakilla

A: i never said stay FP forever u fucking retard

B: try to read before you write in what i say, here ill do exactly what you did: a priest with roc +0, no earrings, IB +0, and ROF, krowaz +1, and no neck...

C: u waste at LEAST 188 int with krowaz, u could be using that for STR and HP

D: I dont think you know how much a warrior hits without a massive, I agree that 1v1 you own them, but if you use krowaz it is going to take you MUCH longer to kill them whereas using chitin or FP u will have higher AP to destroy them.

(sorry for being too specific and coordinated, i know its going to puzzle your retarded head)

Hooray for thinking and reading
    Last edited by supakilla; 02-17-2010 at 11:26 PM.

Random thick bastard shite....
    I said the only builds you should consider are Krowaz, Chit or Paper, doesn't matter what level you are, FP BP is a shit build as far as I'm concerned regardless of levels as a BP (although they are pretty sexy in RLB) , I'd go paper BP from 72-77, then Krowaz at 78+. If you wanted to try out Chit I wouldn't even consider Chitin until 75 at least....

Jewels, don't particularly care, all other jewels you stated are good, but any priest who uses HV is a moron. You need as much AC or as much AP as possible, ROC / DR is a good choice , because it benefits them but HV is a nono, if you think that I selected bad jewels. Then simply swap out the HV for Dual ROFs, that gives your FP BP around 1050AC, the paper BP around 950AC and the Krowaz BP around 1300ac (and yet even more mana)

Your not "wasting" anything, FP+8 build needs 158 INT, that's only 30 more points into STR or HP, 30 points in HP is about 300HP, 30 in str is about 200ap. You'd actually choose to have a build which has less AC, HP and Mana, but the same AP

Actually, believe it or not I do, I play a warrior myself... and I have a battlepriest who's paper so I know exactly how hard they hit, and Diez has some of the most baba'd fucking warriors ever. Have you ever compared the damage of a Full Plate BP, to a Paper BP with 3400AP. A paper priest can get the same AC and HP as a FP priest by using Talia / HP armours, yet puts out way more AP.

The whole thing about paper BP being shit because of mana is a myth. A Chitin BP will have around 2300ap and 6000 mana, a paper BP can have 3500ap and around 4000 mana, yet how much more damage do you think will be dealt after duffs, a hellbreaker+8 and duffs, means mahoosive damage.

A paper BP hits unbeliveably hard, give them a hellbreaker and duffs and you see damage into the 2000 range, I can hit warriors for over 1400 with duffs. You'd be surprised how many run when you start bashing them in big damages.

INT priests are best for tank fights, Paper for fights where they're allowed to use duffs. What people always bitch about is paper needs to duff this, duff that and can't win without malice....so what, what's fair about having 5-600ac less, 2-3000hp less and less AP. The whole point of being a paper BP is your strength comes from debuffing, if people don't want to be debuffed they shouldn't fucking ask for a VS.

As for Chitin/FP having more AP, you do realiase Krowaz set gives you an STR bonus to make up for what you lose don't you ?

Whilst we are on the subject, if you think FP build is so good, make a build you think rocks, and I'll make one better than it as a paper BP, chitin BP... if you think Chitin rocks, post a screenshot from KOK and I'll make one better than it with Krowaz.

Paper BP - Best to solo, can't survive gang bangs
    FP BP - Good for solo, can survive most gang bangs, but is basically just an overhyped paper BP
    Krowaz BP - Godlike for solo, best of everything, massive AC, resists, AP and HP.

Call me a retard, but my logic is sound. I've played every type of char in this game, and I'm best at priests / warriors. I've played as INT Priest & BP, so I know the strengths and weaknesses of all types of classes, how to build them strongly and how to effectively PK with them.

I think the hardest I've hit a CS Priest has been around 1200, and the hardest I've hit a rogue / mage has been around 2400. I'd love to see how effective your Full Plate, Full STR bp is when your duffed. You'd have lower HP than a paper BP
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-18-2010 at 08:55 AM.

Banned

hey andy ^^ long time xD i agree whit u 100%
    i have a lvl 80 priest atm.. was going chit8 but i realized even krowaz +5 set give more ac same ap and hp but way more resis ... crazy build

lilimes+1(real) , fovs+2, ep+1, hb+7 i have atm no belt yet
    whit +5 krowaz set me stats can be like (2str / 3 hp parts)
    6.5k hp
    1190 ac
    1800 ap
    110+ all resis

Quote Originally Posted by THEGODSWHIP View Post
    hey andy ^^ long time xD i agree whit u 100%
    i have a lvl 80 priest atm.. was going chit8 but i realized even krowaz +5 set give more ac same ap and hp but way more resis ... crazy build

lilimes+1(real) , fovs+2, ep+1, hb+7 i have atm no belt yet
    whit +5 krowaz set me stats can be like (2str / 3 hp parts)
    6.5k hp
    1190 ac
    1800 ap
    110+ all resis
    Sup Razzy, I'm sooo fucking glad you didn't quote that post, it would take forever for me to scroll down

Very nice stats for the level and armour... I'd consider getting a cheap string of skulls or old skeleton belt just for a bit more AP / AC.....Hell diez if your still playing it I've seen people selling GB in merchant now... prices are stupid.
    Last edited by puggy306td; 02-18-2010 at 09:03 AM.

Banned

A: i never said stay FP forever u fucking retard

B: try to read before you write in what i say, here ill do exactly what you did: a priest with roc +0, no earrings, IB +0, and ROF, krowaz +1, and no neck...

C: u waste at LEAST 188 int with krowaz, u could be using that for STR and HP

D: I dont think you know how much a warrior hits without a massive, I agree that 1v1 you own them, but if you use krowaz it is going to take you MUCH longer to kill them whereas using chitin or FP u will have higher AP to destroy them.

(sorry for being too specific and coordinated, i know its going to puzzle your retarded head)

Hooray for thinking and reading
    PLOP kid with anger issues.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast