Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Question about dagger combination

This is a discussion on Question about dagger combination within the Class Questions and Tips forums, part of the Game Questions & Tips category; i didnt want to make another topic about this so i will just post my question in here. Im lvl ...
Page: 2

TranceEnergy

i didnt want to make another topic about this so i will just post my question in here. Im lvl 79 rogue, i was thinking of getting shard +9 and Giant Bombastic Raum +7 or any other raum +7 in off hand, what do you guys think?

kishtan

Quote Originally Posted by TranceEnergy View Post
    i didnt want to make another topic about this so i will just post my question in here. Im lvl 79 rogue, i was thinking of getting shard +9 and Giant Bombastic Raum +7 or any other raum +7 in off hand, what do you guys think?
    Curse weapon's special effect only is active when used in the main hand so you'll have to go Raum in main and Shard in offhand.

TranceEnergy

as far as combination goes, what you think is good for lvl 79 rogue?

mirek

best combo and quite cheap is cleaver9 and dv7

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kmatic View Post
    dude dont get a cleaver +9 get a shard 8 a cleaver 9 fails alot it only has 1 more ap but fails a lot more than a shard does for real its really sad haha
    total bull shit, cleaver and md/shard all fail the exact same amount its just a crock of shit so people buy a +8 shard insted of a +9 cleaver when they really buying the shard for looks, i have tested +9 md and +9 cleaver TBH i thought the MD +9 failed more then the cleaver... but maybe thats cause i was staring at my dmg bar alot more to see the fails but thats definatly a rumor

Lurking in the Dark Senior Member MercyfulFate's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheSmashUp View Post
    total bull shit, cleaver and md/shard all fail the exact same amount its just a crock of shit so people buy a +8 shard insted of a +9 cleaver when they really buying the shard for looks, i have tested +9 md and +9 cleaver TBH i thought the MD +9 failed more then the cleaver... but maybe thats cause i was staring at my dmg bar alot more to see the fails but thats definatly a rumor
    Imagine if K2 would clarify this question, it would be great..

PartyPLZZ

its not a rumor trust me

I like rusty spoons Senior Member Holocaust's Avatar

try go md 9 if you can get one, with dv 8 or chd 8 as offhand. if not the md 9 get shard 8.

Quote Originally Posted by Holocaust View Post
    try go md 9 if you can get one, with dv 8 or chd 8 as offhand. if not the md 9 get shard 8.
    I have Exc Shard +8 & CHD +8, along with Chitins +8, FP +9, ROLs +1, EMEs +1, Iron Belt, WP +2.

The next item I will try to get is probably a Chitin Pauldron +9 or a ROL+2/WP+3..

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

i say get the WP+3 cuz that one wll boost your whoole stats then aim for maybe chitin+9 !!

Quote Originally Posted by thenerd1o2 View Post
    i say get the WP+3 cuz that one wll boost your whoole stats then aim for maybe chitin+9 !!
    I just bought a WP +3 and now I'm aiming for Chitin Pauldron +9

steroids

I have a shard + 8 and cleaver + 9 when i switch each 1 to main hand the ap never changes. Btw if i put my shard + 8 in main hand will i still fail alot?

HamDude Senior Member thenerd1o2's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by steroids View Post
    I have a shard + 8 and cleaver + 9 when i switch each 1 to main hand the ap never changes. Btw if i put my shard + 8 in main hand will i still fail alot?
    i believe the fail thingy has proven to be just a myth - like K2 fixin koxp

get.that.money

I have also tried cleaver +9 vs shard +8 and the shard wins by far...having 1 more ap on the cleaver is nothing considering the number of fails (low damage done like 50 with spike) compared to the high success rate of the shard...as for the offhand, the dv gives u more ap but the chd will let u stay alive longer due to less hp/mp loss and resistances/club defense...it is all about personal preference and pk style for the offhand choice

_.-~=FackaBitch=~-._ Senior Member Gaudior's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TranceEnergy View Post
    cursed daggers are only good in main hand, so i would prefer to use shard+9/dv+8(dv+8 is better on high level than chd+8)

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast